Sweating the Small Stuff

"such is life" - real life: yours, preferably
Jason
TODAY IS SUNDAY
<font color=#c032e3><b>TODAY IS SUNDAY</b></font>
Xfire: Jasopiate

Sweating the Small Stuff

Post by Jason » Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:16 pm

A place to bitch about the little things that get on our nerves.
I'll start with what I can think of off the top of my head.

People who wear "Event Staff" or "Staff" or "FBI" etc shirts just out in public when they are not part of any staff at all.

When you really have to pee while in a movie theater and you hold it so you don't miss anything but you don't enjoy the movie as much 'cause you have to pee so bad.

When you're getting your hair cut and you get an itch somewhere on your head/face an dall you can think about is how badly you want to itch it and can't wait to be done so you can itch it, but by the time you're finished you've forgotten about it and it doesn't itch anymore.

People who complain about heat in the summer/cold in the winter.

Water that isn't really cold.

Melted ice in soda.

High school girls.

I'll post more as I think of it.
MindFlayer wrote:THIS IS THE FUCKING MAN'S THREAD, NO ONE ASKED ABOUT YOUR GODDAMN LABIA.
a1dan wrote:I came here for the gay sex and all I got was gay sax.
bl4nk
BOOBIES

Re: Sweating the Small Stuff

Post by bl4nk » Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:18 pm

JaSoN wrote:People who wear "Event Staff" or "Staff" or "FBI" etc shirts just out in public when they are not part of any staff at all.
I have a Staff shirt for a convention that I helped out for a few days last year. Does that count?
Jason
TODAY IS SUNDAY

Post by Jason » Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:20 pm

Do you wear it around outside on a regular basis? :x
MindFlayer wrote:THIS IS THE FUCKING MAN'S THREAD, NO ONE ASKED ABOUT YOUR GODDAMN LABIA.
Wulfsauce

Post by Wulfsauce » Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:32 pm

The only time i wear a shirt with anything on it is when im wearing a jersey.

I'm lame :|

Tourists piss me off. The ones that think they're smarter then you because they're wearing shorts and a muscle shirt during the winter, and you're wearing a jacket. Or how they stop in the middle of the fucking sidewalk to look at their map. Don't forget about their matching fanny packs and shirts too.

Also people who think they're above you because you're working fast food, dont mind that youre asking them how you are, you better get their crazy order right, and god damnit if Timmy wants a hotdog Timmy is getting his fucking hotdog!
bl4nk
BOOBIES

Post by bl4nk » Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:34 pm

JaSoN wrote:Do you wear it around outside on a regular basis? :x
Every once in a while. The thing is that I actually was a Staff member for while I was working there, so it shouldn't piss you off.
breakerfall

Post by breakerfall » Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:46 pm

Inconsiderate smokers (which is pretty much a massive majority) and the really shitty arguments they make in regards to anti-smoking laws or discussions. They're easier to shoot down than bluefoxes political opinions and that's saying something.
Jason
TODAY IS SUNDAY

Post by Jason » Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:56 pm

True, bl4nk, but I wouldn't know that just by looking. And I would give you a dirty look and think THAT ASSHOLE IS NOT A STAFF MEMBER OF ANYTHING WHAT IS HE DOING GRARRR.

Next grips: People who wear WAY too much perfume. And you can smell them from like 30 feet away and it makes you gag. Yick. Honestly. And its usually fat old ladies with too much makeup on

Oh yeah. TOO MUCH MAKEUP. Girls who look like dolls or trashy hookers. Not attractive.
MindFlayer

Post by MindFlayer » Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:31 pm

no money
no butts
no beer
Special-K

Post by Special-K » Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:50 pm

when people just leave shit around the gym like plates dumbells paper towels etc

when people dont wipe their sweat off benches and machines at the gym
"Guy in the front puts the bottle one, the rest have a man train. " - Emerica
nightmare 101
thread killer, post spawner

Post by nightmare 101 » Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:19 pm

People who can't accept the fact that people make mistakes/accidents really do happen.

Teenie Boppers that brag to their friends about smoking cigarettes and stink up bathrooms with it.

Over appreciated trashy comedians.

The print on the information about a Scottish festival that claims it is a family friendly event- so leave the weed at home and bring enough whiskey to drown an elephant.
In some other time and space, I found time for a new signature.
e_e

Post by e_e » Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:45 pm

People.
Cowboy Nastyman

Post by Cowboy Nastyman » Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:04 pm

axred wrote:People.
so its not just me then
Ronin wrote:Oh and for the record, Cowboy Nastyman is a fucking awesome name.
joe
The Big Cheese

Post by joe » Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:05 pm

the stupidity on display on magazine covers at the supermarket. i can barely stand in line because they infuriate me: "60 ways to tighten your bum!" when there's people dying all over the world.

dumb plot holes in movies that could have been fixed with a couple lines in the script.
"To perceive is to suffer" - Aristotle
mbaxter appreciates the beef
ajentjbobclinton

Post by ajentjbobclinton » Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:08 pm

all of the above.

People who are vain as well as insecure.

Riding my bike and being afraid to go straight through an intersection because there's only 2 kinds of people.

People who obviously stop for you, and those who are either to sidetracked to, or don't care about anything else.

Stupid people (not mentally handicapped).
-[510] AjentJbobclinton
AjentBigHead
-=Pirate=-
DELv2.0
LLJ
w00t
nightmare 101

Post by nightmare 101 » Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:33 pm

People driving SUV's.

This is an extreme generalization, but it's all gathered from my walks on a busy road outside where I live. In what i am going to be saying, i was walking towards traffic in the shoulder of my lane, albeit a very small shoulder.

The three categories of cars will be small car (2-4 passenger), minivan/van (7 passenger, lighter body than SUV), and SUV/Truck (larger than minivan, but doesn't necessarily hold as many people).

So it went down like this, remember i'm walking on a very small shouldered road with a steep ditch and a tree line.
Most of the small cars that went by me would move at least a little bit, regardless of traffic on the other side of road, especially if they had room- their drivers looked relaxed to a little tense..

Minivans would move over whatever they could without getting into much of the other lane, also usually decreasing speed while going past me, the driver would also look somewhat relaxed to tense..

All the SUV's contained anal retentive looking drivers, that wouldn't move for me at all. They didn't decrease speed, and regardless of whatever much room they had, they would keep their course straight, regardless of whether i was 1 foot or 2 inches away.

Further proving my point that all SUV drivers think that they are the rulers of the road, my brother in law ran over my dog because he assumed he would get out of the way. This isn't an accident, this is neglecting the fact that the dog is in front of the car.

I hate SUV's.

We aren't in fucking india, the largest person on the road isn't the damn king.
In some other time and space, I found time for a new signature.