Hello again J2

"such is life" - real life: yours, preferably
greatlakes
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:46 pm

Hello again J2

Post by greatlakes » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:01 pm

Hey guys,

I used to frequent the forms under the name "classic" back in the day. Started to miss the community and wanted to see how you all were doing. I also figured I owe a lot of you a formal apology.

I was probably 15 when I joined Joe.to back in 2006 and made quite a few enemy's because of my immaturity. That being said, I am truly sorry for all those days I would start random drama with other forum members. Some of my best memories were playing CS:Source on map testing night and seeing all of NIPPER's awesome new ideas. Just wanted to drop by and see how all of you are doing and hopefully still creating maps for the newest Counter-Strike.
User avatar
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】
Posts: 4781
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:58 pm
Location: ColoradO
Contact:

Re: Hello again J2

Post by Ian7 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:32 pm

Hey man I wasn't around back then but cool of you to stop back by! We love seeing old timers return. We do still play counter strike actually. CSGO to be exact. We have a couple nights a week we all hop on and play. If you want to add me on steam and I can invite you to play with us! Yes we still play nipper maps haha, but also cool new ones from different map makers.
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
User avatar
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found
Posts: 11117
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 6:47 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: Hello again J2

Post by Neelpos » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:42 pm

As well as cool new Nipper maps too.
I wanna plaaaaaaaaay
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
User avatar
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】
Posts: 4781
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:58 pm
Location: ColoradO
Contact:

Re: Hello again J2

Post by Ian7 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:49 pm

Neelpos wrote:As well as cool new Nipper maps too.
I wanna plaaaaaaaaay
Come and hangout and just play with a controller? I don't get why you don't do that. You'd prob still be better than most ppl haha.

EDIT: I don't play CSJO for more than the social aspect of playing with friends 90% of the time. Only time I get serious business is when Fisch needs to get put into his place.
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
User avatar
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found
Posts: 11117
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 6:47 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: Hello again J2

Post by Neelpos » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:54 pm

Ian7 wrote:play with a controller?
Gross.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
User avatar
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】
Posts: 4781
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:58 pm
Location: ColoradO
Contact:

Re: Hello again J2

Post by Ian7 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:12 pm

Neelpos wrote:
Ian7 wrote:play with a controller?
Gross.
Enjoy being alone. BRAH
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
User avatar
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found
Posts: 11117
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 6:47 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: Hello again J2

Post by Neelpos » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:51 am

Ian7 wrote:
Neelpos wrote:
Ian7 wrote:play with a controller?
Gross.
Enjoy being alone. BRAH
Oh no where will I find friends not on the internet noooooooo

Fo real might actually see how a controller works might be stupid fun. Prepare for SMG's and Shotguns only.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
User avatar
nightmare 101
thread killer, post spawner
thread killer, post spawner
Posts: 3386
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2002 4:43 pm
Location: South Carolina
Contact:

Re: Hello again J2

Post by nightmare 101 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:54 pm

I remember you. Kind of blows my mind the amount of old regulars I've been seeing recently. I haven't been very active recently, but I just remembered my password... >.>
In some other time and space, I found time for a new signature.
User avatar
KoD
KoD [@at] joe . to
<b>KoD</b> <i>[@at]</i> <u>joe</u> . to
Posts: 9057
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2004 4:48 pm

Re: Hello again J2

Post by KoD » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:21 pm

nightmare 101 wrote:I remember you. Kind of blows my mind the amount of old regulars I've been seeing recently. I haven't been very active recently, but I just remembered my password... >.>
Welcome back, never leave.
User avatar
nightmare 101
thread killer, post spawner
thread killer, post spawner
Posts: 3386
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2002 4:43 pm
Location: South Carolina
Contact:

Re: Hello again J2

Post by nightmare 101 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:35 pm

KoD wrote:
nightmare 101 wrote:I remember you. Kind of blows my mind the amount of old regulars I've been seeing recently. I haven't been very active recently, but I just remembered my password... >.>
Welcome back, never leave.
At this point I may never leave. I've been here over half my life now :toot:
In some other time and space, I found time for a new signature.
Hippie of doom
My bullets love your face!
<font color=#94008a>My bullets love your face!</font>
Posts: 2271
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:55 pm

Re: Hello again J2

Post by Hippie of doom » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:29 pm

they always come back
Im not random. i just think faster then you.
Image
User avatar
ZIGGO
Posts: 2415
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 7:23 pm
Location: Intense
Contact:

Re: Hello again J2

Post by ZIGGO » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:12 pm

Fucking classic. He's a classic man who could hate him.
User avatar
Jason
TODAY IS SUNDAY
<font color=#c032e3><b>TODAY IS SUNDAY</b></font>
Posts: 23618
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2003 5:16 pm
Xfire: Jasopiate
Location: Manassas, VA
Contact:

Re: Hello again J2

Post by Jason » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:24 am

Fucking Ziggo, man.


Shit I wanna play some CS
MindFlayer wrote:THIS IS THE FUCKING MAN'S THREAD, NO ONE ASKED ABOUT YOUR GODDAMN LABIA.
a1dan wrote:I came here for the gay sex and all I got was gay sax.
User avatar
U-God
Posts: 247
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:00 am
Location: oregon

Re: Hello again J2

Post by U-God » Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:07 pm

Thought of a few people from Joe servers yesterday while talking to some random dude about TFC. Figured I'd check out ol Joe.to forums. Remember that pipedream map what's her name made? Sorry what's her name I know your name I just can't remember right now . Anyway that was a fun one !
User avatar
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found
Posts: 11117
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 6:47 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: Hello again J2

Post by Neelpos » Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:53 pm

That'd be Yatta, and yeah it was pretty good, almost made me forget that Gas_Kaboom never came out.

Almost.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
Post Reply