Northwest string summit (its that time of year again)

"such is life" - real life: yours, preferably
Hippie of doom
My bullets love your face!
<font color=#94008a>My bullets love your face!</font>

Northwest string summit (its that time of year again)

Post by Hippie of doom » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:16 pm

Alright everyone. This is the time of year when i post to see if there is any interest in any of you coming to the most epic festival ever. The Northwest string summit. http://stringsummit.com/ parasyte, myself, pinkle and our baby arya as well as some of my oldest friends already have tickets and will be going for sure. Last year Maha came and it was a blast. It takes place at beautiful Hornings hideout which is about 35 minutes out of portland OR. Hornings is also a peacock farm so there are beautiful peacocks everywhere. If you like acoustic americana style music and/or are just looking for something new to do, you should come. Its the most amazing festival ever.

The white tent across the lake is the stage of the festival

one of the nights of amazing music

one of the MANY peacocks that live there
Im not random. i just think faster then you.
Hippie of doom

Re: Northwest string summit (its that time of year again)

Post by Hippie of doom » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:09 pm

they have just added about 21 more bands. You know you want to go.
Parasyte

Post by Parasyte » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:40 pm

Already have my tickets. I'll have to avoid those edibles this year; I was practically asleep by the time you guys went backstage and they nearly killed Maha. Speaking of Maha, he was iffy, you should go harass him.
Maha

Post by Maha » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:38 pm

A little dance with Death never killed anyone.

Looking at tickets now though. You doin the 3 days again Parasyte?
Parasyte

Post by Parasyte » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:29 pm

I'll fly into Portland on Thursday around 10:00AM and I'll leave Sunday morning around 9:00am
Hippie of doom

Post by Hippie of doom » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:30 pm

Parasyte wrote:Already have my tickets. I'll have to avoid those edibles this year; I was practically asleep by the time you guys went backstage and they nearly killed Maha. Speaking of Maha, he was iffy, you should go harass him.
That was a fluke that we had all of those edibles. If we have any this year it will be no where near as much lol. Last year was off the chain. And they just added about 21 more bands to the lineup.
Hippie of doom

Post by Hippie of doom » Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:02 pm

and they have added a lot more bands to the line up. Its going to be awesome.
Maha

Post by Maha » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:35 pm

Waiting on someone to pick up a couple of my shifts at work since the event doesn't line up perfectly with my vacation week.
pinkle

Post by pinkle » Thu May 19, 2016 11:07 pm

Did everything work out Maha? :) I can't freaking wait, we need a vacation so bad...
"OK, try to imagine yourself in the J2 Server... You get your first look at this "Pinkle" as you enter a clearing. She moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing her flamethrower. And you keep still because you think that maybe her visual acuity is based on movement like Johnny5 - She'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Pinkle. You stare at her, and she just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the Hippie and Wolsky you didn't even know were there. Because Pinkle's a pack hunter, you see, she uses coordinated attack patterns and she is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A barbed-wired-wrapped fire axe, The Axetinguisher, in her left hand. She doesn't bother to headshot you like a Porkbun, say... no no. She lights you and slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, critting your intestines. The point is, you are alive when she starts to rape you. So you know, try to show a little respect..." -- 3Ducks
Maha

Post by Maha » Thu May 19, 2016 11:18 pm

Yes surprisingly.

Got the days off I need along with my week vacation and I'll be grabbing my ticket tomorrow when my paycheck goes though.
Hippie of doom

Post by Hippie of doom » Sat May 28, 2016 6:52 pm

Maha wrote:Yes surprisingly.

Got the days off I need along with my week vacation and I'll be grabbing my ticket tomorrow when my paycheck goes though.
Awesome. Make sure you talk to Parasyte about doing what you 2 did last year.
pinkle

Post by pinkle » Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:59 pm

I wanna take something large and easy to spot for you guys this time when you're looking for our camp site, like a big pool floatie or something xD I always felt weird making those signs (which you guys never saw anyway lolz)
"OK, try to imagine yourself in the J2 Server... You get your first look at this "Pinkle" as you enter a clearing. She moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing her flamethrower. And you keep still because you think that maybe her visual acuity is based on movement like Johnny5 - She'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Pinkle. You stare at her, and she just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the Hippie and Wolsky you didn't even know were there. Because Pinkle's a pack hunter, you see, she uses coordinated attack patterns and she is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A barbed-wired-wrapped fire axe, The Axetinguisher, in her left hand. She doesn't bother to headshot you like a Porkbun, say... no no. She lights you and slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, critting your intestines. The point is, you are alive when she starts to rape you. So you know, try to show a little respect..." -- 3Ducks
Parasyte

Post by Parasyte » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:36 pm

Just make it something unique and let us know before we drive in. I've learned my lesson; there is zero reception in those mountains. :)
Parasyte

Post by Parasyte » Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:30 am

pinkle wrote:I wanna take something large and easy to spot for you guys this time when you're looking for our camp site, like a big pool floatie or something xD I always felt weird making those signs (which you guys never saw anyway lolz)
So, we looking for a floatie?

As long as you guys are in roughly the same area, we should be able to track you down, but a visual cue certainly helps.
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found

Post by Neelpos » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:55 am

Bruh get a Baloonicorn, duh.

They're huge.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.