Who are you and what do you look like

"such is life" - real life: yours, preferably
Grndslmhttr3
these pretzels are making me thirsty
<font color=#004000>these pretzels are making me thirsty</font>

Re: Who are you and what do you look like

Post by Grndslmhttr3 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:53 am

I'M A COP YOU IDIOT
Hellboy wrote:Oh shucks, I forgot to take a nap and went on an online forum and posted about how big my dick is again!
3DS Friend Code: 1435-5380-2533
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:59 am

I'm assuming your shirt is related to the "Black Lives Matter" movement. So then explain black cops? So their lives matter but cops don't? But their black and a cop. Honestly I'm just really confused here.
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
Sanvich Hoovy

Post by Sanvich Hoovy » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:54 pm

Ian7 wrote:I'm assuming your shirt is related to the "Black Lives Matter" movement. So then explain black cops? So their lives matter but cops don't? But their black and a cop. Honestly I'm just really confused here.
Hoo Boy this is gonna take a bit to break down, but here goes.

The War on Drugs, originally designed as a sweeping method to combat rampant drug use, quickly devolved into a hostile takeover of predominantly black, poor, inner city neighborhoods, and drastically changed the role of the police officer in an urban setting. What was once a job about protecting a community quickly became about controlling it, and this shift created an us vs. them mentality among the black community, and within the police force.

This clips says it better than I can

Notice, both of the police officers here are black, but that doesn't change the fact that police officers are incentivized to get arrests by any means, instead of being incentivized to get arrests of high profile crimes, like rapes or murders. Instead, we have a nationwide police force prioritizing petty drug arrests so the people in charge can claim they're 'tough on crime'. Now, when you let a mentality like that control your policing for decades, its no wonder that the community your officers have been harassing for so long feel resentment towards the police, white or black.

But yeah Pep's shirt is just edgy and contrarian.

Also 1k posts hoo ray i did it i won
My therapist told me that I gamble in order to escape from the realities of life and I replied that's why everyone does everything. - Norm MacDonald

pepper

Post by pepper » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:10 pm

here's the back y'all <3
pepper

Post by pepper » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:20 pm

also i don't agree that the shirt is "edgy" and "contrarian" but my post in this forum definitely is.
Waterbear

Post by Waterbear » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:48 pm

hi pepper
12:13 PM - jermm: man I haven't taken a poop that needs a plunger in years
12:13 PM - jermm: my body is failing me
g
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:48 pm

pepper wrote:also i don't agree that the shirt is "edgy" and "contrarian" but my post in this forum definitely is.
If I came across that I saw it that way or if my response seemed sarcastic it wasn't meant to be! I really wanted to understand it. I try real hard these days to understand people's thought processes then I allow myself to be a smartass/sarcastic. But it does make more sense now.
:toot:
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
pepper

Post by pepper » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:20 pm

Ian7 wrote:
pepper wrote:also i don't agree that the shirt is "edgy" and "contrarian" but my post in this forum definitely is.
If I came across that I saw it that way or if my response seemed sarcastic it wasn't meant to be! I really wanted to understand it. I try real hard these days to understand people's thought processes then I allow myself to be a smartass/sarcastic. But it does make more sense now.
:toot:
to answer your original post more directly then: no this shirt is in no way associated with BLM. it was made by a homie in los angeles. yes it is purposefully inflammatory and 'shocking' maybe but as a black man in America the conditions of my survival are predicated on being antagonistic to the state. and the police are state weapons. people have been saying FTP and ACAB long before BLM and will continue to say it after the movement. black cops are just as bad as white cops/latinx cops/asian cops etc. in my view. i don't endorse the blind murder of cops, but the shirt speaks more to the system of policing instead of an individual cop. it's a jab to those who would say 'all lives matter', which implies that black lives don't, and the system of policing which is, in my view, is in opposition to the lives of people of color.
Waterbear wrote:hi pepper
hi waterbear
tehENEMY

<b></b>

Post by tehENEMY » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:25 pm

Black lives don't matter.
"if only there was such a thing as an affordable gaming laptop" ~collin day, 1993 - 2013

Watch Free the Nipple Online Free
He who casts carcinogenic stones should not live in glass meme houses.
Waterbear

Post by Waterbear » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:40 pm

welp. there goes this thread
12:13 PM - jermm: man I haven't taken a poop that needs a plunger in years
12:13 PM - jermm: my body is failing me
g
rottencheeseCA
Tall Man with Feelings

Post by rottencheeseCA » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:19 am

had a good run. I was going to make a joke about leaving a police dog in the desert, so there you go.
Django-Oh lord, take my lunch money. Please, don't hurt me!
Waterbear- You're dumb and stupid btw and i hate you for saying that forever
Adam- You are right. It's time we all stopped hiding. I'm a girl gamer and I know Joe, RottenCheese and Waterbear are too.
Otome Django~♥: keep frineds close, and you haters EVEN closer
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:15 am

rottencheeseCA wrote:had a good run. I was going to make a joke about leaving a police dog in the desert, so there you go.
Debated doing that too tbh.
pepper

Post by pepper » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:35 pm

y'all really know how to beat a dead dog huh
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found

Post by Neelpos » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:37 pm

#K9LivesMatter
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
Grndslmhttr3
these pretzels are making me thirsty
<font color=#004000>these pretzels are making me thirsty</font>

Post by Grndslmhttr3 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:59 pm

I totally forgot about that dog story
Hellboy wrote:Oh shucks, I forgot to take a nap and went on an online forum and posted about how big my dick is again!
3DS Friend Code: 1435-5380-2533