9/11

politics, religion, science, art, barack obama, belgium, etc.
User avatar
Nightwolf
Posts: 4059
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:55 am

Re: 9/11

Post by Nightwolf » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:09 am

Django wrote:yes ,and you are unfortunately a stupid slave
Cool I guess this is the best I can get from people for mature conversations. Good chat.
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Mass Arrests currently in progress... :toot:
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
User avatar
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>
Posts: 8524
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:13 am

Re: 9/11

Post by Django » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:16 am

But this is a mature conversation. We are definitely allowed to throw a curse word or two.
We aren't kids told to play nice on the park, this are discussion that could very well affect our lives and the live of others.

As i said, i used those words not to demean you ,but to reaffirm my position on your idea that we should embrace
fringe theories and articles because of the uncertainty of reality. Going around with that method of thinking, i'll never
support and discourage anyone to do so because doing so will make us into an instrument of the will and interests of others
i.e someone who is not free.
Image
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
User avatar
Nightwolf
Posts: 4059
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:55 am

Re: 9/11

Post by Nightwolf » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:38 am

Django wrote:But this is a mature conversation. We are definitely allowed to throw a curse word or two.
We aren't kids told to play nice on the park, this are discussion that could very well affect our lives and the live of others.

As i said, i used those words not to demean you ,but to reaffirm my position on your idea that we should embrace
fringe theories and articles because of the uncertainty of reality. Going around with that method of thinking, i'll never
support and discourage anyone to do so because doing so will make us into an instrument of the will and interests of others
i.e someone who is not free.
So how did you come to that conclusion? What was your evidence, do you have any evidence?

Thus far from what I've heard from you was a big shpeel about "I'm a scientific master race." :awesome: Yet you've not said or shown any scientific studies. Like you said you just use your words. If you do show something please nothing from Quackwatch or any site like that. All those are biased, just show me the fucking science. They already have their mind set on how the world is and work their own theories on phenomenons which does occur in our world.

It is ironic that thus far I've shown more evidence to back up my claims and you have not.

EDIT: Just a reminder, I only showed that video about Rupert Sheldrake how science doesn't have all the answers. That was the only point I was trying to make. He didn't even say anything about his theories about how he viewed the world. Just evidence to show how science in physics is flawed.
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Mass Arrests currently in progress... :toot:
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
User avatar
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>
Posts: 8524
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:13 am

Re: 9/11

Post by Django » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:28 am

Yeah ,but the real question is does YOUR EVIDENCE hold up, against all other evidence against it?
Does it even make sense? Is it rational? Is it even real?

i can't give you all the evidence, articles or books for every single fringe pseudoscience theory that you believe in,
because such a task will be too much long for a thread (and too much time consuming).

However, i can assure you that nowhere once i read about the preposterous idea of a human soul in my 6th edition of
Frank H. Netter's atlas for human anatomy, or any of my pathology books. Neither, you find close encounters of the third kind
in any natural history book, going back as far as Pliny's Naturalis Historia. Nor you find, a hollow earth hypothesis in Galileo's On Motion or Newton's On the motion of bodies in an orbit. Argument for lack of evidence is in our very own history books?

How come almost all these fringe and counter-culture spiritualist ideas only happened to come into the historical world exactly 200 years ago, as new scientific ideas such as: evolution, modern chemistry and medicine come to place, as well, as new political ideas such as democracy. I.e Man discovers flight, people talk about ufos. Man discovers computer, people talking about simulation. Man discovers LSD, people talking about if reality is real and if it all connected. See a pattern here?

It is in history that we understand, that when humanity has a cultural change, these fringe ideas come to place and they all have a similar origin ,or so in the milleniarist cults of the 1800's, mediums, yellow journalism, indian gurus in the west, etc. This has been the study that major branches of science have tried to understand, through anthropology, philosophy ,and neurology

But if you are eager to have a better understanding on millenary, religious and spiritual movements, it's anthropological takes on it and just general skepticism, i recommend you the Sigmund Freud book's The Future of an Illusion, Totem and Taboo, Civilization and Its Discontents, as well as Erasmus of Rotterdam Of free will and John Stuart Mill's The spirit of the age and some riske stuff too such as Niccolò Machiavelli's The Prince and Mikhail Bakunin's God and the State
Nightwolf wrote:.....work their own theories on phenomenons
And btw, it's pronounced phenomena ,not phenomenons. But, according to you who knows how it's said since i'm biased and all.
Image
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
User avatar
Nightwolf
Posts: 4059
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:55 am

