Abstract Mappack 2008

Like such as the NIPPER
bl4nk
BOOBIES

Re: Abstract Mappack 2008

Post by bl4nk » Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:03 pm

Fixed. I was using it as a test server a while back because no one was playing on it. I guess I forgot to take that stuff off.
Foma ltd.

Post by Foma ltd. » Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:16 pm

so when will this zombie shit come out? cause im on pocket pc and theres kinda traffic limit
therrin

Post by therrin » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:01 am

Hey I've got a question about de_absurdity.bsp ;

I run a server called NF2 (noobfusion2), which is NoobFusion's rotation maps server.

I loaded "arghhh" "de_absurdity" and "de_radiance"

Of the 3, only de_radiance loaded. I set them all up the same, with the correct files on the server and on the fastdl's folder, bzipped the bsp files and put them in the fastdl's folder. But absurdity and arghhh won't load.

It says something about the file is missing and then I've gotta go restart my server. I've tried it using just the bsp, the bsp and the bz2, and just the bz2 in the fastdl's folder. And I can see the map file sitting on the server;, but after loading all the sound files and everything it still says it cant load the file.

Any ideas? I'd really like to get absurdity (and arghhh) to work on my server.

(as a separate note: when I use my "sm_map" command to try to load nipper100.bsp, it wont even go so far as to say "changing to map" like it does for the other 3, it just says "file not found" even though it too is uploaded in all the right spots)

If someone could post back and/or email me about this I'd appreciate it.
joe
The Big Cheese

Post by joe » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:03 am

im sure nipper can answer your question therrin shortly, thanks for asking
"To perceive is to suffer" - Aristotle
mbaxter appreciates the beef
HomicidalApe

Post by HomicidalApe » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:05 am

nipper100.bsp is a cs 1.6 map. Not gonna work for source. Can't say why arghhh or absurdity aren't loading, though.
"it's basically valve's fault." - Joe
"I have a very predictable pattern here: I make smarmy comments and call people on bullshit. If you start an asinine argument with me, I will not back down." - Hellboy
"the reign of hellboy has seen unprecedented prosperity! viva la hellboy! - Joe