Stabby & Fufu tour America n' shit [Update: moving]

"such is life" - real life: yours, preferably
stabbyclaus

Stabby & Fufu tour America n' shit [Update: moving]

Post by stabbyclaus » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:07 am

Update: turns out I got an art teaching gig in my home town. We decided to move to KY for cheaper rent and a better quality of life because, you know, LA sucks monkey nuts. We will certainly miss everything awesome about California in general, but it's the right decision.

We're traveling to visit some friends in Massachusetts and we had this batshit insane idea of driving. So, we saved up and will be gone for the entire month of May, driving 12 of those days to cities & national parks throughout the US. Our plans are mostly booked, but below are some days that we'd be up to hang. Please PM me if you'd like to do so.

Got a really shitty ticket in Nebraska that cut out most of my driving funds. Boo. Now were just in KY for a while.
Last edited by stabbyclaus on Mon May 20, 2013 8:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rat-morningstar wrote:dude, this might be shocking, but the night sky isn't a piece of cloth with holes in it
Scraw wrote:This. People think good sex just spontaneously happens like scripted events in a single player CoD mission.
In reality, the best sex results from good communication and planning; like a Rainbow 6 mission.
3 Ducks
High-Chancellor of Bread Crumbs

Re: Stabby & Fufu tour America n' shit

Post by 3 Ducks » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:40 am

Is this you guys?
VIEW CONTENT:
Quack
Hippie of doom
My bullets love your face!
<font color=#94008a>My bullets love your face!</font>

Post by Hippie of doom » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:45 am

stabbyclaus wrote:We're traveling to visit some friends in Massachusetts and we had this batshit insane idea of driving. So, we saved up and will be gone for the entire month of May, driving 12 of those days to cities & national parks throughout the US. Our plans are mostly booked, but below are some days that we'd be up to hang. Please PM me if you'd like to do so.

April 29th: Denver, Colorado.
May 4th-9th: Lexington, KY (NorCal, DRIVE UP!)
May 12th-13th: DC/Philly area.
May 17th: Syracuse, NY
May 18th-19th: Toronto
May 22nd: Wyoming Dinosaur Center (Thermopolis)
May 26th-May 30th: Las Vegas
And not one tour date in Cali :'(
Im not random. i just think faster then you.
Parasyte

Post by Parasyte » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:28 pm

Hippie of doom wrote:
stabbyclaus wrote:We're traveling to visit some friends in Massachusetts and we had this batshit insane idea of driving. So, we saved up and will be gone for the entire month of May, driving 12 of those days to cities & national parks throughout the US. Our plans are mostly booked, but below are some days that we'd be up to hang. Please PM me if you'd like to do so.

That's right, bitch! You West coasters get all the meetup events, now it's MY TURN. May 17th in Syracuse; gonna get some Stabby-Fu action up in my backyard! Good times will be had.
tehENEMY

<b></b>

Post by tehENEMY » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:33 pm

Parasyte wrote: I'm going to wear your skin and dress in drag.
"if only there was such a thing as an affordable gaming laptop" ~collin day, 1993 - 2013

Watch Free the Nipple Online Free
He who casts carcinogenic stones should not live in glass meme houses.
Parasyte

Post by Parasyte » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:12 pm

tehENEMY wrote:
Parasyte wrote: I'm going to wear your skin and dress in drag.
I thought this was implied... but I already have plenty of flesh suits, so I'm not shopping for any new outfits right now.
Hippie of doom

Post by Hippie of doom » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:24 pm

Parasyte wrote:
Hippie of doom wrote:

That's right, bitch! You West coasters get all the meetup events, now it's MY TURN. May 17th in Syracuse; gonna get some Stabby-Fu action up in my backyard! Good times will be had.
I guess we do have to share the stabby and teh fufu but i dont want to. lol west coast is the best coast :P
RideTheWalrus
Butts.
<font color=#FF80BF><b><i>Butts.</i></b></font>

Post by RideTheWalrus » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:26 pm

Hippie of doom wrote:
Parasyte wrote:
Hippie of doom wrote:

I guess we do have to share the stabby and teh fufu but i dont want to. lol west coast is the best coast :P
C'mon hippie, we can have a hippie-pinkle-walrus meetup :D
3 Ducks

Post by 3 Ducks » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:23 pm

RideTheWalrus wrote:
Hippie of doom wrote:
Parasyte wrote:
Hippie of doom wrote:

Whoa.... wait a minnit.... where on the west coast are you goobers?...
Quack
scobywhru
Xfire: scobywhru

Post by scobywhru » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:33 pm

So I take it no Maker Faire with your 3d printer business. May 18th/19th
Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy wrote:He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
Hippie of doom

Post by Hippie of doom » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:35 pm

3 Ducks wrote:
RideTheWalrus wrote:
Hippie of doom wrote:
Parasyte wrote:
Hippie of doom wrote:

Pinkle and i are in the San Fransisco bay area. I think stabby and fufu live in LA somewhere.
stabbyclaus

Post by stabbyclaus » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:54 pm

scobywhru wrote:So I take it no Maker Faire with your 3d printer business. May 18th/19th
Oh yea, the guys are still going just not me. If you see a Deezmaker or Bukobot booth, say hey to Diego or Rich. Nice fellas.
Rat-morningstar wrote:dude, this might be shocking, but the night sky isn't a piece of cloth with holes in it
Scraw wrote:This. People think good sex just spontaneously happens like scripted events in a single player CoD mission.
In reality, the best sex results from good communication and planning; like a Rainbow 6 mission.
Erickarkos

Post by Erickarkos » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:02 pm

Come drop by Illinois n' shit I guess.
3 Ducks

Post by 3 Ducks » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:11 pm

Hippie of doom wrote:
3 Ducks wrote:
RideTheWalrus wrote:
Hippie of doom wrote:
Parasyte wrote:
Hippie of doom wrote:

Pinkle and i are in the San Fransisco bay area. I think stabby and fufu live in LA somewhere.
Sheeeeeeyit

916 Sactown up in dis beezy
VIEW CONTENT:
That means that I live in the Sacramento area, but using a more urban offset of english in order to make my point
Quack
rockerboy
Pls luv me
<font color=#e900da><b>Pls luv me</b></font>

Post by rockerboy » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:44 pm

Erickarkos wrote:Come drop by Illinois n' shit I guess.
I wouldn't be able to make it if they did. It doesn't go well when you ask your parents if they can drive you somewhere to meet people you met on the Internet.