atlanta is terrifying

"such is life" - real life: yours, preferably
Toxius

atlanta is terrifying

Post by Toxius » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:09 pm

welp

i NOPED so hard i put an ID door between me and somebody.

Just got back to the school after going home for halloween and happen to see two guys in the bike rack area

k cool whatever

one guy turns around and he’s wearing a fucking mask and carrying a baseball bat

ok maybe they aren’t just getting their bikes.

I see him, he sees me. My brain goes “you shouldn’t be here right now” and I look away to beeline for the security door into the campus. Look slightly to my left and baseball bat guy is walking my way.

NOPE

NOPENOPENOPE

Scanned my card and got in there quick, shutting the door behind me in case they weren’t students. Immediately walked to the other side of the pass-through to get to the buses and called security after trying to figure out if I just almost saw a bike get jacked or if it was just someone messing around.

this was at like 3 in the afternoon too, like, what the hell...
Maha

Re: atlanta is terrifying

Post by Maha » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:29 pm

Jeez, I feel like that is gonna happen to me every night I come home from work while walking to the apartment from the parking lot.

Good thing nothing happened to you though.
RideTheWalrus
Butts.
<font color=#FF80BF><b><i>Butts.</i></b></font>

Post by RideTheWalrus » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:31 pm

If only you were carrying your CC'd Desert Eagle, this would've never happened. They would've cowered in it's presence.
VIEW CONTENT:

In all seriousness, I'm not sure how strict your school is on carrying firearms, but maybe some pepper spray on your keys or something couldn't hurt.
Ikri

Post by Ikri » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:17 pm

Most schools offer free or reduced cost self defense classes, especially for women. The confidence in knowing you're able to provide your own defense, without weaponry, is invaluable.
Pentagram.J2

Post by Pentagram.J2 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:48 pm

kick em in the stones. Always works
"The flow if time is always cruel. Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it..."

"The wind......it is blowing...."
Toxius

Post by Toxius » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:08 pm

I used to carry pepper spray but i left it at home, whoops.

Been contemplating ordering one of these fellas, though. Keep it on my ID chain.

Ikri wrote:Most schools offer free or reduced cost self defense classes, especially for women. The confidence in knowing you're able to provide your own defense, without weaponry, is invaluable.
I missed that window since the classes happened during a heavy project week for me. The next time they'll get offered is next quarter maybe.
Chaos Wake

<b></b>

Post by Chaos Wake » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:49 pm

Reminds me that some dudes robbed a weed dealer with AK47s just across the street from my college.

That was intense.
pinkle

Post by pinkle » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:38 pm

jesus D: Stay safe, Tox <3
"OK, try to imagine yourself in the J2 Server... You get your first look at this "Pinkle" as you enter a clearing. She moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing her flamethrower. And you keep still because you think that maybe her visual acuity is based on movement like Johnny5 - She'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Pinkle. You stare at her, and she just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the Hippie and Wolsky you didn't even know were there. Because Pinkle's a pack hunter, you see, she uses coordinated attack patterns and she is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A barbed-wired-wrapped fire axe, The Axetinguisher, in her left hand. She doesn't bother to headshot you like a Porkbun, say... no no. She lights you and slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, critting your intestines. The point is, you are alive when she starts to rape you. So you know, try to show a little respect..." -- 3Ducks
Grndslmhttr3
these pretzels are making me thirsty
<font color=#004000>these pretzels are making me thirsty</font>

Post by Grndslmhttr3 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:47 pm

welcome to every major city ever
Hellboy wrote:Oh shucks, I forgot to take a nap and went on an online forum and posted about how big my dick is again!
3DS Friend Code: 1435-5380-2533
RideTheWalrus
Butts.
<font color=#FF80BF><b><i>Butts.</i></b></font>

Post by RideTheWalrus » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:07 am

Watch it all the way through, you know you want to.
timtoborne

Post by timtoborne » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:27 am

^groawssss

Crazy people are why, no matter where I go, I've got a short wooden baseball bat hidden somewhere near me. It's like one of those aluminum bat you used as a kid, but ya know, it's not, and it's dangerous. One time, I hid it in my jacket, (this jacket is fucking HUGE mind you.) and was walking home from school, as the bus broke down, and it took 2 hours for them to get people to fix it, and it would've taken 3 to fix it. Lets just say, I am glad that I walked, because of how late the bus was, and I'm glad I brought my bat, because of a few adults who thought teens were sexy.
Last edited by timtoborne on Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Steam is BLU_Collar, PSN is GGLinear, and my LoL account name is Somber Rites.

It's been years since I've spoken with any of you, but if you ever want to play or just talk, feel free to contact me.
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>

Post by Django » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:22 pm

dont be scared, remember the words of hank williams

A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE! Image

"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
prolix

Post by prolix » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:55 am

welcome to my city heh
Chaos Wake

<b></b>

Post by Chaos Wake » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:59 pm

timtoborne wrote:^groawssss

Crazy people are why, no matter where I go, I've got a short wooden baseball bat hidden somewhere near me. It's like one of those aluminum bat you used as a kid, but ya know, it's not, and it's dangerous. One time, I hid it in my jacket, (this jacket is fucking HUGE mind you.) and was walking home from school, as the bus broke down, and it took 2 hours for them to get people to fix it, and it would've taken 3 to fix it. Lets just say, I am glad that I walked, because of how late the bus was, and I'm glad I brought my bat, because of a few adults who thought teens were sexy.
What

I'm just imagining a 13 year old kid with a giant bat shaped lump under their coat and wondering why you didn't get profiled.
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found

Post by Neelpos » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:39 pm

Chaos Wake wrote:
timtoborne wrote:^groawssss

What

I'm just imagining a 13 year old kid with a giant bat shaped lump under their coat and wondering why you didn't get profiled.
"If I tell them I assaulted several people with a baseball bat they'll think I'm cool, bumpity bumpity boo"
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.