J2 San Francisco meetup in the near future

"such is life" - real life: yours, preferably
User avatar
Ikri
Posts: 2867
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:59 am
Location: San Francisco, CA

J2 San Francisco meetup in the near future

Post by Ikri » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:20 pm

or far future, idk.

- Rockman suggests Japan town. I've never been there but I hope there's a celebration and we get to see one of those giant 50ft dragons.

- Another option is the Embarcadero Holiday Skating Rink
November 6, 2013 – January 5, 2014
Open 10:00 a.m. – 9:30 pm, Sunday-Thursday
Open 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 pm, Friday and Saturday

- Aaaaand there's the Presidio Lighting Ceremony that looks pretty cool. I've never been to one because -surprise!- December is fricken cold in Oregon. Turns out December is not so cold in San Francisco.
http://www.presidio.gov/Calendar/Pages/ ... ber-6.aspx



IDK, whatever you guys want to do. And when. It's all a mystery... until someone picks a date and y'all nod your heads in agreement.
User avatar
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found
Posts: 11117
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 6:47 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: J2 San Francisco meetup in the near future

Post by Neelpos » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:11 pm

Ikri wrote:Japan town. those giant 50ft dragons.
I get the feeling you're confusing Japan Town with Chinese New Year. Ya big ol racist. Also the embarcadero rink is probably the most packed one in the bay area.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
User avatar
A Ninja
Professional Fun Killer
<i>Professional Fun Killer</i>
Posts: 3846
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:36 am
Location: Davis, CA

Re: J2 San Francisco meetup in the near future

Post by A Ninja » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:24 pm

I'll be in SF Thursday and Friday with my dad playing tourist. I'm done with finals on the 12th and I'll be in Davis for a while if we want to do something. Also, Neel we need to meet up when I head down to SoCal.
Neelpos wrote:but he's A Ninja, he's one of the best fucking snipers on the server, if your evidence doesn't line up prepare to be ridiculed by your inability to differentiate hackers from really fucking good players.
User avatar
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found
Posts: 11117
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 6:47 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: J2 San Francisco meetup in the near future

Post by Neelpos » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:52 pm

A Ninja wrote:Also, Neel we need to meet up when I head down to SoCal.
When and where again? Cause I'm heading back to SD on the 18th, and like no one's in LA anymore. And by that I mean Stabby and Fufu left so there's no one in LA anymore.
Whereas in SD there's RottenCheese and I, also bars.





This is now a SoCal meetup thread.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
Hippie of doom
My bullets love your face!
<font color=#94008a>My bullets love your face!</font>
Posts: 2271
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:55 pm

Re: J2 San Francisco meetup in the near future

Post by Hippie of doom » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:05 pm

Neelpos wrote:
A Ninja wrote:Also, Neel we need to meet up when I head down to SoCal.
When and where again? Cause I'm heading back to SD on the 18th, and like no one's in LA anymore. And by that I mean Stabby and Fufu left so there's no one in LA anymore.
Whereas in SD there's RottenCheese and I, also bars.





This is now a SoCal meetup thread.
NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pinkle has sporadic days off so once a date is picked we will have a much better idea if we can go.
Im not random. i just think faster then you.
Image
User avatar
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found
Posts: 11117
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 6:47 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: J2 San Francisco meetup in the near future

Post by Neelpos » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:08 pm

Hippie of doom wrote:
Neelpos wrote:
A Ninja wrote:Also, Neel we need to meet up when I head down to SoCal.
When and where again? Cause I'm heading back to SD on the 18th, and like no one's in LA anymore. And by that I mean Stabby and Fufu left so there's no one in LA anymore.
Whereas in SD there's RottenCheese and I, also bars.





This is now a SoCal meetup thread.
NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pinkle has sporadic days off so once a date is picked we will have a much better idea if we can go.
Quit derailing the thread, Hippie, it's inconsiderate.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
User avatar
A Ninja
Professional Fun Killer
<i>Professional Fun Killer</i>
Posts: 3846
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:36 am
Location: Davis, CA

