Marijuana, good or bad?

politics, religion, science, art, barack obama, belgium, etc.

Marijuana: Good or Bad?

Good.
58%
Bad.
42%

Total votes: 45
Mega
Not to be confused with Super

Re: Marijuana, good or bad?

Post by Mega » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:43 pm

I love the stuff

It's not like I've never had a bad experience with it though. But I just love the stuff.
I live in the Netherlands so the stuff is legal, cheap(er then in murrica) and the quality is great.
Last edited by Mega on Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Billnyethepizzaguy

Post by Billnyethepizzaguy » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:30 pm

Hello im new to Joe's and i think im going to enjoy the community, as for my opinion on Marijuana i smoke once in a blue moon, never when im training or working but when im camping im happy to join in. I would like to see weed become a bit like alcohol, in the sense of it is legal however follows the same rules, for example no weed while driving, legal ages, no public smoking, and no distribution with out a license.

The effects of weed are like any natural type of consumable or inhaled stimulus harmful in large doses and continuous usage, however can be tolerable and relaxing when used in small doses and not all the time, Once this is just from my perspective.

To make a long story short: i think weed is very much like any legal substance,good with the right touch of control and Responsibility.
I am here to scare the living pants of you and then wear them.
tehENEMY

<b></b>

Post by tehENEMY » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:51 pm

Just grow up and abuse opiates like an adult.
"if only there was such a thing as an affordable gaming laptop" ~collin day, 1993 - 2013

Watch Free the Nipple Online Free
He who casts carcinogenic stones should not live in glass meme houses.
KoD
KoD [@at] joe . to
<b>KoD</b> <i>[@at]</i> <u>joe</u> . to

Post by KoD » Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:56 pm

tehENEMY wrote:Just grow up and abuse opiates like an adult.
This screwed me over... opiates are hardcore addictive. Hydromorphone (Dilaudid) in particular was my favorite.

I cut down significantly on smoking pot well over a year ago and ever since I've found it extremely uncomfortable. Without my brick wall tolerance I almost always get too high even if it's just one hit. I'm pretty much straight edge except for prescribed amphetamine salts (Adderall IR) and that nagging urge to get really high from opiates.. they feel so good it's not fair
DiabeticDugong

Post by DiabeticDugong » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:47 am

not to mention that tobacco is a legal and is even worst than weed in that the people around you are also affected by second hand smoking. There are also the other chemicals in it that cuts life expectancy by half.
Mega
Not to be confused with Super

Post by Mega » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:30 am

DiabeticDugong wrote:not to mention that tobacco is a legal and is even worst than weed in that the people around you are also affected by second hand smoking. There are also the other chemicals in it that cuts life expectancy by half.
Why do people always say that it cuts your life expectancy in half?

Surprisingly, fewer than 10 percent of lifelong smokers will get lung cancer. Fewer yet will contract the long list of other cancers, such as throat or mouth cancers.
Smoking accounts for 30 percent of all cancer deaths and 87 percent of lung cancer deaths.
tehENEMY

<b></b>

Post by tehENEMY » Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:30 am

Glad I could help Kod.
"if only there was such a thing as an affordable gaming laptop" ~collin day, 1993 - 2013

Watch Free the Nipple Online Free
He who casts carcinogenic stones should not live in glass meme houses.
RideTheWalrus
Butts.
<font color=#FF80BF><b><i>Butts.</i></b></font>

Post by RideTheWalrus » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:00 pm

Mega wrote:
DiabeticDugong wrote:not to mention that tobacco is a legal and is even worst than weed in that the people around you are also affected by second hand smoking. There are also the other chemicals in it that cuts life expectancy by half.

Surprisingly, fewer than 10 percent of lifelong smokers will get lung cancer. Fewer yet will contract the long list of other cancers, such as throat or mouth cancers.
Smoking accounts for 30 percent of all cancer deaths and 87 percent of lung cancer deaths.
I quit smoking around a year ago, after smoking a pack-2 packs a day for 5 years. I feel a million times better. On top of that, most of my fathers side of the family has passed away from smoking related diseases. Besides I hate to feed a corporation money for something that's utterly useless, and that can kill you.
marbear

Post by marbear » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:25 pm

Mega wrote:

Any number is too many.
"Marbear your too stupid...so I don't know what the fuck your thinking."
pepper

Post by pepper » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:52 pm

tried to dance with mary jane a couple of times
she stepped on my toes far too often
not for me