Gay rights

politics, religion, science, art, barack obama, belgium, etc.
User avatar
joe
The Big Cheese
Posts: 32538
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2002 2:40 am
Location: northern california
Contact:

Re: Gay rights

Post by joe » Fri May 01, 2009 4:40 pm

Rat-morningstar wrote:joe, instead of going all "omfg you don't know it u noob", why don't you explain it?
i mean, you're you say you understand it perfectly, so why not explain it?
because forums are not the place to get a 4th grade education
"To perceive is to suffer" - Aristotle
mbaxter appreciates the beef
User avatar
skinthinner
Posts: 2397
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2003 10:44 pm
Location: under your skin

Re: Gay rights

Post by skinthinner » Fri May 01, 2009 4:57 pm

joe wrote:skinthinner your logic is faulty to such an extent that you'd have to literally be retarded not to know that. so either you're a troll, purposely saying things you know aren't true, or you're retarded. which is it?
I love how people like you tend to just heap questions and statements upon others and try to back them into a position where they have to "prove" something to you...yet, you yourself can do nothing to prove your remarks. Trying to add nothing constructive to a conversation by dismissing someone with a label or a wag of the tongue, without facing the topics is pathetic.

Where is my logic faulty, in the fact that I doubt that the south, in general, cannot fail anyone, or that black holes and such do not disprove a God? Wow, I will give you a hand for continually being a self centered person who makes statements as fact, yet cannot prove or disprove them.

Sad that the majority of things on this forum cannot be proven OR dis-proven...yet you speak with such zeal and non-sense as you try to appear right.

You are as far from true science as anyone can get, and sadly most of these adolescent/young adults wouldn't know true science or life, if it bit their ass.

I could care less for your reply, as I have grown tired of your visceral attacks on morals, God, and anything you find vaguely outside the bounds of your limited norm.

I have realized today, that when many of the people grow up and/or mature around here, they may truly realize that the world does not revolve around them or their beliefs.

Back on topic, I do not believe gays have rights, they are not a race, creed, etc. They are asking for rights based on who they choose to fuck. Period. In the same line of thoughts, why do heterosexuals have rights? should they? Not really. Human is human, treat everyone the same. But give rights to a sexual choice...pathetic and so very against the very basis on the constitution as it was written.
BIGGIE wrote:whoa whoa theres more skinthinners in the world? What are we gonna do. gonna be like I am Legend but with skinthinners instead of vampires
Chief Cheese wrote:i don't mind being butt fucked tho. . .
User avatar
Chief Cheese
Posts: 3486
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:03 pm
Location: On top of spaghetti

Re: Gay rights

Post by Chief Cheese » Fri May 01, 2009 5:18 pm

This must be the most retarded threadin the history of threads. There is no theme to the astounding amount of idiotic rhetoric and abuse other than its underlying incoherence ON EVERY FUCKING SIDE. I can honestly say that my skipping comment is the only thing that comes to mind as the most coherent and useful reply in this 17 page thread. I think I want to go back to nightmare and that guy who put me on ignore.
i <3 cheese. cheese <3 evry1. u= an every1. thus, by transitive property i <3 u
Chief Cheese the amazing wrote:
Neelpos wrote:I eat pig fetuses. Like the kind they dissect in biology classes. Formaldehyde and all. After I have sex with them of course. Also, I loved George Bush and donate all my money to Family Radio.
User avatar
Bogey
Posts: 5287
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 10:46 pm
Location: Interzone

Re: Gay rights

Post by Bogey » Fri May 01, 2009 5:27 pm

skinthinner wrote: Back on topic, I do not believe gays have rights, they are not a race, creed, etc. They are asking for rights based on who they choose to fuck. Period. In the same line of thoughts, why do heterosexuals have rights? should they? Not really. Human is human, treat everyone the same. But give rights to a sexual choice...pathetic and so very against the very basis on the constitution as it was written.
So you're saying gays don't have rights and heterosexuals shouldn't have rights...
Do you proof read anything you type?
Who actually has, should have, or shouldn't have rights in your opinion?
In fact, I'm not really sure what you mean by "rights".
Do YOU even know what you mean?