Re: 9/11

Post by Nightwolf » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:07 am

Django wrote:Yeah ,but the real question is does YOUR EVIDENCE hold up, against all other evidence against it?
Does it even make sense? Is it rational? Is it even real?
Again, I provided evidence, you've yet to examine it, and point to contradictory evidence. Excellent.
Django wrote:i can't give you all the evidence, articles or books for every single fringe pseudoscience theory that you believe in,
because such a task will be too much long for a thread (and too much time consuming).
I'd like to quote Hippy for this, "Excuses Are the Nails that Build the House of Failure." Back on point, I don't want pseudoscience, nor skeptical view points I want science, the results of an experimentation. Not ideologies of believers, or skeptics, because I can make up my own damn mind.
Django wrote:However, i can assure you that nowhere once i read about the preposterous idea of a human soul in my 6th edition of
Frank H. Netter's atlas for human anatomy, or any of my pathology books. Neither, you find close encounters of the third kind
in any natural history book, going back as far as Pliny's Naturalis Historia. Nor you find, a hollow earth hypothesis in Galileo's On Motion or Newton's On the motion of bodies in an orbit. Argument for lack of evidence is in our very own history books?
If I wanted a book on anatomy or any of those subjects I probably get them. I've stated this about a thousand times, I don't know what is in the center of the Earth. My opinion is uncertain because I'm skeptical, until I have definite proof. Not just a theory.
Django wrote:How come almost all these fringe and counter-culture spiritualist ideas only happened to come into the historical world exactly 200 years ago, as new scientific ideas such as: evolution, modern chemistry and medicine come to place, as well, as new political ideas such as democracy. I.e Man discovers flight, people talk about ufos. Man discovers computer, people talking about simulation. Man discovers LSD, people talking about if reality is real and if it all connected. See a pattern here?
All you have is your beliefs, have you ever done Ayawaska? Like an actual experiment? Or gone ghost hunting? To see to actually capture something? Or how about teach yourself telekinesis using the psi-wheels that we see videos of it online. If you say no because you already know the answer. That. Is not scientific. A theory doesn't become factual because you believe it to be. You go out and test those things, of all the things that are worthy of testing that should be the most important. I've done many many things to see if they were true not because I believed one way or another because I need to know the truth. I see idiots online saying "Its true!" and the other side of the retard-spectrum "It's fake!" and most if not all haven't done jack shit to see one way or another for themselves.

Let me give you an example. This is what I'm working on currently to see if it really works.



That. Is how you fucking do science. Building some shit to see if its real or not. Not just another fucking opinion.
Django wrote:It is in history that we understand, that when humanity has a cultural change, these fringe ideas come to place and they all have a similar origin ,or so in the milleniarist cults of the 1800's, mediums, yellow journalism, indian gurus in the west, etc. This has been the study that major branches of science have tried to understand, through anthropology, philosophy ,and neurology
In history we also see countless encounters with ghosts, and drawings of UFO's in history. And even thousands upon thousands of more evidence of the sort in recent history. You can't just look at the part that reinforces your believes you have to look at the whole picture. Otherwise its just confirmation bias.
Django wrote:But if you are eager to have a better understanding on millenary, religious and spiritual movements, it's anthropological takes on it and just general skepticism, i recommend you the Sigmund Freud book's The Future of an Illusion, Totem and Taboo, Civilization and Its Discontents, as well as Erasmus of Rotterdam Of free will and John Stuart Mill's The spirit of the age and some riske stuff too such as Niccolò Machiavelli's The Prince and Mikhail Bakunin's God and the State
Thank you for your books listing, but if you don't recall that isn't what I asked for.
Django wrote:
Nightwolf wrote:.....work their own theories on phenomenons
And btw, it's pronounced phenomena ,not phenomenons. But, according to you who knows how it's said since i'm biased and all.
I just want the fucking science. If that's biased then call me biased. I don't wanted it tainted with one view point or another. I come up to my own conclusions, and if I find new evidence contrary towards my conclusion then I change it. I'm not stuck to any ideology.
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Mass Arrests currently in progress... :toot:
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
User avatar
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>
Posts: 8524
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:13 am

Re: 9/11

Post by Django » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:25 am

You know, a law or theory in science is not fomented alone by a step-by-step checklist lab-coat experiment, it is in
the interpretation of the data ,but in order to do this, the basis of interpretation has to be congruent with other laws or theories. Compare:



to



See, this guy attempted to do perpetual motion ,but guess what, it is not congruent with the second and first law of thermodynamics. What happened here is that you clicked on that video, and your gullible mind fantasied about this experiment attempts, unlocking some kind power that will lead us to the next age of technology.
Once again, you refused to study the history of mankinds previous attempts at these dilemma ,and because of it, you were bamboozled.

