J2 San Francisco meetup in the near future

"such is life" - real life: yours, preferably
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found

Re: J2 San Francisco meetup in the near future

Post by Neelpos » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:08 am

rottencheeseCA wrote:
Neelpos wrote:Huntington Beach is about 1 1/2 hours out from my place in SD. No idea where Cheese is or if he's even interested.
ill be done with finals by then, so sure. We can go to PB or something
All sounds good to me, looking at Ninja's schedule he'll be here till Friday January 3rd and I get back to SD from Tuscon on December 28th, the saturday before. Should be able to find some time in there.

Also my GF might be visiting me around the time we do this, so I dunno if she'd want to tag along or maybe hang out with some other people for a bit, we'll figure it out though.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
pinkle

Post by pinkle » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:55 am

there's no fucking way hippie and I can do anything that costs money, we literally can't spare a dime :/
"OK, try to imagine yourself in the J2 Server... You get your first look at this "Pinkle" as you enter a clearing. She moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing her flamethrower. And you keep still because you think that maybe her visual acuity is based on movement like Johnny5 - She'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Pinkle. You stare at her, and she just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the Hippie and Wolsky you didn't even know were there. Because Pinkle's a pack hunter, you see, she uses coordinated attack patterns and she is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A barbed-wired-wrapped fire axe, The Axetinguisher, in her left hand. She doesn't bother to headshot you like a Porkbun, say... no no. She lights you and slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, critting your intestines. The point is, you are alive when she starts to rape you. So you know, try to show a little respect..." -- 3Ducks
Ikri

Post by Ikri » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:59 pm

^ Okay! That settles it. We'll go as j2 Christmas Carolers and acquire MASSIVE DONATIONS.
Maha

Post by Maha » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:55 pm

If anyone could use a Buddy Pass I might be able to set you up with one.

I may not have the time to attend things like this majority of the time but I can help someone out if needed.

Though they require a LARGE amount of trust in me.
TempSoul

Post by TempSoul » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:35 am

I demand summer meet up in like june-julyish :D
Neelpos

Post by Neelpos » Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:25 am

Okay, so back on topic.

How does December 28th or 29th sound to you guys for having Rottencheese haul us to the PB bars he knows about.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
A Ninja
Professional Fun Killer
<i>Professional Fun Killer</i>

Post by A Ninja » Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:32 am

Works for me, Ill be in SoCal without a doubt by then. I'd just like to plan on if/where I'd be leaving my car or spending the night to be safe.
Neelpos wrote:but he's A Ninja, he's one of the best fucking snipers on the server, if your evidence doesn't line up prepare to be ridiculed by your inability to differentiate hackers from really fucking good players.
Neelpos

Post by Neelpos » Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:36 am

We have an extra guest room if necessary.
A Ninja
Professional Fun Killer

Post by A Ninja » Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:47 am

You're too kind buddy, that would be a last resort, we'll figure something out once we get closer to the date.
Neelpos wrote:but he's A Ninja, he's one of the best fucking snipers on the server, if your evidence doesn't line up prepare to be ridiculed by your inability to differentiate hackers from really fucking good players.
Ikri

Post by Ikri » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:05 am

Welp, thread hijacked by SoCalers. Look at 'em. They're all considerate and cordial to each other. Making actual plans, extending accommodations, including cheese in their plots.
A Ninja
Professional Fun Killer

Post by A Ninja » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:21 am

hey hey hey, I'm making the best of both norcal and socal here, The thing is it's 3 socalers and weve already solidified our plans vs you guys who still havent come up with anything. I mean jeez I'd be down to just head to a bar and buy hippie a drink as consolation for me killing him so much in tf2
pinkle

Post by pinkle » Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:03 am

it'd also be a lot easier if I had consistent days off :C
"OK, try to imagine yourself in the J2 Server... You get your first look at this "Pinkle" as you enter a clearing. She moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing her flamethrower. And you keep still because you think that maybe her visual acuity is based on movement like Johnny5 - She'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Pinkle. You stare at her, and she just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the Hippie and Wolsky you didn't even know were there. Because Pinkle's a pack hunter, you see, she uses coordinated attack patterns and she is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A barbed-wired-wrapped fire axe, The Axetinguisher, in her left hand. She doesn't bother to headshot you like a Porkbun, say... no no. She lights you and slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, critting your intestines. The point is, you are alive when she starts to rape you. So you know, try to show a little respect..." -- 3Ducks
rottencheeseCA
Tall Man with Feelings

Post by rottencheeseCA » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:23 am

A Ninja wrote:Works for me, Ill be in SoCal without a doubt by then. I'd just like to plan on if/where I'd be leaving my car or spending the night to be safe.
Ill probably take a cab there and back, because I don't want to leave my new car in PB. I will also be willing to bum rides off one of you, at least for the way there.

I think maybe we should change the name of the thread to reflect how much better San Diego is than all of NorCal
Django-Oh lord, take my lunch money. Please, don't hurt me!
Waterbear- You're dumb and stupid btw and i hate you for saying that forever
Adam- You are right. It's time we all stopped hiding. I'm a girl gamer and I know Joe, RottenCheese and Waterbear are too.
Otome Django~♥: keep frineds close, and you haters EVEN closer
scobywhru
Xfire: scobywhru

Post by scobywhru » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:53 pm

Ikri wrote:Welp, thread hijacked by SoCalers. Look at 'em. They're all considerate and cordial to each other. Making actual plans, extending accommodations, including cheese in their plots.
Pfft whatever operation wander around SF On Thanksgiving was a success REGARDLESS of a plebs from socal
Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy wrote:He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
A Ninja
Professional Fun Killer

Post by A Ninja » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:06 pm

I was in SF for Thursday and Friday with my dad, stayed in China town and had a blast.