I agree with Chief Cheese.
This user has left the joe.to community. His posts are retained in memoriam.
User avatar
Overbear
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:51 am
Location: San Leandro

Re: Gay rights

Post by Overbear » Fri May 01, 2009 6:22 pm

skinthinner wrote:
joe wrote:I do not believe gays have rights, they are not a race, creed, etc. They are asking for rights based on who they choose to fuck. .
A little hint shit for brains, did YOU choose who you are attracted to? If you did teach me the trick because I didn't choose, I just know what I know and I ain't attracted to females in the "have a lasting relationship" way. I can not fathom how anyone would WANT to have a relationship with a female, it just does not compute for me. (*note*absolutely nothing wrong with it, just saying >I< do not get it)

Gay people no more choose to be attracted to their own gender, as you choose to be a window licker.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man - Thomas Jefferson

Armed gays don't get bashed - http://www.pinkpistols.org

YES I made an account here, you can all quit bitching at me in game now.
User avatar
joe
The Big Cheese
Posts: 32538
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2002 2:40 am
Location: northern california
Contact:

Re: Gay rights

Post by joe » Fri May 01, 2009 8:03 pm

skinthinner wrote:I love how people like you tend to just heap questions and statements upon others and try to back them into a position where they have to "prove" something to you
lol you're the one who said 'prove god doesn't exist" first - which is absurd. prove an invisible astronaut tyrannosaurus rex doesn't exist. you can't, so does that mean one exists? no. disproving a negative isn't possible, and you know that which is why you're a troll. or you DIDN'T know that and you're just incredibly stupid.
"To perceive is to suffer" - Aristotle
mbaxter appreciates the beef
User avatar
Cervantes
Posts: 1435
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:52 am
Location: at a computer somewhere

Re: Gay rights

Post by Cervantes » Fri May 01, 2009 9:06 pm

You can't prove it doesn't exist.
It might exist. You can't discount the idea.
It is better to know nothing than to know what ain't so.

And I understand the "if we are all oppressed" thing thanks to Bandit, no thanks to you. I don't agree completely, because we look the other way on a hell of a lot of oppression in the world: if it's right outside your door, sure. But if it's across the ocean in some small African country? Darfur? Rwanda?
That's where I'm confused. Where is the limit of this "if we are all oppressed" ideology? Why is there outrage over gays not being able to marry, but not rape and murder of innocent people in a third-world country? Why are Israelis allowed to bomb Palestinian citizens and force them out of their homes? Why are we allowed to kill civilians and torture other human beings? This is all oppression, but gay rights opponents are bigots but people who want the US to stop supporting Israel's terrible policies are antisemitic?

I repeat my statement: you act like a bloody child, joe. You are ignoring every single criticism of you and instead insulting people. Honestly, if you want to insult people I hear 4chan's /b/ is full of edgy people just like you.

Waiting for your intellectually lazy post, thanks in advance.
:)
User avatar
joe
The Big Cheese
Posts: 32538
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2002 2:40 am
Location: northern california
Contact:

Re: Gay rights

Post by joe » Fri May 01, 2009 9:14 pm

common sense disproves god just as common sense disproves the invisible astronaut tyrannosaurus rex.

my posts are intellectually lazy because you ignore or don't understand the intellectual points i make. look at the post you just made - you STILL don't understand the gandhi quote. why should i bother making an intelligent post when you won't even get it?
"To perceive is to suffer" - Aristotle
mbaxter appreciates the beef
User avatar
Cervantes
Posts: 1435
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:52 am
Location: at a computer somewhere

Re: Gay rights

Post by Cervantes » Fri May 01, 2009 9:28 pm

ed decided to look it up
Dude I just talked about it in my last post.

