i finaly did it

Like such as the NIPPER
acehigh

i finaly did it

Post by acehigh » Sun May 22, 2011 7:31 pm

ok heres my story. i started playing 1.6 maps when i was 12 years old. the 1st nipper map i played was crazytank 1. i thought this most be better then sex. ( at the time ) ( well it is better tbh ) any way i have played every map nipper has put out to us sven coop tfc so on. loved them.

i remember clicking refesh on the server browers and seeing page after page of nippers map 24/7 servers, i used to sit in school thinking what maps/servers with nippers maps should i play when i get home. i used run home to get to my pc faster. i know i know you get this alot nipper as seen from the countless you tube posts forum topics and hey nipper topics here.

but you are one hell of a mapper and if i lived in the usa then i would love to take u out for a beer some time.

i started mapping at about 15 stop and started again. and now have 5 great maps under me but notting compared to yours same with any other maps out today. i had so many tears lols rofls omg wtf times on ur maps

sadly only a few remember or was there for them i ask my friends now do you remember nipper and there like ??? whats a nipper lol
no servers that are 24/7 with ur maps in 1.6 or css and i feel sad about this. and working on making this happen again so day.

when i map i think about your maps and how you did it and ideas from moives music and what ever i can. i have had one dream since i 1st played your maps 10 years ago that is for me to meet you and have a chat some time.

thanks alot Acehigh 22 england
NIPPER

Re: i finaly did it

Post by NIPPER » Sun May 22, 2011 9:30 pm

cool, thanks
ehlohel
that's why they call me Mr. Fahrenheit
<b><i>that's why they call me Mr. Fahrenheit</i></b>

Post by ehlohel » Tue May 24, 2011 3:14 pm

he can join cc now, right?
burnone2

Post by burnone2 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:18 pm

Ah the history of Nipper maps. Although my history with Nipper's maps isn't extensive, I still have the great respect towards him. Nipper has single handedly made 1.6 so much more nostalgic for me then any other element of the game combined. Nipper if you're reading this, I hope you know full well you 're a legend in my eyes and countless others' I hope my memories of glitching a three story tank into the side of a cliff are amongst the last memories I have to die. I truly, truly appreciate the fun you've supplied us with in part to your creativity and hard work. You've effectively made yourself as close to immortal as anything having to do with video games can get. One day I'll show my children the crazytank maps and pass on your greatness.

Thanks, from the bottom of my heart.
nightmare 101
thread killer, post spawner
thread killer, post spawner

Post by nightmare 101 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:49 pm

Nipper maps are fun as shit. I can agree with a lot of these sentiments. Especially ones to the effect of 'There used to be 24/7 nipper map servers and now there are none'. Lost ages.
In some other time and space, I found time for a new signature.
KoD
KoD [@at] joe . to
<b>KoD</b> <i>[@at]</i> <u>joe</u> . to

Post by KoD » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:30 pm

I wouldn't have came to the community if it wasn't for the guy.. now I'm planning on moving out and going to college with my gf, whom I met years ago in this hell hole.

I can't imagine my life without nipper maps.
510 Baud One

Post by 510 Baud One » Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:46 am

Wow, this has been a pleasant post, from the dream of guy at age 12 til now to all the other posts here.

I have been out the game so long, I cannot recall the maps that have Nipper's credit to them, I guess a google search will bring them up.

I did play a nipper map recently, though the other night, and indeed it was fun.

I take my hat off to you Nipper and all other fine map makers/level creators of this community, and perhaps one day I will sit down and learn the craft myself and contribute similar memorable experiences
510 BauD OnE

(]~_~[) (Listening to mp3s)

Steam Profile

“Everything you want is on the other side of fear.”
-Jack Canfield
k3vin

Post by k3vin » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:45 pm

If you guys are interested in looking for a cs 1.6 nipper map server come join mine, its brand new, im planning to revive the nipper maps 208.77.17.83:27015 it also has hook mod on it.
mbaxter
Now With Added Calcium!
<b>Now With <font color=#00689c>Added Calcium!</font></b>

Post by mbaxter » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:44 pm

shiny!
joe
The Big Cheese

Post by joe » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:20 pm

nipper is the shit
"To perceive is to suffer" - Aristotle