Who are you and what do you look like

"such is life" - real life: yours, preferably
OddaJosh
I'm Tripping Out

Re: Who are you and what do you look like

Post by OddaJosh » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:18 pm

0/10 slick your hair back a little and shave the sides a bit more for hitler youth
Grndslmhttr3 wrote:I don't know how you did it but I think you managed to become the worst poster on these forums
Platty wrote:But, yeah, have a fedora, too.
pinkle

Post by pinkle » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:20 pm

got a hair cut... I fucking love it hhnnnggg
"OK, try to imagine yourself in the J2 Server... You get your first look at this "Pinkle" as you enter a clearing. She moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing her flamethrower. And you keep still because you think that maybe her visual acuity is based on movement like Johnny5 - She'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Pinkle. You stare at her, and she just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the Hippie and Wolsky you didn't even know were there. Because Pinkle's a pack hunter, you see, she uses coordinated attack patterns and she is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A barbed-wired-wrapped fire axe, The Axetinguisher, in her left hand. She doesn't bother to headshot you like a Porkbun, say... no no. She lights you and slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, critting your intestines. The point is, you are alive when she starts to rape you. So you know, try to show a little respect..." -- 3Ducks
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:31 am

HOW PREGNANT ARE YOU
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
Kaptastr0phe

Post by Kaptastr0phe » Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:50 am

pinkle wrote:got a hair cut... I fucking love it hhnnnggg
your hair is goddamn adorable <3
YOU CAN'T RESIZE MY SWAGGER. and I totally didn't mean to leave that huge signature up as long as I did, but...changing it just wasn't a priority.
RideTheWalrus
Butts.
<font color=#FF80BF><b><i>Butts.</i></b></font>

Post by RideTheWalrus » Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:54 am

I have a face
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>

Post by Django » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:20 am

no you have a beard

your face is all beard
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
vxi
Knight of the Hokey Pokey
<b>Knight of the Hokey Pokey</b>

Post by vxi » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:09 am

I was bored and also haven't posted in a while so :cowjump: :cowjump:

"And if you zoom in you can see they actually built something right there at the end of their travels. Awesome." -Avvatar
pinkle

Post by pinkle » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:51 am

Ian7 wrote:HOW PREGNANT ARE YOU
18 WEEKS
Kaptastr0phe wrote:
pinkle wrote:got a hair cut... I fucking love it hhnnnggg
your hair is goddamn adorable <3
thanks hehe
"OK, try to imagine yourself in the J2 Server... You get your first look at this "Pinkle" as you enter a clearing. She moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing her flamethrower. And you keep still because you think that maybe her visual acuity is based on movement like Johnny5 - She'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Pinkle. You stare at her, and she just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the Hippie and Wolsky you didn't even know were there. Because Pinkle's a pack hunter, you see, she uses coordinated attack patterns and she is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A barbed-wired-wrapped fire axe, The Axetinguisher, in her left hand. She doesn't bother to headshot you like a Porkbun, say... no no. She lights you and slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, critting your intestines. The point is, you are alive when she starts to rape you. So you know, try to show a little respect..." -- 3Ducks
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:20 pm

Pinkle I just took a life-cycle nutrition test and I just wanna ask you all these questions about your nutrition cause i'm just curious and pregnancy is one of the coolest things in the world.

/nerdout
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
pinkle

Post by pinkle » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:27 pm

Ian7 wrote:Pinkle I just took a life-cycle nutrition test and I just wanna ask you all these questions about your nutrition cause i'm just curious and pregnancy is one of the coolest things in the world.

/nerdout
sure thing, hit me up on steam or pm me here :D
vxi
Knight of the Hokey Pokey
<b>Knight of the Hokey Pokey</b>

Post by vxi » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:12 pm

"And if you zoom in you can see they actually built something right there at the end of their travels. Awesome." -Avvatar
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty

Post by narwal » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:12 pm

canadian as fuck
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
PSN: IAMQuetzalcoatl // Steam: daruma.j2 // Add me and we'll play some games! ^_^
pinkle

Post by pinkle » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:23 pm

19 weeks :3 apparently I look big for 19 weeks... idk maybe I'm just kinda fat, too :B

I had to cut the elastic out of these maternity pants, it was too tight (but the pants fit great everywhere else)... and I found these sweet suspenders at work lol (a customer brought in a bunch of alcohol swag, shirts, little flashlights, etc.. the suspenders have the Dekuyper logo on them lol) they work way better than any belly band as they don't squish my belly or suffocate me at all, but keep my pants fabulously secure ;D
scobywhru
Xfire: scobywhru

Post by scobywhru » Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:48 pm

I wonder what the baby changing station in the background would change your baby into, maybe a puppy!
Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy wrote:He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
pinkle

Post by pinkle » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:03 pm

scobywhru wrote:I wonder what the baby changing station in the background would change your baby into, maybe a puppy!
fun fact: there is a little illustration on the front of that thing like this:

someone drew a bong in the adult's "hands" :v

Edit: there is another one in the other bathroom we have and I have been wanting to draw a bottle of holy water and/or a cross with the baby throwing up so bad but i know with my luck i would get caught