Babby hippie raptor on the way! UPDATE: IT'S A GIRL!!!

"such is life" - real life: yours, preferably
Grndslmhttr3
these pretzels are making me thirsty
<font color=#004000>these pretzels are making me thirsty</font>

Re: Babby hippie raptor on the way! UPDATE: IT'S A GIRL!!!

Post by Grndslmhttr3 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:58 am

I'd be impressed if a baby knew how to carve a chicken
Hellboy wrote:Oh shucks, I forgot to take a nap and went on an online forum and posted about how big my dick is again!
3DS Friend Code: 1435-5380-2533
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>

Post by Django » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:55 am

Grndslmhttr3 wrote:I'd be impressed if a baby knew how to carve a chicken

sho iz gud
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
timtoborne

Post by timtoborne » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:05 pm

Django wrote:eat lots of chicken
that's right, eat lots of cock :awesome:
Steam is BLU_Collar, PSN is GGLinear, and my LoL account name is Somber Rites.

It's been years since I've spoken with any of you, but if you ever want to play or just talk, feel free to contact me.
pinkle

Post by pinkle » Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:27 pm

Django wrote:psssst, remember you can still work out while you are pregnant,
in fact some would say that this makes your offspring enjoy healthier more active life
. Its also easier to get back to it, once you give birth instead of being there at the hospital sedated like a zombie for 2-3 days

Also, whatever you eat during pregnacy will make your offspring have preference for those sorts of food.
i.e eat lots of chicken, your baby will carve for chicken the rest of his life.
I know I need to exercise more (I just need to exercise, I don't even walk anymore).. as it is, I've started having issues with my hips at work having to be on my feet so much, and can barely move by the time I get home... :/ I do Kegels all the time though :v :v :v Anyway things are going fine so far, but I know exercise will help things go more smoothly.

And, that's not necessarily true about the food lol maybe with some things... I have a coworker who says her mom could only consume cheetos and sprite while pregnant with her, and now my coworker hates both xD

For a while I was hella craving salty stuff, now I just crave food in general :|
"OK, try to imagine yourself in the J2 Server... You get your first look at this "Pinkle" as you enter a clearing. She moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing her flamethrower. And you keep still because you think that maybe her visual acuity is based on movement like Johnny5 - She'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Pinkle. You stare at her, and she just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the Hippie and Wolsky you didn't even know were there. Because Pinkle's a pack hunter, you see, she uses coordinated attack patterns and she is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A barbed-wired-wrapped fire axe, The Axetinguisher, in her left hand. She doesn't bother to headshot you like a Porkbun, say... no no. She lights you and slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, critting your intestines. The point is, you are alive when she starts to rape you. So you know, try to show a little respect..." -- 3Ducks
timtoborne

Post by timtoborne » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:24 am

Oh, no! Pregnancy, more a painful ordeal than a blessed practice? WHO KNEW?!

It's been years since I've spoken with any of you, but if you ever want to play or just talk, feel free to contact me.
pinkle

Post by pinkle » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:19 pm

timtoborne wrote:Oh, no! Pregnancy, more a painful ordeal than a blessed practice? WHO KNEW?!
"blessed practice"? lol what??
"OK, try to imagine yourself in the J2 Server... You get your first look at this "Pinkle" as you enter a clearing. She moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing her flamethrower. And you keep still because you think that maybe her visual acuity is based on movement like Johnny5 - She'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Pinkle. You stare at her, and she just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the Hippie and Wolsky you didn't even know were there. Because Pinkle's a pack hunter, you see, she uses coordinated attack patterns and she is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A barbed-wired-wrapped fire axe, The Axetinguisher, in her left hand. She doesn't bother to headshot you like a Porkbun, say... no no. She lights you and slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, critting your intestines. The point is, you are alive when she starts to rape you. So you know, try to show a little respect..." -- 3Ducks
timtoborne

Post by timtoborne » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:35 pm

what my mother calls it after a few glasses of wine

Toxius

Post by Toxius » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:16 am

pinkle wrote:
Django wrote:psssst, remember you can still work out while you are pregnant,
in fact some would say that this makes your offspring enjoy healthier more active life
. Its also easier to get back to it, once you give birth instead of being there at the hospital sedated like a zombie for 2-3 days

Also, whatever you eat during pregnacy will make your offspring have preference for those sorts of food.
i.e eat lots of chicken, your baby will carve for chicken the rest of his life.
I know I need to exercise more (I just need to exercise, I don't even walk anymore).. as it is, I've started having issues with my hips at work having to be on my feet so much, and can barely move by the time I get home... :/ I do Kegels all the time though :v :v :v Anyway things are going fine so far, but I know exercise will help things go more smoothly.

And, that's not necessarily true about the food lol maybe with some things... I have a coworker who says her mom could only consume cheetos and sprite while pregnant with her, and now my coworker hates both xD

For a while I was hella craving salty stuff, now I just crave food in general :|

likewise my mom couldn't even think about chocolate without getting ill when she was pregnant with me and ate mostly fruit and I am a chocolate freakin fiend that hates most fruits :v
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>

Post by Django » Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:30 pm

If you eat chocolate once, your taste buds will be forever spoiled from eating veggies and fruits
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
timtoborne

Post by timtoborne » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:37 pm

only if you can't handle the cock.

EDIT: Sorry, meant Choc.

EDIT: No I didn't