WHERES THE HALLOWEEN THREAD

"such is life" - real life: yours, preferably
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty

Re: WHERES THE HALLOWEEN THREAD

Post by narwal » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:01 am

Robert Baratheon, most likely. My cousin is gonna make the costume if she can.
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
PSN: IAMQuetzalcoatl // Steam: daruma.j2 // Add me and we'll play some games! ^_^
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty

Post by narwal » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:03 pm

Update: she couldn't get ahold of the brass little latch looking things or a Warhammer so I am instead going today as BROSEIDON LORD OF THE BROCEAN

Consists of blue dbag clothing and an old devil pitchfork from a costume ages ago. Spray painted the trident gold.

Was a VERY last minute thing. I think it turned out swell.
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
PSN: IAMQuetzalcoatl // Steam: daruma.j2 // Add me and we'll play some games! ^_^
Pentagram.J2

Post by Pentagram.J2 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:31 pm

went to a party last night and got super fucking drunk. We played kings cup and I fucking lost that shit like 3 times. Smoked a lot and when everyone was good and fucked up we played Amnesia and Outlast. Was a good time.
"The flow if time is always cruel. Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it..."

"The wind......it is blowing...."
Grndslmhttr3
these pretzels are making me thirsty
<font color=#004000>these pretzels are making me thirsty</font>

Post by Grndslmhttr3 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:18 pm

narwal wrote:Update: she couldn't get ahold of the brass little latch looking things or a Warhammer so I am instead going today as BROSEIDON LORD OF THE BROCEAN

Consists of blue dbag clothing and an old devil pitchfork from a costume ages ago. Spray painted the trident gold.

Was a VERY last minute thing. I think it turned out swell.
That is a pretty good last-minute improvisation. You should throw on Rainbow flip-flops and plaid shorts, too.
Hellboy wrote:Oh shucks, I forgot to take a nap and went on an online forum and posted about how big my dick is again!
3DS Friend Code: 1435-5380-2533
pinkle

Post by pinkle » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:52 pm

"OK, try to imagine yourself in the J2 Server... You get your first look at this "Pinkle" as you enter a clearing. She moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing her flamethrower. And you keep still because you think that maybe her visual acuity is based on movement like Johnny5 - She'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Pinkle. You stare at her, and she just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the Hippie and Wolsky you didn't even know were there. Because Pinkle's a pack hunter, you see, she uses coordinated attack patterns and she is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A barbed-wired-wrapped fire axe, The Axetinguisher, in her left hand. She doesn't bother to headshot you like a Porkbun, say... no no. She lights you and slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, critting your intestines. The point is, you are alive when she starts to rape you. So you know, try to show a little respect..." -- 3Ducks
GustavG

Post by GustavG » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:52 am

Nothing special happened on halloween day i failed my france test and didnt go out trick or treating course i dont have any costumes and i allready have a ton of candy that i dont eat
Last year though was a ton of fun the american ambassedor that lives nearby made a ton out of it by making his house all spooky

Why are americans so good at halloween
Wolsk
Im hungry, i need a fur burger
<font color=blue>Im hungry, i need a fur burger</font>

Post by Wolsk » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:46 am

I slept all day and then had night classes at school, there weren't many trick-or-treaters in my neighborhood this year, my friends who said they were considering coming to my neighborhood never followed up, and my parents took away my computer, so I couldn't even play games. Overall, a pretty shitty Halloween that felt just like any other Thursday.
nightmare 101
thread killer, post spawner
thread killer, post spawner

Post by nightmare 101 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:00 am

I played ARAM on LoL while smoking herbs and drinking some beer and wine. So basically, I did what I do whenever I want to play video games and relax.
In some other time and space, I found time for a new signature.
BPM

Post by BPM » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:35 pm

I went to a small little metal concert. The concert took place in a movie theater so there were rows of seats so you couldn't really mosh. I tried to start the mosh pit anyways and some drunk dude ends up tackling me to the ground spilling his beer all over me. Was a fun night though.
Maha

Post by Maha » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:39 pm

I worked till 11 PM...
marbear

Post by marbear » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:47 pm

I was lil jon.

"Marbear your too stupid...so I don't know what the fuck your thinking."
Maha

Post by Maha » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:58 pm

Awe, Marbear...you're so adorably white. :P
Last edited by Maha on Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grndslmhttr3
these pretzels are making me thirsty
<font color=#004000>these pretzels are making me thirsty</font>

Post by Grndslmhttr3 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:01 pm

Speaking of Lil Jon, I must've heard the song Turn Down For What like a dozen times last night.
Hellboy wrote:Oh shucks, I forgot to take a nap and went on an online forum and posted about how big my dick is again!
3DS Friend Code: 1435-5380-2533
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty

Post by narwal » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:52 pm

10/10 marbear
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
Queen of the Damned

Post by Queen of the Damned » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:29 pm

Hey guys!

I hope everyone had a great Halloween :) I managed to get out this year, so I went as something classic, a zombie! Ive always wanted to be a zombie, so I threw together an outfit from my closet and did my own makeup, which turned out better than expected. I went out downtown with a few of my friends. We ended up getting a few drinks at a bar then headed to a nightclub. The only downside to that night was the weather. We had to wait in a line outside the club in the rain and wind for atleast an hour, but other than that, my Halloween this year was great.
~Queenie