9/11

politics, religion, science, art, barack obama, belgium, etc.
BadHorsie

9/11

Post by BadHorsie » Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:35 am

Could someone please explain an argument vs this video that makes sense?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeuN4cBFSXY

I know none of you are physicists like this guy, but either he is right and there is demolition involved or you can disprove his claim reasonably.

I want to believe bad guys outside the US did it, but I fear that bad guys from INSIDE the US did it. I think "What do bad guys outside the US have to gain? Nothing". Then I think "What do bad guys inside the US have to gain? A New World Order and money and so on and on". Also, "what do all the people have to gain by saying this seems to be an inside job? Nothing". Then the other side is, "what do the bad guys inside the US have to gain if they did it by saying they did not do it? Oh yeah! They get to stay out of prison and get rich and stuff."

Follow the money trail.
End privatized central banking!

The Money Masters

Tax questions answered HERE!
David Rockefeller wrote:"For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."
Rat-morningstar
sexy Belgian god
<b><u>sexy Belgian god</u></b>

Re: 9/11

Post by Rat-morningstar » Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:43 am

damn, i had an awesome link. give me a minute to find it.
Chief Cheese

Post by Chief Cheese » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:06 am

just let this one die. it does not deserve pie.
i <3 cheese. cheese <3 evry1. u= an every1. thus, by transitive property i <3 u
Chief Cheese the amazing wrote:
Neelpos wrote:I eat pig fetuses. Like the kind they dissect in biology classes. Formaldehyde and all. After I have sex with them of course. Also, I loved George Bush and donate all my money to Family Radio.
Denali

Post by Denali » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:15 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_E._Jones

Jones' paper has been the center of controversy both for its content and its claims to scientific rigor.[19] Jones' early critics included members of BYU's engineering faculty;[20] shortly after he made his views public, the BYU College of Physical and Mathematical Sciences and the faculty of structural engineering issued statements in which they distanced themselves from Jones' work. They noted that Jones' "hypotheses and interpretations of evidence were being questioned by scholars and practitioners," and expressed doubts about whether they had been "submitted to relevant scientific venues that would ensure rigorous technical peer review."[21]

Some of Jones' colleagues have defended his work on 9/11 to varying degrees,[22] and Project Censored lists his 9/11 research among the top mainstream media censored stories of 2007.[23]

Jones maintains that the paper was peer-reviewed prior to publication within a book "9/11 and American Empire: Intellectuals Speak Out" by D.R. Griffin[24], however it has never been published in an independent peer-reviewed journal.
"To reconstitute political life in a state presupposes a good man, whereas to have recourse to violence in order to make oneself prince in a republic supposes a bad man. Hence, very rarely will there be found a good man ready to use bad methods in order to make himself prince, though with a good end in view. Nor will any reasonable man blame him for taking any action, however extraordinary, which may be of service in the organizing of a kingdom or the constituting of a republic. It is a sound maxim that reprehensible actions may be justified by their effects, and that when the effect is good, it always justifies the action. For it is the man who uses violence to spoil things, not the man who uses it to mend them, that is blameworthy."

Niccolo Machiavelli - The Prince & The Discourses
Denali

Post by Denali » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:25 am

You should also bring up that aluminum is used in building construction, seeing as he can't read my posts. In fact, I'd suggest you just quote me and post it to annoy him further, lol.

Just because you see molten metal, that in no way means that it must be steel. Jones holding a piece of steel from WTC7 in his hand in no way constitutes a demolition considering fragments of the building would be in all sizes after a collapse.

http://www.debunking911.com/moltensteel.htm

The video is also misleading in that it shows you cut steel beams, as if those were evidence of thermite being used. One, thermite would leave pools of molten metal and not clean cuts, an obvious contradiction to what the video was stating earlier. Secondly, these cuts were made by cleanup workers to prevent the beams from falling and injuring others. If the evidence is so damning, why the need for deception? Three, you would need 60 tons of thermite to cut the steel supports of the WTC (2:1 ratio in weight for thermite:steel). How exactly did they manage to hide 60 tons of thermite in the towers, and why do we not see any of the steel beams cut prior to the collapse?

http://www.debunking911.com/thermite.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJyBuANV ... ermite.htm
1:25 is the relevant part.
Last edited by Denali on Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
"To reconstitute political life in a state presupposes a good man, whereas to have recourse to violence in order to make oneself prince in a republic supposes a bad man. Hence, very rarely will there be found a good man ready to use bad methods in order to make himself prince, though with a good end in view. Nor will any reasonable man blame him for taking any action, however extraordinary, which may be of service in the organizing of a kingdom or the constituting of a republic. It is a sound maxim that reprehensible actions may be justified by their effects, and that when the effect is good, it always justifies the action. For it is the man who uses violence to spoil things, not the man who uses it to mend them, that is blameworthy."

