"such is life" - real life: yours, preferably
Axis Denied

Re: Got a job at Trader Joe's

Post by Axis Denied » Thu May 23, 2013 11:01 pm

I love Trader Joe's cookie butter spread. <3
pinkle

Post by pinkle » Fri May 24, 2013 12:19 am

ITT your favorite TJ's food so I can get it and have it all for myself and take pics while eating it and be like nyeah nyeah look wat I got hella discounted
"OK, try to imagine yourself in the J2 Server... You get your first look at this "Pinkle" as you enter a clearing. She moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing her flamethrower. And you keep still because you think that maybe her visual acuity is based on movement like Johnny5 - She'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Pinkle. You stare at her, and she just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the Hippie and Wolsky you didn't even know were there. Because Pinkle's a pack hunter, you see, she uses coordinated attack patterns and she is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A barbed-wired-wrapped fire axe, The Axetinguisher, in her left hand. She doesn't bother to headshot you like a Porkbun, say... no no. She lights you and slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, critting your intestines. The point is, you are alive when she starts to rape you. So you know, try to show a little respect..." -- 3Ducks
TempSoul

Post by TempSoul » Fri May 24, 2013 3:01 am

pinkle wrote:no free/discounted stuff for you guys >:U ..at least wait until I've been there a while lol xD

Ohh and Jermm no it's the one on Bascom in Campbell. I'm psyched coz there's a Barnes and Noble right next door :B fuck yeah books
you're going to spend all the money you earn after you work, gosh pinkle
Sonychu

Post by Sonychu » Fri May 24, 2013 9:37 pm

Congrats, Pinkle!
I will have to come visit sometime and buy whatever it is Trader Joe's sells. I don't think we have them here. :x
( ゚ Д゚)

"I'm going to forcibly reverse your gender!"
pinkle

Post by pinkle » Fri May 24, 2013 10:24 pm

yesss come visit us in Cali, sonychuuuu and according to google there are a few TJs in Texas, but idk what part of TX you are in xD They have lots of yummy food, mostly healthy and organic stuff :3
"OK, try to imagine yourself in the J2 Server... You get your first look at this "Pinkle" as you enter a clearing. She moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing her flamethrower. And you keep still because you think that maybe her visual acuity is based on movement like Johnny5 - She'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Pinkle. You stare at her, and she just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the Hippie and Wolsky you didn't even know were there. Because Pinkle's a pack hunter, you see, she uses coordinated attack patterns and she is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A barbed-wired-wrapped fire axe, The Axetinguisher, in her left hand. She doesn't bother to headshot you like a Porkbun, say... no no. She lights you and slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, critting your intestines. The point is, you are alive when she starts to rape you. So you know, try to show a little respect..." -- 3Ducks
Avvatar
Veni. Legi. Docuit, inportuna.

Post by Avvatar » Sat May 25, 2013 12:57 am

pinkle wrote:mostly healthy
I don't know that that's true. Everything I've seen their name on was full of sugar. Granted that's why I was looking at it to begin with.
ja raul

Post by ja raul » Sat May 25, 2013 2:06 am

please keep us up to date on the top selling wines
NorCal

Post by NorCal » Mon May 27, 2013 3:43 pm

White girls buy produce, Take them home, make them drink Grey Goose.

:toot: :toot:
loafozard wrote: norcal is less of a ghost and more of a forgotten legend.
Pocatello

Post by Pocatello » Mon May 27, 2013 6:52 pm

Congrats! That is great news!

I love Trader Joe's. The closest one to my house is like 700 miles away in Portland.
-----------
TF2 name: Durka Durka Durka
-----------
Avvatar wrote:I know who you're talking about, Adam. But also cannot remember his name for the life of me. I want to say Pocatello but I'm nearly positive that's me misspelling the name of some other admin with poor grammar.
Parasyte wrote:I'm satisfying myself right now just thinking about Avanti.
TheKing

Post by TheKing » Tue May 28, 2013 1:41 pm

I want 2 buck chuck.
Avvatar wrote:Oh neat. Make sure you ride bl4nk's nuts till it's all better. He enjoys it.
TheKing.j2: windows explorer?
joe: final boss is hard
pinkle

Post by pinkle » Tue May 28, 2013 4:05 pm

So the first day wen't really well n_n I only dropped two things lol an avocado and a bottle of soda xD Everyone is pretty nice, I can be myself with wacky hair, tattoos and piercings haha and the work is super easy. There is a lot of work, but I like keeping busy and helping the customers n______n

As for that cookie butter spread... apparently it is so popular, we are pretty much out of it as soon as we get it at the store LOL I will have to try it sometime xD
jermm

Post by jermm » Tue May 28, 2013 4:19 pm

$2.5 chuck now I believe.