FFFUUUUUUUU----

"such is life" - real life: yours, preferably
nightmare 101
thread killer, post spawner

FFFUUUUUUUU----

Post by nightmare 101 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:32 am

I was cutting up weed this morning on the balcony on the back porch and i knocked over the weed into the abyss that is my yard and I was so unhappy, it felt absolutely hopeless. :sadasfuck:
In some other time and space, I found time for a new signature.
Jason
TODAY IS WEDNESDAY
<font color=#17e66e><b>TODAY IS WEDNESDAY</b></font>
Xfire: Jasopiate

Re: FFFUUUUUUUU----

Post by Jason » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:37 am

Wowwwwww major party foul. I'd probably just dive down after it face first. Im afraid to even ask how much you lost. What a terrible thing to do. You've done awfully. Bad job.
MindFlayer wrote:THIS IS THE FUCKING MAN'S THREAD, NO ONE ASKED ABOUT YOUR GODDAMN LABIA.
a1dan wrote:I came here for the gay sex and all I got was gay sax.
nightmare 101

Post by nightmare 101 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:49 am

Jason wrote:Wowwwwww major party foul. I'd probably just dive down after it face first. Im afraid to even ask how much you lost. What a terrible thing to do. You've done awfully. Bad job.
It was just an average one person bowl, but i could only recover like 3 fuzz-sized bits I had already cut it up pretty fine so I was pretty much screwed as it happened it felt like a lead weight hit my heart.
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:54 pm

smoke weed eryda-
oh wait not today
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
nightmare 101

Post by nightmare 101 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:29 pm

I still did, just not to the amount I had planned. feels bad man. :disappointed:
Hippie of doom
My bullets love your face!
<font color=#94008a>My bullets love your face!</font>

Post by Hippie of doom » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:03 pm

nightmare 101 wrote:I still did, just not to the amount I had planned. feels bad man. :disappointed:
OMFG get over it its just weed. I have discarded grams before cause i didnt like the way it tasted. lol It's just weed man. Although i have not paid for weed in like 5 months cause people give it to me for free lol If i had paid for it i may be upset but most likely not lol
Im not random. i just think faster then you.
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:51 pm

Hippie of doom wrote:
nightmare 101 wrote:I still did, just not to the amount I had planned. feels bad man. :disappointed:
OMFG get over it its just weed. I have discarded grams before cause i didnt like the way it tasted. lol It's just weed man. Although i have not paid for weed in like 5 months cause people give it to me for free lol If i had paid for it i may be upset but most likely not lol
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
BPM

Post by BPM » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:08 pm

Hippie of doom wrote:
Haha. Same. I haven't paid for weed since I was in high school. I get free weed since my family grows absurd amounts of it up in Northern California and uses my medical card so they can grow more. They'll give me a 5 gallon bucket full of weed once a year in exchange for them using my card and I can't complain. I used to smoke daily, wakenbakeerryday, but now I really only take a hit once a week.

Now I could see how he could be pissed if he paid for some really good weed and is in an area where prices are high, etc. Sometimes we have to remember that we don't all live in California.

I actually need to start smoking more weed. Since stopping I've been having all these crazy vivid ass dreams and I personally don't like them and would rather go back to not having these dreams every single night.
Hippie of doom

Post by Hippie of doom » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:35 pm

BPM wrote:
Hippie of doom wrote:
Haha. Same. I haven't paid for weed since I was in high school. I get free weed since my family grows absurd amounts of it up in Northern California and uses my medical card so they can grow more. They'll give me a 5 gallon bucket full of weed once a year in exchange for them using my card and I can't complain. I used to smoke daily, wakenbakeerryday, but now I really only take a hit once a week.

Now I could see how he could be pissed if he paid for some really good weed and is in an area where prices are high, etc. Sometimes we have to remember that we don't all live in California.

I actually need to start smoking more weed. Since stopping I've been having all these crazy vivid ass dreams and I personally don't like them and would rather go back to not having these dreams every single night.
Hell, i will take some of that 5 gallon bucket off of your hands if you like lol
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty

Post by narwal » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:07 pm

lol lol lol lol

am i hippie yet

lol
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
PSN: IAMQuetzalcoatl // Steam: daruma.j2 // Add me and we'll play some games! ^_^
Petiee

Post by Petiee » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:23 pm

At first I got really confused cause I thought you were weeding your lawn.
I should have realized by the plethora of colors and wave effects in the avatars in this thread.
neurosis prevents psychosis
Hippie of doom

Post by Hippie of doom » Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:23 pm

narwal wrote:lol lol lol lol

am i hippie yet

lol
You will NEVER be cool enough to be a hippie. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
Jason
TODAY IS WEDNESDAY
<font color=#17e66e><b>TODAY IS WEDNESDAY</b></font>
Xfire: Jasopiate

Post by Jason » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:21 pm

Oh look at me up on my cloud of magical weed land where the weed fairies shower me in gifts of green herbacious goodness and I can just wipe my ass with a nugget because i don't care.

Some of us work our dicks off to be able to afford the outrageous $60/8th prices (sometimes 75) in a shitty red state right by the nation's capital where the cost of living outweighs the average income by like 300% and the loss of a single bowl is felt deep in our hearts as we carry on the struggle in the streets big ups to jesus christ for givin me the strength to live on after readin this thread and I'd like to thank my moms and cheerios cereal.

Man half the time I have the money and it's still just a bitch to get a hold of some and dealers know it and will try to fuck with you and the ones you trust aren't always available when you need them and GODDAMN MAN. THE STREETS. THE STRUGGLE. The worst is that first 2-3 days of being out when I've been used to smoking every day, especially when I have the money and I know I could buy some if there was an easier way. Shits weak. Someone ship me to calif.
MindFlayer wrote:THIS IS THE FUCKING MAN'S THREAD, NO ONE ASKED ABOUT YOUR GODDAMN LABIA.
a1dan wrote:I came here for the gay sex and all I got was gay sax.
Wolsk
Im hungry, i need a fur burger
<font color=blue>Im hungry, i need a fur burger</font>

Post by Wolsk » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:26 pm

hippie is literally a teenage girl who just got a cell phone
pinkle

Post by pinkle » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:32 am

omg wolsk i fuckin' died xD

oh and RIP your weed, mang :C
"OK, try to imagine yourself in the J2 Server... You get your first look at this "Pinkle" as you enter a clearing. She moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing her flamethrower. And you keep still because you think that maybe her visual acuity is based on movement like Johnny5 - She'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Pinkle. You stare at her, and she just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the Hippie and Wolsky you didn't even know were there. Because Pinkle's a pack hunter, you see, she uses coordinated attack patterns and she is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A barbed-wired-wrapped fire axe, The Axetinguisher, in her left hand. She doesn't bother to headshot you like a Porkbun, say... no no. She lights you and slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, critting your intestines. The point is, you are alive when she starts to rape you. So you know, try to show a little respect..." -- 3Ducks