New festival, new date. (parasyte, Maha)

"such is life" - real life: yours, preferably
Hippie of doom
My bullets love your face!
<font color=#94008a>My bullets love your face!</font>

New festival, new date. (parasyte, Maha)

Post by Hippie of doom » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:09 pm

Hello my J2 fam. So normally this would be a hey we are going to this festival in oregon in july everyone come blah blah blah. Well This year instead of going to one of the best festivals ever, we will be going to the Grand targhee bluegrass festival in Wyoming for the first time. It is the 30th anniversary of this festival and Pinkle and I are super excited. Parasyte and Maha have come to the string summit the last few years. Hey Parasyte, Maha, Steve will be there and his entire family and i think we are going to get Debbie to go too. Hopefully you all can come to this instead. Any J2er is welcome to come. The more the merrier. http://www.grandtarghee.com/summer-musi ... -festival/

Last edited by Hippie of doom on Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Im not random. i just think faster then you.
pinkle

Re: New festival, new date.

Post by pinkle » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:20 pm

I like how flat the ground is lol all those damn hills at the string summit always killed me! Especially with a little one ugh. I'm excited, something new!
"OK, try to imagine yourself in the J2 Server... You get your first look at this "Pinkle" as you enter a clearing. She moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing her flamethrower. And you keep still because you think that maybe her visual acuity is based on movement like Johnny5 - She'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Pinkle. You stare at her, and she just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the Hippie and Wolsky you didn't even know were there. Because Pinkle's a pack hunter, you see, she uses coordinated attack patterns and she is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A barbed-wired-wrapped fire axe, The Axetinguisher, in her left hand. She doesn't bother to headshot you like a Porkbun, say... no no. She lights you and slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, critting your intestines. The point is, you are alive when she starts to rape you. So you know, try to show a little respect..." -- 3Ducks