yes
60%
no
40%

Total votes: 5
dude

idea

Post by dude » Wed Oct 30, 2002 12:46 am

hey i just finished watching 13 gosts and the idea hit me right on the head :bash: that it might b cool to have a house made out complitly of glass and the doors like in the basement move by them selves makeing u have to find a different way to get out. the map can b a cs, have the hostiges in the center room like the 2 children were. i dont really no how to explain it u have to see the movie (its a good movie suggest go renting it just for the heck of it). might b good might not, i think it would

later
im just a dude with a gun
cl0ud

Post by cl0ud » Wed Oct 30, 2002 7:14 am

never seen the movie, sounds like a cool map idea tho
absinthe

Post by absinthe » Wed Oct 30, 2002 2:42 pm

I heard the movie was complete crap, so I don't intend on seeing it.
iownju

Post by iownju » Wed Oct 30, 2002 3:20 pm

i saw it and it was ok, but i do think that the movie would make a good map ike have the floors move and other stuff that would be really cool :wink:
knoid
            Mostly Ornamental
            <b><font color=#556b2f>Mostly Ornamental</font></b>

Post by knoid » Wed Oct 30, 2002 4:46 pm

i've seen bits of that film, my wife watched the whole thing....our verdict: big on looks, thin on plot. That glass house thing was very cool indeed and could work quite well as a map. However playwise it'd probably end up being too similar to glassfloor (which, by the way, lags the crap out of our server :-D). I think you'd have to give it something extra (besides mobile doors in the basement...) to make it stand out.
Cc_Hairy wrote:my favorite part:

fart life may cause less gross suffering than some other evils; but spooge, being more universal fart more subtle, pain. fart remedy lies, indeed, partly fart charity,
Merc_FeaRLeSS

Post by Merc_FeaRLeSS » Wed Oct 30, 2002 4:58 pm

Good idea...i heard that the movie was pretty kewl...but it would be kewl if someone made a hostage model as some kids :) good idea hope nipper will make it
Life SuX......So BiTe BaCK
NIPPER

Post by NIPPER » Wed Oct 30, 2002 10:53 pm

I heard that movie was crap too. I already made a glass map...called GLASS! And in case you didn't notice it didnt work to well.