Re: J2 San Francisco meetup in the near future

Post by A Ninja » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:09 pm

Ok. I finish finals on the 12th. I plan on sticking around for a week or so, so if we have an SF meetup between the 12th and 20th that would be perfect. I'll be in SoCal for 2 weeks or so after that, so like 20th of December to 2nd or 3rd of January. Also I don't mind doing the drive to San Diego so that isn't an issue. (As long I don't have to drive back to the OC after drinking of course)
Neelpos wrote:but he's A Ninja, he's one of the best fucking snipers on the server, if your evidence doesn't line up prepare to be ridiculed by your inability to differentiate hackers from really fucking good players.
Hippie of doom
My bullets love your face!
<font color=#94008a>My bullets love your face!</font>
Posts: 2271
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:55 pm

Re: J2 San Francisco meetup in the near future

Post by Hippie of doom » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:12 pm

Neelpos wrote:
Hippie of doom wrote:
Neelpos wrote:
A Ninja wrote:Also, Neel we need to meet up when I head down to SoCal.
When and where again? Cause I'm heading back to SD on the 18th, and like no one's in LA anymore. And by that I mean Stabby and Fufu left so there's no one in LA anymore.
Whereas in SD there's RottenCheese and I, also bars.





This is now a SoCal meetup thread.
NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pinkle has sporadic days off so once a date is picked we will have a much better idea if we can go.
Quit derailing the thread, Hippie, it's inconsiderate.
Your face is inconsiderate.
Im not random. i just think faster then you.
Image
User avatar
A Ninja
Professional Fun Killer
<i>Professional Fun Killer</i>
Posts: 3846
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:36 am
Location: Davis, CA

Re: J2 San Francisco meetup in the near future

Post by A Ninja » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:18 pm

At least I know Neel will do the meetup, yall SFers just keep making meetup threads and not following through.
Neelpos wrote:but he's A Ninja, he's one of the best fucking snipers on the server, if your evidence doesn't line up prepare to be ridiculed by your inability to differentiate hackers from really fucking good players.
User avatar
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found
Posts: 11117
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 6:47 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: J2 San Francisco meetup in the near future

Post by Neelpos » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:21 pm

Watch, I'll plan the next SF meet up and it'll go off without a hitch.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
User avatar
A Ninja
Professional Fun Killer
<i>Professional Fun Killer</i>
Posts: 3846
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:36 am
Location: Davis, CA

Re: J2 San Francisco meetup in the near future

Post by A Ninja » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:38 pm

But anyway back to the topic of the thread.

So Neel what do you have in mind? And it better include a bar at some point. Also how long will it take for me to drive from Huntington Beach to you?
Neelpos wrote:but he's A Ninja, he's one of the best fucking snipers on the server, if your evidence doesn't line up prepare to be ridiculed by your inability to differentiate hackers from really fucking good players.
User avatar
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found
Posts: 11117
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 6:47 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: J2 San Francisco meetup in the near future

Post by Neelpos » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:43 pm

Huntington Beach is about 1 1/2 hours out from my place in SD. No idea where Cheese is or if he's even interested.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
User avatar
jermm
Posts: 2006
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:15 pm
Location: 37.31 -120.50
Contact:

Re: J2 San Francisco meetup in the near future

Post by jermm » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:07 am

late December (after the 25th) I'll be around.
User avatar
rottencheeseCA
Tall Man with Feelings
Posts: 1262
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:56 am
Location: San Diego,CA

Re: J2 San Francisco meetup in the near future

Post by rottencheeseCA » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:48 am

Neelpos wrote:Huntington Beach is about 1 1/2 hours out from my place in SD. No idea where Cheese is or if he's even interested.
ill be done with finals by then, so sure. We can go to PB or something
Django-Oh lord, take my lunch money. Please, don't hurt me!
Waterbear- You're dumb and stupid btw and i hate you for saying that forever
Adam- You are right. It's time we all stopped hiding. I'm a girl gamer and I know Joe, RottenCheese and Waterbear are too.
Otome Django~♥: keep frineds close, and you haters EVEN closer
User avatar
scobywhru
Posts: 4773
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:12 pm
Xfire: scobywhru
Location: Fresno, CA
Contact:

Re: J2 San Francisco meetup in the near future

Post by scobywhru » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:51 am

I told you Ikri go to the Exploratorium After Dark. Also there are maybe 6 outdoor ice rinks in the bay area not like it ever gets cold enough to have a proper outdoor ice rink.

Shame SF MOMA is closed for renovations. Right next to Metreon used to have to spend time in that area to appease art friends and Sony fanboys.
Image
Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy wrote:He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
Post Reply