Hello

politics, religion, science, art, barack obama, belgium, etc.
Dr.Boo

Hello

Post by Dr.Boo » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:37 am

Hello my American friends. The crazy Belgian suddenly decided to return.
Some of you might remember me from back in the days. I kinda left when Nipper left the mapping scene just after we made a campaign together but now I'm into mapping for TF2 and I guess I just miss you guys.

How have you all been doing?
I was working on a new custom campaign for L4D2 which I kinda cancelled due to it being so much of a hassle, so much work for a single person and due to the L4D2 playerbase being so... unappreciative of custom campaigns. They barely play it and prefer to stick to No Mercy or Dead Center.
So I moved on to making my first map for MvM TF2 because TF2 is a kickass game and because I have a lot of friends playing it.
Once that's done, I think I might move to CS:GO.
Not that anyone gives a shit about my maps anyway, but mapping's fun.

Anywyays, good to be back and I hope you've not all forgotten about me :)
joe wrote:what's it like, being stupid? try to describe it for us please
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found

Re: Hello

Post by Neelpos » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:57 am

Holy shit you're back, was wondering where the hell you got off to, as well as basically any of the other Belgians.

Funny you should mention L4D2, a group of us have been playing it a lot these last few months.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
Dr.Boo

Post by Dr.Boo » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:44 am

I still play that shit too occasionally. I usually stick to playing good custom campaigns, but it's downright impossible to assemble a lobby for them so I play them alone with bots (so saaaad). I had tons of fun making Haunted Forest for L4D2 but most players just stick to the stock campaigns so it gets demoralizing. Just ask Nipper how much work and how big of a hassle making a full L4D2 campaign is.
joe wrote:what's it like, being stupid? try to describe it for us please
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:04 pm

Dude No Mercy is the shit don't dog it. Also ya all the cool kids have moved to L4D2. Except Lann man fuck that guy.

EDIT: Find the other Belgians too.
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
stabbyclaus

Post by stabbyclaus » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:58 pm

Glad to see you're back Boo. You can make MvM maps?
Rat-morningstar wrote:dude, this might be shocking, but the night sky isn't a piece of cloth with holes in it
Scraw wrote:This. People think good sex just spontaneously happens like scripted events in a single player CoD mission.
In reality, the best sex results from good communication and planning; like a Rainbow 6 mission.