my brother got mugged

"such is life" - real life: yours, preferably
ajentjbobclinton

Re: my brother got mugged

Post by ajentjbobclinton » Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:29 pm

african american, black, white boy. it just sounds so stupid now a days when someone is describing something that they feel the need "and I'm just stating", state their race when it's not important unless you're needing to fine someone and only know them by color. I know in the case of spontaneous situations it may come as freely a diarrhea, but usually asshole, motherf**#^$ or whatever make it sound a lot more believable.
-[510] AjentJbobclinton
AjentBigHead
-=Pirate=-
DELv2.0
LLJ
w00t
Cc_Hairy

Post by Cc_Hairy » Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:42 pm

Sorry to hear that sys, hope your brother heals up ok, the robbers will get whats coming to them, you can't live like that for long before it catches up to you.
bin laden wrote:I still think bush is the one that did all the shit
http://activistnews.blogspot.com/
CaRnaGe12

Post by CaRnaGe12 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:24 pm

yea same i hope they catch that asshole
sys

Post by sys » Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:04 am

ajentjbobclinton wrote:african american, black, white boy. it just sounds so stupid now a days when someone is describing something that they feel the need "and I'm just stating", state their race when it's not important unless you're needing to fine someone and only know them by color. I know in the case of spontaneous situations it may come as freely a diarrhea, but usually asshole, motherf**#^$ or whatever make it sound a lot more believable.
Should I not have said that he was black because it sounds discriminatory against blacks? Maybe I shouldn't have said he was big because it discriminates against large people. Maybe I shouldn't have said he was a guy because it discriminates against males.

I was just providing description for the sake of being descriptive but if it makes you feel better I'll edit it out.
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention"
Grndslmhttr3
these pretzels are making me thirsty
<font color=#004000>these pretzels are making me thirsty</font>

Post by Grndslmhttr3 » Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:19 am

sys wrote:Actually, my brother and his friends are not all blind and hence were able to describe the muggers as black.
They'd probably be black anyway, judging that from the fact that I live near Philadelphia and notice a problem with them breaking into houses and stealing expensive electronic equipment.
Hellboy wrote:Oh shucks, I forgot to take a nap and went on an online forum and posted about how big my dick is again!
3DS Friend Code: 1435-5380-2533
oldman juice
tapeworm

Post by oldman juice » Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:26 am

best 2nd post, ever. holy shit, wait. was that your 1st?

it was in the first two, regardless. amazing. let's be BFFs and get matching charm bracelets
ARGHLES TO YOU DALKO :O!!!1111
now in Spanish, then in French, we'll say that twice again
I am you and you are falling.
ajentjbobclinton

Post by ajentjbobclinton » Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:59 am

Yeah I was being super-critical as usual, sorry it wasn't what you said it was how I perceived it.
-[510] AjentJbobclinton
AjentBigHead
-=Pirate=-
DELv2.0
LLJ
w00t
Grndslmhttr3

Post by Grndslmhttr3 » Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:04 am

oldman juice wrote:best 2nd post, ever. holy shit, wait. was that your 1st?

it was in the first two, regardless. amazing. let's be BFFs and get matching charm bracelets
Second post, I believe. The thing is, you can't judge a whole race based on 99% of their population.
Hellboy wrote:Oh shucks, I forgot to take a nap and went on an online forum and posted about how big my dick is again!
nightmare 101
thread killer, post spawner
thread killer, post spawner

Post by nightmare 101 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:18 pm

TeXan wrote:yah i always have my Kershaw in my back pocket Image i was driving one day and some stupid guy pulled out of the parking lot into traffic and i almost hit him , i yelled out the window learn how to drive. I then pulled into the gas station to go get a soda, when i went into the store i didnt know the guy had stomped it in reverse and then got out of his car he came in the store while i was leaning in the fridge to get a dr. peper. he came in the store yelling "what the f%^& man you stupid white ass telling me how to drive" i turned arround to see what it was he came up and pushed my chest in, i reached back to my left pocket and the clerk saw so he picked up his phone and pretended to call 911, and in an indian accent said get out of my store you hoodlem or i will call the cops, (then pretending to have reached the cops he said yes i have a thug in my store). I pulled my knife out and popped it open then the guy left. I still always keep my knife in my back left pocket, its always been there because of working for my dads construction company i had to cut open alota shit. Just gald it was there that day haha.
You didn't deserve that, but if no harm is done, then you don't need to go out of your way to yell at someone.

