highschool fuck yeah best time eva!
2%
HighSchool? *cums everywhere*
4%

Total votes: 51
Plastered

What was your highschool like?

Post by Plastered » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:05 am

I knoe it seems almost cheesy but I want to know whether to get ready to eat shit for 4 years or get ready to party hard.
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found

Re: What was your highschool like?

Post by Neelpos » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:13 am

Plastered wrote:or get ready to party hard.
heh.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
Hellboy

Post by Hellboy » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:35 am

Plastered wrote:I knoe it seems almost cheesy but I want to know whether to get ready to eat shit for 4 years or get ready to party hard.
It's highly dependent on geography, and all of the numerous factors which that implies- population, general class/education-level demographics, the economy on both a local and a country-wide level, etc.

It's a crapshoot, to be honest, but my advice is try to find an extracurricular activity or two which you enjoy and meet people who you like being around, then stick with them. As far as partying hard goes, there's a time and a place for everything, and it's called 'college.' Any sooner and your chances of becoming a townie burnout increase significantly.
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:53 am

Play sports. Even if its just running JV cross country for four years. I'm not saying you have to be a jock to have a good time in high school. But high school sports give you an experience/teaches you life lessons you can't really find anywhere else.

Plus sports will always give you a rock. The harder to make teams will be more clique-ish (such as bball I would know I played it). But things like cross country or track usually people (especially at the JV level are more friendly to everyone regardless of talent level).
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
scobywhru
Xfire: scobywhru

Post by scobywhru » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:10 pm

Don't join a cliche learn to converse with everyone, if you limit the people that could be your friend to a small group they won't last long after highschool rather then finding people you can relate throughout your life. There is a knock on benefit that a wider group of friends brings in business as well. You will also want to focus on getting good grades and doing extra curricular activity that benefits the community if you plan on proceeding to a 4 yr college. If you can do something that can be considered for school credits as well for after school activity, my high school ran a radio station for instance, so you can get both real world experience and extra credits towards graduation and suck up points to colleges.

High School is not the High point of your life, it can be fun and is a time of change. It can define your life far into the future as well in subtle ways, it is not the end all be all of your life. There will always be better times down the road either from personal accomplishments or challenges you overcome. Use it as a paving stone and learn about the path you have ahead of you and a tool to learn about yourself.
Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy wrote:He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
Maha

Post by Maha » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:13 pm

Depends on the high school, also it'll determine on whether or not your parents lied to you about it being the best years of your life.

Mine was probably above average because we had an ROTC class, and that was always fun. I'd say if that's available to join, go for it.
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:14 pm

scobywhru wrote:Don't join a cliche learn to converse with everyone, if you limit the people that could be your friend to a small group they won't last long after highschool rather then finding people you can relate throughout your life.
Are you saying that joining a sports team is joining a cliche?
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
scobywhru
Xfire: scobywhru

Post by scobywhru » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:03 pm

Some of them are, they end up focusing you on other team mates as friends instead of experiencing a myriad of individuals, it isn't a bad idea to get into the habit of working out though. It also depends on the level the team plays at, my HS competed locally against nationally ranked team we rarely had a chance, they would scrimmage against them and such since they were the other local team but had a win streak in the 100s of games in multiple sports. You don't form tight nit competitive teams when you constantly lose and so were more social, the nationally ranked team was far more cliche then our sports teams since they practiced 3+hrs a day 7 days a week.
Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy wrote:He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>

Post by Django » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:08 pm

catholic school

fun
fun
fun
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
Hippie of doom
My bullets love your face!
<font color=#94008a>My bullets love your face!</font>

Post by Hippie of doom » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:29 pm

My highschool was awesome.
Im not random. i just think faster then you.
Toxius

Post by Toxius » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:16 pm

I went to two high schools thanks to being in a military family. The first one was an Arts MAGNET school; focused on music, visual arts (i had a fucking guitar class, how rad is that), but I was a dumb little shit and got suspended for a week (yay for being bullied the hell out of and responding a little overboard) and we moved soon after to the second school that I finished out at.

This one was a highly competitive school that had won a lot of GA state football games apparently (they pooled all their money into the football team). Plus I lived in the middle of smalltown hicksville so it was just hunting, drugs, football, and hunting (camo was actually worn casually to school and there was even a couple in camo at the prom if that helps you out to visualize how hick this school was). Overall it wasn't unbearable. It's simply what you make it. Also don't take shit from anyone (I finally started snapping back at people around sophomore year because my bullying was pretty fucking awful), but don't start fights; being a doormat is the quickest way to have a miserable time.

... In case it isn't obvious, I made it through by becoming a sarcastic smartass. :U
Pentagram.J2

Post by Pentagram.J2 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:45 pm

I came to my high school from a traditional public middle school where I had been made fun of relentlessly day in and day out. It was an awesome time. My school was different from a lot of other ones: no textbooks, project based curriculum, internships, intercession, endersession, playing super smash bros in the british teachers room during lunch, good times.
"The flow if time is always cruel. Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it..."

"The wind......it is blowing...."
rockerboy
Pls luv me
<font color=#e900da><b>Pls luv me</b></font>

Post by rockerboy » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:56 pm

Join the swim team! At least here, all of the people on the swim team are super nice! It's also really fun! Also, chicks dig swimmers :P (Again, just here to the best of my knowledge).
I haven't started high school yet. Still stuck at stupid middle school :V.
If it counts for anything, don't get into any alcohol or shit. Wait 'till you're 21 (If you live in America). Again, I wouldn't recommend drugs at any age.
As far as bullies go, don't take their shit. Bullies don't fuck with me (Swimmers ftw). If they are doing something mean to my friends, I just tell them to fuck off. Seems to do the trick. If they don't leave you or your friends alone after that, walk away. They'll probably get a detention for doing something else anyways. Better them then you. Like toxius said, don't get into a fight. Even if you could easily beat the shit out of them.
There you go, How to survive high school by a middle schooler.
Siri
Virtual Assistant
<font color=#00FF40><b><i>Virtual Assistant</i></b></font>

Post by Siri » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:48 pm

I'm not in highschool yet (next year ugh) but my brother is a sophomore and he says it's really overrated, lol.
3 Ducks wrote:I want to change my name too
from now on, refer to me as HORSEFUCKER PRIME
Dr. Fisch wrote:i thought he died or saw something shiny and ran off

Joejoe347

Post by Joejoe347 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:51 pm

Home schooled, bitches
Mozart, dope for the most part.
-Insane Clown Posee

I AM THE MOJOE!!!