Starting the next chapter of my life/This is a good year.

"such is life" - real life: yours, preferably

50%

50%

Total votes: 14
Grndslmhttr3
these pretzels are making me thirsty
<font color=#004000>these pretzels are making me thirsty</font>

Re: Starting the next chapter of my life/This is a good year

Post by Grndslmhttr3 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:20 pm

Ian7 wrote:
Jason wrote:Do you know how many times I've moved in a decade? Fuck all yall.
Bet I've moved more than you have in the past decade in the past five years.
What a strangely worded post
Hellboy wrote:Oh shucks, I forgot to take a nap and went on an online forum and posted about how big my dick is again!
3DS Friend Code: 1435-5380-2533
MrBlip
It was inevitable.

Post by MrBlip » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:20 pm

so we moved in to the apartment. shower leaks into a closet, the front door is missing its threshold, and we have bugs.

but we also have:
9:18 PM - mrblip: im allowed to have my own opinions
9:19 PM - Dr. Doctorpus: no youre not
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:12 am

Grndslmhttr3 wrote:
Ian7 wrote:
Jason wrote:Do you know how many times I've moved in a decade? Fuck all yall.
Bet I've moved more than you have in the past decade in the past five years.
What a strangely worded post
I may have been drunk or high. Couldn't tell ya to be honest.
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
Grndslmhttr3

Post by Grndslmhttr3 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:18 am

MrBlip wrote:so we moved in to the apartment. shower leaks into a closet, the front door is missing its threshold, and we have bugs.

but we also have:
You're gonna want to fix the shower sooner rather than later since water damage creates a lot of problems you do not want to deal with (mold, bug infestations)
Hellboy wrote:Oh shucks, I forgot to take a nap and went on an online forum and posted about how big my dick is again!
MrBlip
It was inevitable.

Post by MrBlip » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:16 pm

Grndslmhttr3 wrote:You're gonna want to fix the shower sooner rather than later since water damage creates a lot of problems you do not want to deal with (mold, bug infestations)
Already got it taken care of, and we got a temp fix for the door threshold. Bug problem has sort of vanished.

I'm about to set up a fan in the closet sucking air out to help circulate the air in there to try and help get rid of any water that may be behind the wall. Will probably grab a dehumidifier as well.
Waterbear

Post by Waterbear » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:26 pm

blips cat is still terrified of the whole place and our upstairs neighbors are really loud koreans that stomp and slam doors.

still looking for a computer desk for blip (for 2 monitors), a tv, and a sofa. thrift stores havent gifted us with great furniture selections
12:13 PM - jermm: man I haven't taken a poop that needs a plunger in years
12:13 PM - jermm: my body is failing me
g
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:39 pm

Waterbear wrote:blips cat is still terrified of the whole place and our upstairs neighbors are really loud koreans that stomp and slam doors.

still looking for a computer desk for blip (for 2 monitors), a tv, and a sofa. thrift stores havent gifted us with great furniture selections
Having been doing the college moving thing for the past four years thrift stores are the hook up for shit like that.
I'd recommend looking on craigslist for a good desk. I got mine there for $40 and it is sweeeet. Doesn't support two monitors though.
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>

Post by Django » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:44 am

how's the weather up there
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
MrBlip
It was inevitable.

Post by MrBlip » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:51 am

Django wrote:how's the weather up there

Code: Select all

\  /       Partly Cloudy 
  _ /"".-.     71 °F          
    \_(   ).   ← 0 mph        
    /(___(__)  8 mi           
               0.0 in         
                                                       ┌─────────────┐                                                       
┌──────────────────────────────┬───────────────────────┤ Thu 30. Jun ├───────────────────────┬──────────────────────────────┐
│           Morning            │             Noon      └──────┬──────┘    Evening            │            Night             │
├──────────────────────────────┼──────────────────────────────┼──────────────────────────────┼──────────────────────────────┤
│               Mist           │     \   /     Sunny          │  _`/"".-.     Patchy light r…│      .-.      Moderate or he…│
│  _ - _ - _ -  69 – 71 °F     │      .-.      77 – 78 °F     │   ,\_(   ).   82 – 87 °F     │     (   ).    75 – 80 °F     │
│   _ - _ - _   ← 0 – 6 mph    │   ― (   ) ―   ↑ 3 mph        │    /(___(__)  ↑ 3 – 13 mph   │    (___(__)   ← 6 – 14 mph   │
│  _ - _ - _ -  1 mi           │      `-’      6 mi           │     ⚡‘ ‘⚡‘ ‘  6 mi           │   ‚‘⚡‘‚⚡‚‘    3 mi           │
│               0.0 in | 10%   │     /   \     0.0 in | 0%    │     ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘   0.0 in | 100%  │   ‚’‚’⚡’‚’    2.7 in | 18%   │
└──────────────────────────────┴──────────────────────────────┴──────────────────────────────┴──────────────────────────────┘
Grndslmhttr3