Data and calculations are a nice thing to have ,but you can never misinterpret something that is so obvious to reality, such as the absurdly amount of information we have on geology, orology, tectonics, weather, astrology to have a more certain approximation of what are the celestial bodies are made of ,and what type of elements might compose their different layers and core. But no, according to you:
Nightwolf wrote: I don't know what is in the center of the Earth. My opinion is uncertain because I'm skeptical, until I have definite proof. Not just a theory.
The unfortunate thing is that, these are the facts. You are the one who is harming your good thinking abilities by refusing to accept the fact. The evidence is there, to your reach no less. Like Galileo said e piu, si muove meaning and ,thus, it still moves meaning that you can believe whatever you want to believe ,but these are the facts. Or is it more a kin to what Socrates said the idiot in the cave wouldn't be able to see reality even if it is in front of them.
Nightwolf wrote:In history we also see countless encounters with ghosts, and drawings of UFO's in history. And even thousands upon thousands of more evidence of the sort in recent history. You can't just look at the part that reinforces your believes you have to look at the whole picture. Otherwise its just confirmation bias.
Once again you fail to have comprehension on the science of comparative mythology, and what devices like language and abstract story-telling lend us to the creation of such tales and how do they pertain to a culture in a historical period. That's why i recommended all of those books regarding the anthropological origin of human cultural atavisms, such as ghost and unearthly visitors. Also i would LOVE, if you could please find me a report or piece on the existence of ghost in ancient history, in roman times or the arabic golden age, that is not the bible or some crazy greek myth.

Data and information done by real scientists with the approval of a legitimate scientific community done for practical
things in real life for your real life craving for knowledge and understanding is out there and fairly numerous. So please, i implore you once more that whenever, you want to come here and try to enlighten us with some wacky tabacky pseudoscientific mumbo-jumbo on either 9/11, ghosts, ufos, hollow earths ,or telekinesis remember that because you live in the real world, there are going to obviously be individuals who will very much not like you to succeed in your snake oil mission.

And if there is ever any doubt on the matter, remember who is the guy is betting on 9/11, ghosts, ufos, hollow earths ,or telekinesis versus the guy who is betting on mainstream scientific consensus ,and have a good guess on who will the majority of people side with. To make a long story short, you ,sir, are not going to have the last word on this discussion.
But you can still keep your opinions about the phenomenonsImage, and such.
Image
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
User avatar
Nightwolf
Posts: 4059
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:55 am

Re: 9/11

Post by Nightwolf » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:48 pm

One thing we know from the world is that its clearly divided on many things. Either...

A ) One side is lying.

B ) Or the other side is lying.

In the concept of energies and the fundamental laws of physics. Tesla knew how to power the whole world with free energy flowing through the air. He had a giant tesla tower built the Wardenclyffe Tower. If you think you know better then the father of the modern day, then you are delusional my friend.





Again, on the concept of free energy does it exist? Are the books lying? The father of modern technology says he could. Who is telling the truth!?

Let me ask you one simple question. You've clearly made you're decision on which side you've stand on. Now what have you done to know the truth instead of having an opinion. You're opinion doesn't mean jack shit unless you do something.

And with phenomenons, I don't even know how the Placebo effect happens or the Flynn effect. Although you already know how it works right, I will keep on experimenting away while you can still keep your opinions about the phenomenonsImage, and such.
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Mass Arrests currently in progress... :toot:
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
User avatar
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>
Posts: 8524
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:13 am

Re: 9/11

Post by Django » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:10 pm

Nightwolf wrote:One thing we know from the world is that its clearly divided on many things. Either...

A ) One side is lying.

B ) Or the other side is lying.

Are you sure about this dogma? Wound't it be a far more scientific approach, if one side knows more than the other, or
one side knows something, that the other side doesn't know. Isn't lying a linguistically abstract expression? Can't it be
that one can be wrong, never the less proximate to the actual true ,and that if he were to have more knowledge of the
truth, then he will be actually more certain?

I think a problem of most conspiracy theorist, is that they have distrust not of political, social or cultural institutions ,but
they have a problem with any kind of authority itself. I.e, they accuse people of lying, their version of the truth is right one not on the basis practicality ,but as stubborn rebelliousness.

Perpetual energy is a sham. There are laws of entropy that have been theorized and experimented by scientist, before telsa and after telsa, he is not the sole authority on energy. That notion will be unscientific on it-self.

Listen, i dedicated a huge portion on my life to the study of science (med school major) ,but if some dumb new age idiot from California wants to argue about that, you can very well shove your inbred head your own fucking ass. Nobody cares how many episodes of the x-files you have watched. And, btw stop saying phenomenons it makes you look like a god damn 3 year old, you just learned a word ,but can't say that word properly, and the parents are trying to correct him ,but he keeps saying it wrong.

