Babby hippie raptor on the way! UPDATE: IT'S A GIRL!!!

"such is life" - real life: yours, preferably
timtoborne

Re: Babby hippie raptor on the way! UPDATE: IT'S A GIRL!!!

Post by timtoborne » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:21 am

The baby will either be the most beautiful and glorious child to ever be born, and will bring joe.to, tf2, and the world great happiness in the future, or it will grow up twisted and evil, absorb Hippie and Pinkle's life force, and kill us all and laugh while it does so. There is no middle ground here guys, THIS IS YOUR GENEOLOGY!
Steam is BLU_Collar, PSN is GGLinear, and my LoL account name is Somber Rites.

It's been years since I've spoken with any of you, but if you ever want to play or just talk, feel free to contact me.
Archer

Post by Archer » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:50 pm

I wonder if she'll look at this thread ~20 years from now and wonder who the hell are these people?
timtoborne

Post by timtoborne » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:43 pm

I don't think that she will be interested in games. Only because both of her parents are. But who knows? Also, my IRL buddies refuse to believe that most of Joe.to (being a gaming community) actually has people on here who genuinely give even one shit about another user.

It's been years since I've spoken with any of you, but if you ever want to play or just talk, feel free to contact me.
scobywhru
Xfire: scobywhru

Post by scobywhru » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:13 pm

If you share your passions with your child they will become their passions as well.
Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy wrote:He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
KatanaRama
Mind rike rock, body rike meatroaf.

Post by KatanaRama » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:00 pm

So... Getting high, and playing TF2 with a bunch of assholes?
Bor-ed, bor-ed bored/ bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored./ I am really bored.
scobywhru
Xfire: scobywhru

Post by scobywhru » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:01 pm

Well she will live with two of them, not sure how that will take there is always the rebellious side of kids as well she might turn out perfectly pleasant.
Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy wrote:He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
pinkle

Post by pinkle » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:24 pm

she will be a badass, i bought her this the other day

"OK, try to imagine yourself in the J2 Server... You get your first look at this "Pinkle" as you enter a clearing. She moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing her flamethrower. And you keep still because you think that maybe her visual acuity is based on movement like Johnny5 - She'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Pinkle. You stare at her, and she just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the Hippie and Wolsky you didn't even know were there. Because Pinkle's a pack hunter, you see, she uses coordinated attack patterns and she is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A barbed-wired-wrapped fire axe, The Axetinguisher, in her left hand. She doesn't bother to headshot you like a Porkbun, say... no no. She lights you and slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, critting your intestines. The point is, you are alive when she starts to rape you. So you know, try to show a little respect..." -- 3Ducks
Brig
Swiggity Swoogity

Post by Brig » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:51 pm

yes
Yes
YeS
YES
EXCITEMENT.

New character unlocked! Congrats! :)
OddaJosh
I'm Tripping Out

Post by OddaJosh » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:39 am

WE BABY WHEN
Grndslmhttr3 wrote:I don't know how you did it but I think you managed to become the worst poster on these forums
Platty wrote:But, yeah, have a fedora, too.
Maha

Post by Maha » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:44 am

Best Parents. Best Parents. 10/10
timtoborne

Post by timtoborne » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:09 pm

Who's the godfather?

pinkle

Post by pinkle » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:20 pm

timtoborne wrote:Who's the godfather?
none of you assholes :p

Also the estimated due date is March 2nd, but it will be late February/early March... she will be born when she is ready :)
"OK, try to imagine yourself in the J2 Server... You get your first look at this "Pinkle" as you enter a clearing. She moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing her flamethrower. And you keep still because you think that maybe her visual acuity is based on movement like Johnny5 - She'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Pinkle. You stare at her, and she just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the Hippie and Wolsky you didn't even know were there. Because Pinkle's a pack hunter, you see, she uses coordinated attack patterns and she is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A barbed-wired-wrapped fire axe, The Axetinguisher, in her left hand. She doesn't bother to headshot you like a Porkbun, say... no no. She lights you and slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, critting your intestines. The point is, you are alive when she starts to rape you. So you know, try to show a little respect..." -- 3Ducks
KatanaRama
Mind rike rock, body rike meatroaf.

Post by KatanaRama » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:27 pm

pinkle wrote:None of you assholes :p
Why not pick a Satan-father from one of us assholes?
Bor-ed, bor-ed bored/ bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored./ I am really bored.
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found

Post by Neelpos » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:58 pm

Dibs.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>

Post by Django » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:47 am

psssst, remember you can still work out while you are pregnant,
in fact some would say that this makes your offspring enjoy healthier more active life
. Its also easier to get back to it, once you give birth instead of being there at the hospital sedated like a zombie for 2-3 days

Also, whatever you eat during pregnacy will make your offspring have preference for those sorts of food.
i.e eat lots of chicken, your baby will carve for chicken the rest of his life.
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."