Post by Grndslmhttr3 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:39 am

Ian7 wrote:
Waterbear wrote:blips cat is still terrified of the whole place and our upstairs neighbors are really loud koreans that stomp and slam doors.

Having been doing the college moving thing for the past four years thrift stores are the hook up for shit like that.
I'd recommend looking on craigslist for a good desk. I got mine there for $40 and it is sweeeet. Doesn't support two monitors though.
Best way IMO was finding graduating students who just wanted to get rid of their furniture without having to dispose of it themselves .
kevkingofthesea
King of the Sea
<font color=#0080BF>King of the Sea</font>

Post by kevkingofthesea » Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:29 pm

Hey man, congrats! I'm just over the mountains in TN, so I might be down for a SE US meetup if that were to happen sometime.

Also, I've lived in my house for 3 years and I still have a couple boxes that haven't been unpacked.
Still not dead.
a1dan
Chills. Shoots Darts.

Post by a1dan » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:29 pm

GRATS BLEEP
ImageImageImageImage
Jason wrote:Can't wait to fall in love with a beautiful young man
Jason wrote:Like if I successfully hook up with this guy amazing shit could HAPPEN
Help me get more dropbox space!
510 Baud One

Post by 510 Baud One » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:02 am

Well I am late, but congrats to both of you. Be sure to take pictures and video of all the things wrong in your apartment incase you need to fight your landlord or building management over it. The fact the problems existed at the beginning of your move-in shows the attitude of the landlords.
510 BauD OnE

(]~_~[) (Listening to mp3s)

Steam Profile

“Everything you want is on the other side of fear.”
-Jack Canfield
Waterbear

Post by Waterbear » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:22 pm

We've had at least 40 bugs in our apt since we moved in June 26. Both black cockroaches (waterbugs I guess) and brown cockroaches (german), as well as these jumpy cricket things that get pretty huge, and some beetles. We've found them in all stages of life in our house, babies to adults.

We've tried: Gel bait, spray (outside and indoors), roach "arenas", diamateceous earth or whatev, sonic wall plug-in deterrents, and had an apartment exterminator stop by twice, the last time being last week. Last night, we found 2 bugs (1 cockroach 1 jumpy cricket) in our bedroom and 3 this morning (cricket, beetle, cockroach). They're never in our kitchen; they're always in our bathroom or living room. Them being in the bedroom is a new terrifying development.

Should I commit suicide?
12:13 PM - jermm: man I haven't taken a poop that needs a plunger in years
12:13 PM - jermm: my body is failing me
g
Grndslmhttr3

Post by Grndslmhttr3 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:45 pm

Waterbear wrote:We've had at least 40 bugs in our apt since we moved in June 26. Both black cockroaches (waterbugs I guess) and brown cockroaches (german), as well as these jumpy cricket things that get pretty huge, and some beetles. We've found them in all stages of life in our house, babies to adults.

We've tried: Gel bait, spray (outside and indoors), roach "arenas", diamateceous earth or whatev, sonic wall plug-in deterrents, and had an apartment exterminator stop by twice, the last time being last week. Last night, we found 2 bugs (1 cockroach 1 jumpy cricket) in our bedroom and 3 this morning (cricket, beetle, cockroach). They're never in our kitchen; they're always in our bathroom or living room. Them being in the bedroom is a new terrifying development.

Should I commit suicide?
just get a bunch of spiders in your apartment and it'll sort itself out