(By the way if anyone compares the Islamic culture of sexual repression and sexism and stoning gays to systematic murder in Africa as grounds for attacking the Middle East ahhhhghhh)
:)
User avatar
Cc_Hairy
Posts: 12204
Joined: Sun May 18, 2003 8:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Gay rights

Post by Cc_Hairy » Fri May 08, 2009 2:44 pm

Why Homosexuality Should Be Banned:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSfFa44p96o
bin laden wrote:I still think bush is the one that did all the shit
http://activistnews.blogspot.com/
User avatar
Dr.Boo
Posts: 2948
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:47 pm
Location: The haunted Hang Castle

Re: Gay rights

Post by Dr.Boo » Fri May 08, 2009 3:51 pm

joe wrote:
skinthinner wrote:I love how people like you tend to just heap questions and statements upon others and try to back them into a position where they have to "prove" something to you
lol you're the one who said 'prove god doesn't exist" first - which is absurd. prove an invisible astronaut tyrannosaurus rex doesn't exist. you can't, so does that mean one exists? no. disproving a negative isn't possible, and you know that which is why you're a troll. or you DIDN'T know that and you're just incredibly stupid.
I agree totally with this. I can't prove doesn't exist. I can't disprove that I won the lottery thanks to God. As well as nobody can disprove that I won the lottery thanks to the Allmighty Cup of Coffee. Or Jug of Milk. Or Lavalamp. Or High Tension Cable. Get my point?

PS: I didn't really win the lottery. If you can't understand this simple concept, watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk6ILZAaAMI
Image
joe wrote:what's it like, being stupid? try to describe it for us please
User avatar
SurNim
Posts: 444
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:53 am

Re: Gay rights

Post by SurNim » Fri May 08, 2009 6:30 pm

Religion is instinctual, not logical.
You cannot remove someones instincts with logic,
don't even bother trying, you will just get frustrated by their infinite resolve.

Either they believe, they do not believe, or they could go either way.
If they do, then there is nothing you can do.
If they do not, then there is nothing you can do.
If they can go either way, then they would have made up their mind already.

Arguing about religion resolves nothing, and only creates tensions.

that is all
2+2=5
(for large values of 2)
User avatar
Sizzler
Posts: 8745
Joined: Thu May 13, 2004 1:12 am
Contact:

Re: Gay rights

Post by Sizzler » Fri May 08, 2009 6:47 pm

no no no, the point IS to create tensions
User avatar
stabbyclaus
Posts: 5362
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:13 pm
Location: Kentucky
Contact:

Re: Gay rights

Post by stabbyclaus » Fri May 08, 2009 10:15 pm

SurNim wrote:Religion is instinctual, not logical.
You cannot remove someones instincts with logic,
don't even bother trying, you will just get frustrated by their infinite resolve.

Either they believe, they do not believe, or they could go either way.
If they do, then there is nothing you can do.
If they do not, then there is nothing you can do.
If they can go either way, then they would have made up their mind already.

Arguing about religion resolves nothing, and only creates tensions.

that is all
gotta disagree because that is completely defeatist and I think instinctual is the wrong word to use. To personify the world around them, God, is natural due to many factors, but it is no way instinctual. The sheer fact that everything is explainable gives me enough motivation to argue against an archaic way of thinking.
Rat-morningstar wrote:dude, this might be shocking, but the night sky isn't a piece of cloth with holes in it
Scraw wrote:This. People think good sex just spontaneously happens like scripted events in a single player CoD mission.
In reality, the best sex results from good communication and planning; like a Rainbow 6 mission.
User avatar
Cervantes
Posts: 1435
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:52 am
Location: at a computer somewhere

Re: Gay rights

Post by Cervantes » Sat May 09, 2009 1:59 am

that youtube about gay marriage is pretty awesome
also religion is instinctual or to be more exact faith is instinctual
http://www.cnn.com/2007/HEALTH/04/04/neurotheology/
whether it's faith in a benevolent father figure or faith in humanity having faith is not a bad thing
personally faith in humanity makes me happy and nothing's wrong with that
:)
Post Reply