How to fuck up

"such is life" - real life: yours, preferably
dmitri ravinoff
ıɹʇıɯp

How to fuck up

Post by dmitri ravinoff » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:12 am

kinda fucked up last night.

Let's call my friend A. A few weeks ago, A, and his somewhat long term gf, call her B, broke up. Very messy break up. Lots of shit got slung, etc, etc. B had sex with another guy (let's call him C). A has/had depression, so that just made everything really fucking bad. To add on to this, classes haven't been going too well for A. tldr he's not in a good state now.

fastforward to saturday night. A and B are sort of back together, but it's very confusing and to be honest I'm not really sure what their relationship is. A friend and I decided to go to a party. While we're there, we see a guy who could've been A's twin. Same exact hair cut, stature, dressed similar, carried themselves similarly. Only difference was the face. It was uncanny how alike they looked. My friend and I surreptitiously take a picture of this stranger and send it to A, to show him his brother.

A immediately responds: "That's C. Don't talk to me about him"

My friend and I shit ourselves right then and there. Out of all 25,000+ people at this school, we find the one person... Shit.

A then texts again: "I wonder if [roommate] will notice if I cry myself to sleep"

Our bowels are now fully empty. My friend texts something along the lines of "oh my fucking god" and "I'm so sorry", but it was probably too late for that damage repair. And then, then we really fucked up. My friend and I were both pretty drunk by this point and we just... forgot about A. I'm ashamed to admit it, but I stopped thinking about A. out of sight out of mind I guess...

had lunch with A today, he still hasn't mentioned it. I'm never ever going to mention this again and I've made a pact with my friend to do the same.

TL;DR I fucked up
I asked David Geffen personally if he'd donate to TF4 for me, but he wouldn't do it
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>

Re: How to fuck up

Post by Django » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:51 am

Who gives a fuck if A, B, C, D is screwing another letter in the alphabet?
Gossiping about who is screwing with who , is LITERALLY the most disrespectful and uncultured way of interacting with people.

But, you are absolutely right, you fucked up kid
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
KatanaRama
Mind rike rock, body rike meatroaf.

Post by KatanaRama » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:09 am

Though you did indeed fuck up, is there any way that you would've really known that that person was C?
Bor-ed, bor-ed bored/ bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored./ I am really bored.
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:55 pm

LOL nice
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
dmitri ravinoff
ıɹʇıɯp

Post by dmitri ravinoff » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:07 pm

KatanaRama wrote:Though you did indeed fuck up, is there any way that you would've really known that that person was C?
no, I'd never seen/met him before. apparently B has a type :/
I asked David Geffen personally if he'd donate to TF4 for me, but he wouldn't do it
Dangit Spongebobby!

Post by Dangit Spongebobby! » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:02 pm

If he's really your friend you should actually talk with him about it. Just tell him you had no idea it was the other guy and that if you had known then you would have never brought it up.
Grndslmhttr3
these pretzels are making me thirsty
<font color=#004000>these pretzels are making me thirsty</font>

Post by Grndslmhttr3 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:35 pm

Maybe he should stop being such a fucking baby and get over it
Hellboy wrote:Oh shucks, I forgot to take a nap and went on an online forum and posted about how big my dick is again!
3DS Friend Code: 1435-5380-2533
dmitri ravinoff
ıɹʇıɯp

Post by dmitri ravinoff » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:47 pm

Dangit Spongebobby! wrote:If he's really your friend you should actually talk with him about it. Just tell him you had no idea it was the other guy and that if you had known then you would have never brought it up.
we have since talked about it and I said something to that effect. I think it's the sheer improbability of it that makes me so pissed at myself.
KoD
KoD [@at] joe . to
<b>KoD</b> <i>[@at]</i> <u>joe</u> . to

Post by KoD » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:45 pm

dmitri ravinoff wrote:I think it's the sheer improbability of it that makes me so pissed at myself.
This alone seems like reason enough for you to not give a rats bottom. Your friend should get over it, which he probably will with time. Let it blow over. It sounds like he'll be distracted with this relationship business so don't make any kind of big deal of it and let things play out. If he does become a little bitch then just confront him about it and be straight up, polite, calm.

Focus on helping him get his priorities straight if you can. He needs to be going to class and making a future for himself.