Rat-morningstar
sexy Belgian god

Post by Rat-morningstar » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:36 am

k, nevermind, denali did a good job
BadHorsie

Post by BadHorsie » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:41 am

Rat-morningstar wrote:k, nevermind, denali did a good job
Who?

Anyway, waiting for your link.

The Money Masters

David Rockefeller wrote:"For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."
Denali

Post by Denali » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:43 am

He has me on ignore so he can't read my posts. You should just quote me so he can see it. I should edit in calling him a retard, too. ^___^

BadHorsie

Post by BadHorsie » Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:01 am

Oh, that stupid fuck.

I have him on ignore, because he acts like a troll, joe said he's a troll, and he cannot debate without calling people names because he's a stupid fuck bent on pictures of little boys, so are his two dads, and then I have to respond in a similar fashion.

But, hey, happy to have a civil debate though.

The Money Masters

Denali

Post by Denali » Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:15 am

BadHorsie wrote:
I am butthurt someone called me stupid.
LOL, hypocrite much?

MrBlip
It was inevitable.

Post by MrBlip » Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:13 am

Denali wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_E._Jones

Jones' paper has been the center of controversy both for its content and its claims to scientific rigor.[19] Jones' early critics included members of BYU's engineering faculty;[20] shortly after he made his views public, the BYU College of Physical and Mathematical Sciences and the faculty of structural engineering issued statements in which they distanced themselves from Jones' work. They noted that Jones' "hypotheses and interpretations of evidence were being questioned by scholars and practitioners," and expressed doubts about whether they had been "submitted to relevant scientific venues that would ensure rigorous technical peer review."[21]

Some of Jones' colleagues have defended his work on 9/11 to varying degrees,[22] and Project Censored lists his 9/11 research among the top mainstream media censored stories of 2007.[23]

Jones maintains that the paper was peer-reviewed prior to publication within a book "9/11 and American Empire: Intellectuals Speak Out" by D.R. Griffin[24], however it has never been published in an independent peer-reviewed journal.
Denali wrote:You should also bring up that aluminum is used in building construction, seeing as he can't read my posts. In fact, I'd suggest you just quote me and post it to annoy him further, lol.

Just because you see molten metal, that in no way means that it must be steel. Jones holding a piece of steel from WTC7 in his hand in no way constitutes a demolition considering fragments of the building would be in all sizes after a collapse.

http://www.debunking911.com/moltensteel.htm

The video is also misleading in that it shows you cut steel beams, as if those were evidence of thermite being used. One, thermite would leave pools of molten metal and not clean cuts, an obvious contradiction to what the video was stating earlier. Secondly, these cuts were made by cleanup workers to prevent the beams from falling and injuring others. If the evidence is so damning, why the need for deception? Three, you would need 60 tons of thermite to cut the steel supports of the WTC (2:1 ratio in weight for thermite:steel). How exactly did they manage to hide 60 tons of thermite in the towers, and why do we not see any of the steel beams cut prior to the collapse?

http://www.debunking911.com/thermite.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJyBuANV ... ermite.htm
1:25 is the relevant part.
Denali wrote:
He has me on ignore so he can't read my posts. You should just quote me so he can see it. I should edit in calling him a retard, too. ^___^
At first, Denali seemed like a dick, but his arguments are less insulting.

Here ya go, Bad Horsie.
9:18 PM - mrblip: im allowed to have my own opinions
9:19 PM - Dr. Doctorpus: no youre not
Rat-morningstar
sexy Belgian god

Post by Rat-morningstar » Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:52 am

ok, so, if you both stop acting like 5 year olds we might be able to get somewhere

heh, blip beat me to it
CaptainTripps

Post by CaptainTripps » Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:14 pm

he still seems like a dick. In fact we can cut thru the bullshit and call it like it is - Denali is a humongous dick. Doesn't make his arguments or references any less valid tho. Argue on the merits, not the way he presents them. Throw in a couple insults to his mother, if you want to keep things evened out. I hear she voted for Carter.
We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams;—World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.
Rat-morningstar
sexy Belgian god

Post by Rat-morningstar » Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:31 pm

NO U!!
Chief Cheese

Post by Chief Cheese » Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:35 pm

Chief Cheese wrote:just let this one die. it does not deserve pie.
listen to the man, he is very wise indeed.
Last edited by Chief Cheese on Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
i <3 cheese. cheese <3 evry1. u= an every1. thus, by transitive property i <3 u
Chief Cheese the amazing wrote:
Neelpos wrote:I eat pig fetuses. Like the kind they dissect in biology classes. Formaldehyde and all. After I have sex with them of course. Also, I loved George Bush and donate all my money to Family Radio.