This morning a guy in front of me was holding up the line of cars (Now me and him) when i was trying to park, and i was trying to avoid being late, so i floored it and squeezed in between his car and the curb, then swerved into the nearest parking space, which happened to have the guy who had parked the car next to it talking to someone, even though he had gotten out a while ago.

I open my door and he comes to my window and starts yelling about "I SWEAR IF YOU EVER NEARLY HIT ME WITH YOUR CAR AGAIN I'LL FUCKING BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!". Guess what buddy? I didn't hit you. I didn't hurt you. I didn't even hit the car that i squeezed past. For god's sake, I even saw you and purposely turned in further over to not hit you.

Even more bothersome, it's some arrogant white guy who just needs to create beef with someone for the hell of it. Okay, fine, you can try to beat me up, I'm really not intimidated. His reaction was ridiculous, because I was in full control of the situation. Hell, my pulling in fast made it so he didn't have a chance to get in front of me!

Now, the other guy, steve, that I squeezed past, also got out and started yelling, but at least he had a legitimate thing to complain about, I fucking scared the hell out of him by pulling that crazy maneuver past him, and if i had hit him at that angle and speed it could be pretty fucking bad. I mean the same thing goes where I didn't hit him, but I understand if thousands of dollars worth of damages are at stake here and it was a very real possibility at the moment, but hell, the white guy who i "nearly hit" (parked 3 feet from at a sudden stop) was in a much safer position.

Later on I did apologize to Steve about the crazy maneuver i made, but the other guy? Couldn't find him, and frankly he's of the kind that will want to hold it against you just to make sure he can raise his fist at the next mistake. Physical threats aren't particularly intimidating, and that's why no one takes those "OG's" seriously.

The relevance? You don't need to yell at people who make mistakes, most of them understand that they fucked up, and if you haven't noticed recently, you're not exactly perfect.

No harm done? Don't blow up too much about it. If you can't keep your cool in minuscule "look what almost happened" shit, then you're in for deep, deep shit when things actually DO fuck up.
In some other time and space, I found time for a new signature.
RusticTrain

Post by RusticTrain » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:47 pm

Why was my post deleted?!

It was on topic, legitimate, and something personal that happened to me several years, I don't understand why it was moved to the dumping grounds.
joe
The Big Cheese

Post by joe » Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:43 pm

what was it viper? maybe it was a mistake. just repost it
"To perceive is to suffer" - Aristotle
mbaxter appreciates the beef
Grndslmhttr3

Post by Grndslmhttr3 » Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:23 am

That's an awesome idea, carrying a knife in your back pocket. I'll have to do that too, except with a machete.

edit by joe - no racist terms. this is a warning, next time you'll get a ban.
TeXan

Post by TeXan » Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:41 am

i do it for work and as my Grandad said if your dont have your knife on you , you must not be wearing your pants.
oh yah well im taller than you ......... so yah
OHHHHHH YAHHHHHH

shortie
Special-K

Post by Special-K » Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:11 pm

Where do you work?
"Guy in the front puts the bottle one, the rest have a man train. " - Emerica
TeXan

Post by TeXan » Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:37 pm

I still work a construction on my days off from circuit city. i use it to cut open shingles cut the ties that hold them all together along with alot of other things.
oh yah well im taller than you ......... so yah
OHHHHHH YAHHHHHH

shortie