San Francisco Joe Meet-up with Temp[June 15, RSVP please]

"such is life" - real life: yours, preferably
3 Ducks
High-Chancellor of Bread Crumbs

Re: San Francisco Joe Meet-up with Temps

Post by 3 Ducks » Sun May 12, 2013 10:54 pm

Hippie of doom wrote:
jermm wrote:Does anyone have problems with Sat June 15th?
That works for pinkle and me.

Me and Pancakes too :toot:
Quack
Pentagram.J2

Post by Pentagram.J2 » Sun May 12, 2013 11:05 pm

I see no difficulties on my end.
"The flow if time is always cruel. Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it..."

"The wind......it is blowing...."
TempSoul

Post by TempSoul » Sun May 12, 2013 11:50 pm

Aironz wrote:I do... the commute that day would be bad for me.
anyway we can accommodate another weekend or day after?
Yatta!
Oh deer

Post by Yatta! » Tue May 14, 2013 5:00 pm

Another weekday would work. Just note the day before or day of any finals and it's in the clear for me.
TempSoul

Post by TempSoul » Tue May 14, 2013 5:52 pm

Yatta! wrote:Another weekday would work. Just note the day before or day of any finals and it's in the clear for me.
I leave on the 22, so that weekend would probably be best for the both of our schedules.
TempSoul

Post by TempSoul » Mon May 27, 2013 7:13 pm

So June 15?
Where do people want to go, so i can make a vote and than as well get a head count. So add oyu names plox
3 Ducks

Re: San Francisco Joe Meet-up with Temp[June 15, RSVP please

Post by 3 Ducks » Tue May 28, 2013 10:12 am

June 15th Sounds good for me and Pancakes

Great America sounds Ballin'
Quack
pinkle

Post by pinkle » Tue May 28, 2013 4:00 pm

I'll see if I can get the day off :) if I can't then don't worry.. you guys have fun n_n I'm just so freaking thankful to be working again @_@
"OK, try to imagine yourself in the J2 Server... You get your first look at this "Pinkle" as you enter a clearing. She moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing her flamethrower. And you keep still because you think that maybe her visual acuity is based on movement like Johnny5 - She'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Pinkle. You stare at her, and she just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the Hippie and Wolsky you didn't even know were there. Because Pinkle's a pack hunter, you see, she uses coordinated attack patterns and she is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A barbed-wired-wrapped fire axe, The Axetinguisher, in her left hand. She doesn't bother to headshot you like a Porkbun, say... no no. She lights you and slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, critting your intestines. The point is, you are alive when she starts to rape you. So you know, try to show a little respect..." -- 3Ducks
3 Ducks

Post by 3 Ducks » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:11 pm

pinkle wrote:I'll see if I can get the day off :) if I can't then don't worry.. you guys have fun n_n I'm just so freaking thankful to be working again @_@
Your usual night job not paying the bills?
VIEW CONTENT:
Quack
TempSoul

Post by TempSoul » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:14 pm

Arrived in sf Saturday sister is just helping me get accustomed with basic house stuff and bus routes. My phone number is 206-xxx-xxxx. Going to start contacting or ping people to discuss plans and timings on Tuesday. Also will need someone to help me how to get to roller coaster when we decide on one
Last edited by TempSoul on Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yatta!
Oh deer

Post by Yatta! » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:33 pm

Last edited by Yatta! on Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
TempSoul

Post by TempSoul » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:44 pm

Yatta! wrote:GO TO LA MEDITERANEE http://www.cafelamed.com/ ONLY THE ONE IN BERKELEY idk the ones in san francisco they might be crap

THEN GO TO THE ICECREAM PLACE NEXT DOOR

get the platters they're the best veg or meat doesn't matter MM MM GOOD

Wear your waiting-by-the-pet-shop-next-door-for-30-minutes-since-no-reservations-and-no-place-to-stand-but-really-fucking-good-food shoes!
thanks for the capitol advice yatta ^^
pinkle

Post by pinkle » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:47 pm

3 Ducks wrote:
pinkle wrote:I'll see if I can get the day off :) if I can't then don't worry.. you guys have fun n_n I'm just so freaking thankful to be working again @_@
Your usual night job not paying the bills?
VIEW CONTENT:

Where did you get that footage!!?? It's mah hot rappy body i do what i want >:U

Edit: Oh and yeah, there's no way I'm gonna be able to get that day off... haha. Have fun gais :3
"OK, try to imagine yourself in the J2 Server... You get your first look at this "Pinkle" as you enter a clearing. She moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing her flamethrower. And you keep still because you think that maybe her visual acuity is based on movement like Johnny5 - She'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Pinkle. You stare at her, and she just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the Hippie and Wolsky you didn't even know were there. Because Pinkle's a pack hunter, you see, she uses coordinated attack patterns and she is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A barbed-wired-wrapped fire axe, The Axetinguisher, in her left hand. She doesn't bother to headshot you like a Porkbun, say... no no. She lights you and slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, critting your intestines. The point is, you are alive when she starts to rape you. So you know, try to show a little respect..." -- 3Ducks
scobywhru
Xfire: scobywhru

Post by scobywhru » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:13 pm

TempSoul wrote:Arrived in sf Saturday sister is just helping me get accustomed with basic house stuff and bus routes. My phone number is 206-555-0445. Going to start contacting or ping people to discuss plans and timings on Tuesday. Also will need someone to help me how to get to roller coaster when we decide on one
Do you realize how dumb you are about putting your phone number online on an easily searchable forum
Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy wrote:He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
TempSoul

Post by TempSoul » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:07 pm

scobywhru wrote:
TempSoul wrote:Arrived in sf Saturday sister is just helping me get accustomed with basic house stuff and bus routes. My phone number is 206-555-0445. Going to start contacting or ping people to discuss plans and timings on Tuesday. Also will need someone to help me how to get to roller coaster when we decide on one
Do you realize how dumb you are about putting your phone number online on an easily searchable forum
meh, not really a big deal it just my phone number, and later i;ll come back and change it, did the same thing last year