Got a job at Trader Joe's

"such is life" - real life: yours, preferably
pinkle

Got a job at Trader Joe's

Post by pinkle » Thu May 23, 2013 12:52 am

I start Monday, I'm fucking stoked, you guys :D A huge weight has been lifted from mine and hippie's backs!

I'm celebrating with my own version of a cotton candy martini: A small handful of cotton candy, a shot or so of vodka, grape kool-aid and a splash of cran-grape juice. It's delicious. :3

Cheers to good things happening. <3
"OK, try to imagine yourself in the J2 Server... You get your first look at this "Pinkle" as you enter a clearing. She moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing her flamethrower. And you keep still because you think that maybe her visual acuity is based on movement like Johnny5 - She'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Pinkle. You stare at her, and she just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the Hippie and Wolsky you didn't even know were there. Because Pinkle's a pack hunter, you see, she uses coordinated attack patterns and she is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A barbed-wired-wrapped fire axe, The Axetinguisher, in her left hand. She doesn't bother to headshot you like a Porkbun, say... no no. She lights you and slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, critting your intestines. The point is, you are alive when she starts to rape you. So you know, try to show a little respect..." -- 3Ducks
Tony Wong
Some Asian Guy

Re: Got a job at Trader Joe's

Post by Tony Wong » Thu May 23, 2013 1:02 am

Nice! Congrats Pinkle! :toot:

... and could you score me some of those awesome Cinnamon Schoolbook Cookies? Jonesin' for some RITE NAOW... LOL!
FEESHSTEEKS!!!
scobywhru
Xfire: scobywhru

Post by scobywhru » Thu May 23, 2013 1:08 am

pinkle wrote:I start Monday, I'm fucking stoked, you guys :D A huge weight has been lifted from mine and hippie's backs!

I'm celebrating with my own version of a cotton candy martini: A small handful of cotton candy, a bottle or so of vodka, purple drank and a splash of red drank. It's delicious. :3

Cheers to good things happening. <3
Congrats, good luck with all the hippies.
Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy wrote:He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
jermm

Post by jermm » Thu May 23, 2013 1:44 am

If it's that one in Sunnyvale that used to be a borders, good luck parking.
Waterbear

Post by Waterbear » Thu May 23, 2013 2:36 am

their carrot cake cupcakes are fucking good
12:13 PM - jermm: man I haven't taken a poop that needs a plunger in years
12:13 PM - jermm: my body is failing me
g
johnFF

Post by johnFF » Thu May 23, 2013 5:06 am

Bad economy means hot chicks have to get jobs at TJ's. I win again.
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>

Post by Django » Thu May 23, 2013 6:53 am

johnFF wrote:Bad economy means hot chicks have to get jobs at TJ's. I win again.
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
stabbyclaus

Post by stabbyclaus » Thu May 23, 2013 11:38 am

Congrats! Fufu brother got hired for his mohawk and promptly fired him when he shaved it off :/ It was just coincidence but dumb none the less.
Rat-morningstar wrote:dude, this might be shocking, but the night sky isn't a piece of cloth with holes in it
Scraw wrote:This. People think good sex just spontaneously happens like scripted events in a single player CoD mission.
In reality, the best sex results from good communication and planning; like a Rainbow 6 mission.
Johnny5072

Post by Johnny5072 » Thu May 23, 2013 1:32 pm

Congrats Pinkle! I am a big fan of Trader Joe's. It's my go to shopping spot for the weekend grocery run.

Great news for the couple of doom!! :D!!
pinkle

Post by pinkle » Thu May 23, 2013 3:14 pm

Thanks guys n_n

John.. lmao xD

Stabby wooowww hahaha

Luckily, I was able to get the job because one of hippie's BFFL is a manager there :p He's the dude we always go to bluegrass shows with.. so, he knows our situation and is definitely going out of his way to get me in there, coz he knows how much it means for us. Friends, mang <3
"OK, try to imagine yourself in the J2 Server... You get your first look at this "Pinkle" as you enter a clearing. She moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing her flamethrower. And you keep still because you think that maybe her visual acuity is based on movement like Johnny5 - She'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Pinkle. You stare at her, and she just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the Hippie and Wolsky you didn't even know were there. Because Pinkle's a pack hunter, you see, she uses coordinated attack patterns and she is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A barbed-wired-wrapped fire axe, The Axetinguisher, in her left hand. She doesn't bother to headshot you like a Porkbun, say... no no. She lights you and slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, critting your intestines. The point is, you are alive when she starts to rape you. So you know, try to show a little respect..." -- 3Ducks
Dilly Bars

Post by Dilly Bars » Thu May 23, 2013 3:22 pm

Grats Pinkle! Glad to hear it's working out for ya. :D

Also, you just reminded me of the dark chocolate-covered espresso beans that TJ sells... Fuuuck I'm hungry. :bonk:
TempSoul

Post by TempSoul » Thu May 23, 2013 5:44 pm

does your joe.to family get benefits?
pinkle

Post by pinkle » Thu May 23, 2013 7:43 pm

no free/discounted stuff for you guys >:U ..at least wait until I've been there a while lol xD

Ohh and Jermm no it's the one on Bascom in Campbell. I'm psyched coz there's a Barnes and Noble right next door :B fuck yeah books
Waterbear

Post by Waterbear » Thu May 23, 2013 8:54 pm

Django lives in campbell
12:13 PM - jermm: man I haven't taken a poop that needs a plunger in years
12:13 PM - jermm: my body is failing me
g
pinkle

Post by pinkle » Thu May 23, 2013 10:45 pm

Really? Well, that makes me feel safe, hehe ;D I thought he was in Palo Alto though. DJANGO GIMMIE YOUR PHONE NUMBER IN CASE I NEED A LIFT SOMETIME >:U

I kid, I kid, lol. I plan on taking the bus there, and hippie has me covered the rest of the time.. n_n