2015 Northwest string summit ( Now with pics from this year)

"such is life" - real life: yours, preferably
Hippie of doom
My bullets love your face!
<font color=#94008a>My bullets love your face!</font>

Re: 2015 Northwest string summit ( Update music schedule out

Post by Hippie of doom » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:35 am

Hippie of doom wrote:
Maha wrote:
Parasyte wrote:
Hippie of doom wrote:
Maha wrote:
Parasyte wrote:
Maha wrote:
Hippie of doom wrote:
Maha wrote:
Hippie of doom wrote:
Maha wrote:Went to Dick's Sporting Good to grab a new sleeping bag because I couldn't find the storage bag for my old one. Glad I went today since there was a 4th of July sale and got it for 10 bucks.
Make sure you talk to Parasyte about meeting in the airport and all of that.
We can all probably just exchange numbers in a PM or something and get it all sorted out.
Make sure you do. That would suck if you got stuck at the airport with no ride.
If anything I'm planning on getting there before Parasyte. I'm hoping to be in Portland by like 12:00 - 1:00 AM.

I don't mind chilling in the airport for a while, it'll let me get over the plane ride and get some energy back before everything get's started.
I tried texting you my info; you get it?
Yep, I got it! Just been at work is all.
fucking sweet. I cant wait.
No doubt; I'm shipping my stuff to the UPS store in Portland tomorrow. It's easy enough to pickup on my way from the airport, if you don't mind shipping it back for me like last year.

Maha, if you don't already have one of these, it's well worth the investment; your ass will thank you. I didn't have any kind of low-to-the-ground seating and had to steal Hippie's (and his friend's) chair when they weren't using them. There are cheaper, non-folding options, but just don't get a full-height chair for the sake of those sitting behind you.
I'll have to look around to see if I have one. If I ordered one it probably wouldn't get here in time.
You can find them at walmart. Just make sure they are low back. goond be siiiiiiiiiick.
Roughjericho wrote:that fucking quote pyramid though
Fixed
Im not random. i just think faster then you.
Parasyte

Post by Parasyte » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:40 am

Hippie of doom wrote:
Hippie of doom wrote:
Maha wrote:
Parasyte wrote:
Hippie of doom wrote:
Maha wrote:
Parasyte wrote:
Maha wrote:
Hippie of doom wrote:
Maha wrote:
Hippie of doom wrote:
Maha wrote:Went to Dick's Sporting Good to grab a new sleeping bag because I couldn't find the storage bag for my old one. Glad I went today since there was a 4th of July sale and got it for 10 bucks.
We can all probably just exchange numbers in a PM or something and get it all sorted out.
If anything I'm planning on getting there before Parasyte. I'm hoping to be in Portland by like 12:00 - 1:00 AM.

I don't mind chilling in the airport for a while, it'll let me get over the plane ride and get some energy back before everything get's started.
No doubt; I'm shipping my stuff to the UPS store in Portland tomorrow. It's easy enough to pickup on my way from the airport, if you don't mind shipping it back for me like last year.

Maha, if you don't already have one of these, it's well worth the investment; your ass will thank you. I didn't have any kind of low-to-the-ground seating and had to steal Hippie's (and his friend's) chair when they weren't using them. There are cheaper, non-folding options, but just don't get a full-height chair for the sake of those sitting behind you.
I'll have to look around to see if I have one. If I ordered one it probably wouldn't get here in time.
You can find them at walmart. Just make sure they are low back. goond be siiiiiiiiiick.
Fixed
Thank you; Jerri's post was confusing me
Hippie of doom

Post by Hippie of doom » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:32 pm

Parasyte wrote:
Hippie of doom wrote:
Hippie of doom wrote:
Maha wrote:
Parasyte wrote:
Hippie of doom wrote:
Maha wrote:
Parasyte wrote:
Maha wrote:
Hippie of doom wrote:
Maha wrote:
Hippie of doom wrote:

Fixed
I know right. What a nin-cow-poop
KoD
KoD [@at] joe . to
<b>KoD</b> <i>[@at]</i> <u>joe</u> . to

Post by KoD » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:25 pm

Not even Mussolini can put this train back on thyme
Blame Roughjericho
Hippie of doom

Post by Hippie of doom » Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:22 pm

Hippie of doom wrote:
Parasyte wrote:
Hippie of doom wrote:
Hippie of doom wrote:
Maha wrote:
Parasyte wrote:
Hippie of doom wrote:
Maha wrote:
Parasyte wrote:
Maha wrote:
Hippie of doom wrote:
Maha wrote:
Hippie of doom wrote:

Fixed
I know right. What a nin-cow-poop
KoD wrote:Not even Mussolini can put this train back on thyme
Blame Roughjericho
I tried but yea, fucking jericho. Also, I have secured our VIP access for back stage on saturday to hang out with yonder mountain string band. Goona be siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>

Post by Django » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:10 am

"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
pinkle

Post by pinkle » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:45 pm

Pics!

"OK, try to imagine yourself in the J2 Server... You get your first look at this "Pinkle" as you enter a clearing. She moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing her flamethrower. And you keep still because you think that maybe her visual acuity is based on movement like Johnny5 - She'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Pinkle. You stare at her, and she just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the Hippie and Wolsky you didn't even know were there. Because Pinkle's a pack hunter, you see, she uses coordinated attack patterns and she is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A barbed-wired-wrapped fire axe, The Axetinguisher, in her left hand. She doesn't bother to headshot you like a Porkbun, say... no no. She lights you and slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, critting your intestines. The point is, you are alive when she starts to rape you. So you know, try to show a little respect..." -- 3Ducks
Maha

Re: 2015 Northwest string summit ( Now with pics from this y

Post by Maha » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:31 am

Swag editing skills.
KatanaRama
Mind rike rock, body rike meatroaf.

Post by KatanaRama » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:39 am

Nito Burrito
Bor-ed, bor-ed bored/ bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored./ I am really bored.
Sanvich Hoovy

Post by Sanvich Hoovy » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:25 am

How will I ever know what maha looks like now?
My therapist told me that I gamble in order to escape from the realities of life and I replied that's why everyone does everything. - Norm MacDonald

Parasyte

Post by Parasyte » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:10 pm

Sanvich Hoovy wrote:How will I ever know what maha looks like now?
That IS what maha looks like... It's was rather disconcerting, to be sure.
Maha

Post by Maha » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:47 pm

Parasyte wrote:
Sanvich Hoovy wrote:How will I ever know what maha looks like now?
That IS what maha looks like... It's was rather disconcerting, to be sure.
I'm sorry, totally forgot to tell you guys I had a cat's head for a head. Just didn't occur to me to mention it.