Image
You're out, kid!
Last edited by Django on Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
User avatar
Grndslmhttr3
these pretzels are making me thirsty
<font color=#004000>these pretzels are making me thirsty</font>
Posts: 8423
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:43 am
Location: Philly

Re: 9/11

Post by Grndslmhttr3 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:29 pm

Looks like the catcher missed the tag there, or grazed the runner at best. It's understandable that the ump called him safe. The catcher had the runner dead to rights and completely botched the tag. Sad!
Image
Image
Hellboy wrote:Oh shucks, I forgot to take a nap and went on an online forum and posted about how big my dick is again!
3DS Friend Code: 1435-5380-2533
User avatar
Nightwolf
Posts: 4059
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:55 am

Re: 9/11

Post by Nightwolf » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:17 am

Those are some fine damn opinions. Don't mind me, I'll keep on experimenting. Peace.
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Mass Arrests currently in progress... :toot:
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
User avatar
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>
Posts: 8524
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:13 am

Re: 9/11

Post by Django » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:43 pm

Hahah, you lost sucka



Now for my victory dance

ImageImage
Image
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
User avatar
Nightwolf
Posts: 4059
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:55 am

Re: 9/11

Post by Nightwolf » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:25 am

Image

Congrats on your victory! :toot:
I wanted to have a discussion not an argument. Like I said before. Peace out.
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Mass Arrests currently in progress... :toot:
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
User avatar
Grndslmhttr3
these pretzels are making me thirsty
<font color=#004000>these pretzels are making me thirsty</font>
Posts: 8423
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:43 am
Location: Philly

Re: 9/11

Post by Grndslmhttr3 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:07 am

Andy Murray is a poor example of victory
Image
Image
Hellboy wrote:Oh shucks, I forgot to take a nap and went on an online forum and posted about how big my dick is again!
3DS Friend Code: 1435-5380-2533
User avatar
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>
Posts: 8524
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:13 am

Re: 9/11

Post by Django » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:27 pm

I won ,but i still haven't given you the coup de grace, the killing blow. So that don't come back in the future, as an undead.
I mean you are already brain dead ,but physically undead.
Haunting other threads about midiclorians and ufos, like you used
to when you were alive before i slayed yo ass in this thread.

Image
Let me dig up a couple of things of nightwolf. Ah, there it is....

From https://forums.joe.to/viewtopic.php?f=159&t=60110
Bogey wrote:
Nightwolf wrote:How many of you skeptically minded people have ever actually tried ghost hunting?
What is a ghost exactly, Nightwolf?
Because if I ever got around to ghost hunting I'd like to know exactly what it is I'm hunting for (it's kind of difficult to hunt for something if you don't know what it is you're hunting for).
From https://forums.joe.to/viewtopic.php?f=159&t=58716
Nightwolf wrote:link: http://www.nsa.gov/public_info/_files/u ... ssages.pdf

Your raging now that I am sharing something from the NSA do you understand what NSA stands for? Yeah only idiots work there, you waaay smarter than them because you 'know' whats real and what isn't.
None of the links work anymore, nsa has to be embarrassed about them.
joe wrote:
Nightwolf wrote:
joe wrote:no aliens have ever visited earth. move on
You can't prove that.
see nightwolf this is why i hate you. a thousand times i've explained why that's a nonsense argument. and you ALWAYS completely ignore my posts and just keep posting your stupid shit.

stop ignoring me: talking dildo orbiting neptune - disprove that before you ever ask me to disprove anything ever again.
Pisses off joe
Bogey wrote:
Nightwolf wrote:I prefer personal experiences rather than personal opinion.
Why is science so difficult when we have eye witness testimony?
Proof he refuses to believe in evidence, even if it's in front of him.

From https://forums.joe.to/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=57170
mbaxter wrote:
Nightwolf wrote: the explanation with some random guy would require:
1 guy
a video camera
aliens existing
aliens knowing the existance of earth......

Also, all the videos can be done with video editing software. Don't need any complicated floaty things.
By all means, believe there are aliens. That's fine. But don't twist the world around you to unrealistically support your belief.


Pisses off mbaxter

Nightwolf wrote:

If this is real... then what really makes it interesting would be the where and the when it was taken.

The where is Over Fukushima Japan.
The when is March 26, 2011.

If it is true, I think they are trying to help.

Unquestionable proof of aliens by nightwolf

From https://forums.joe.to/viewtopic.php?f=148&t=61543

Bogey wrote:
Nightwolf wrote:I was about to discuss why I disapprove of skeptcism in general.

You mean you have reasons other than "I don't like being called an idiot"?

Image
Image
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
User avatar
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty
Posts: 4207
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:18 pm
Location: Tampa, FL

Re: 9/11

Post by narwal » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:53 am

Grndslmhttr3 wrote:Looks like the catcher missed the tag there, or grazed the runner at best. It's understandable that the ump called him safe. The catcher had the runner dead to rights and completely botched the tag. Sad!
Man the arc of his tag was perfectly fucked. Leave it to Oakland to shit the bed so hard.
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
PSN: IAMQuetzalcoatl // Steam: daruma.j2 // Add me and we'll play some games! ^_^
Post Reply