Game of Thrones

Post anything about TV shows here.
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found

Re: Game of Thrones

Post by Neelpos » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:53 pm

Wun Weg Wun Dar Wun.

Last of the giants.

kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
Neelpos

Post by Neelpos » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:53 am

Spoilers:
VIEW CONTENT:
HOLY FUCKING SHIT.
Last edited by Neelpos on Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
Grndslmhttr3
these pretzels are making me thirsty
<font color=#004000>these pretzels are making me thirsty</font>

Post by Grndslmhttr3 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:05 am

Surprised that neither Davos nor Tormund died. Also Tormund looks like Yukon Cornelius.
Hellboy wrote:Oh shucks, I forgot to take a nap and went on an online forum and posted about how big my dick is again!
3DS Friend Code: 1435-5380-2533
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty

Post by narwal » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:48 pm

if davos died i woulda pooped myself real hard and then cried

rip 11

my only gripe is that lyanna mormont did not in fact ice a bolton and there wasn't much to do with the 62 good men

other than that

that was fuckin terrific
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
PSN: IAMQuetzalcoatl // Steam: daruma.j2 // Add me and we'll play some games! ^_^
Neelpos

Post by Neelpos » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:10 pm

The Mormonts were the archers held at the back, and were the ones who helped Jon, Tormund and Wun Wun take Winterfell. The shield Jon beats Ramsay with is the sigil of house Mormont.

Also that look she gave Ramsay was cold enough I'm surprised he didn't die from frostbite. 12 years old and the biggest balls the north has ever seen.

Also shout out to Davos for not only holding in his newfound knowledge of Shireens fate until after the battle, but straight up being the reason Jon's alive. He ordered that charge with no room left to spare.
VIEW CONTENT:
Bonus shout out to Ramsay for being a fucking grade A tactician. Burning crosses for distance/wind markers for his archers? Letting Rickon get as far as he could to lure Jon as far away from his forces as he could? Using both sides men to form a wall of bodies to trap the opponent in? That Bolton Phalanx? Top tier strategy. Plus Iwan Rhoen was just fantastic this whole season through. I was annoyed with his character in S5 but S6 made me enjoy his screentime again.
Grndslmhttr3

Post by Grndslmhttr3 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:55 pm

I can't believe Rickon ran in a straight line instead of zigging and zagging. That's day 1 stuff when someone's shooting arrows at you.
Hellboy wrote:Oh shucks, I forgot to take a nap and went on an online forum and posted about how big my dick is again!
Neelpos

Post by Neelpos » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:21 pm

To be fair he's 11. Actor just got all old n shit.
Jason
TODAY IS WEDNESDAY
<font color=#17e66e><b>TODAY IS WEDNESDAY</b></font>
Xfire: Jasopiate

Post by Jason » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:06 am

I feel like no matter how old you are that's the most obvious fucking thing in the world. He runs in a straight fucking line for so fucking long like are you joking you would be so much harder to hit if you did ANY kind of zig zagging FUCK.

Sick episode tho damn I'm all sweaty after that one.
MindFlayer wrote:THIS IS THE FUCKING MAN'S THREAD, NO ONE ASKED ABOUT YOUR GODDAMN LABIA.
a1dan wrote:I came here for the gay sex and all I got was gay sax.
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty

Post by narwal » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:16 am

Burning crosses for distance/wind markers for his archers?
I had the same thought. When I first saw 'em, I thought: "does he really expect to scare fucking wildings with this shit? there's gotta be a purpose"

when you see the shot of Rickon running from Ramsey's POV, it makes it more obvious what their purpose was. really neat detail.
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
PSN: IAMQuetzalcoatl // Steam: daruma.j2 // Add me and we'll play some games! ^_^
Neelpos

Post by Neelpos » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:26 am

Jason wrote:I feel like no matter how old you are that's the most obvious fucking thing in the world. He runs in a straight fucking line for so fucking long like are you joking you would be so much harder to hit if you did ANY kind of zig zagging FUCK.

Sick episode tho damn I'm all sweaty after that one.
Sure but Rickon's entire memorable life has been getting dragged around and told what to do while hiding his identity. He was too young to remember Winterfell before it was taken, and after that he was simply a tag along to Bran, and then to Osha. The thought likely didn't even occur to him, the only thing he was probably thinking was 'run'.
narwal wrote:
Burning crosses for distance/wind markers for his archers?
I had the same thought. When I first saw 'em, I thought: "does he really expect to scare fucking wildings with this shit? there's gotta be a purpose"

when you see the shot of Rickon running from Ramsey's POV, it makes it more obvious what their purpose was. really neat detail.
Ramsay's plan was literally flawless apart from the brutal decision to sacrifice his cavalry. It was a waste but the effectiveness cannot be denied, every trade he made put him at a greater advantage and the physical wall that the bodies made was grotesquely effective. The bastard used the bodies to make a bowl.
The Vale arriving was so out of left field he couldn't have predicted it, especially considering they're literally the largest and most effective army in the entire continent (i.e. every other good one has been to war within the past few years and lost countless lives) and likely would have made short work of any scouts who could report back about their arrival. He couldn't have known until it's too late, and would never have received advanced warning anyways considering their only pitstop on the way is through Moat Caitlin, owned by Howland Reed, who would never side with the Boltons over the Starks.

Which speaking of, is what makes Sansa's unwillingness to inform others about Littlefinger so effective. She had no guarantee that they would arrive in time and so couldn't be counted on, but knew that if they did arrive in time it was crucial that the battle have already started, because what does the Bolton/Umber/Karstark army do when a couple wildlings and The fucking Vale of Arryn show up? They retreat into Winterfell and start their siege. Wun Wun would be cut down well before he could bash the gate. Good job Sansa, hell of a gamble but it paid off with the best possible consequence.
Pentagram.J2

Post by Pentagram.J2 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:33 am

Quick correction, Moat Cailin is held by House Glover. House Reed controls Greywater Watch in the Neck. It's a castle that moves with the swamp waters.

Edit: Disregard, I'm a Dum Deg Dum Dar Dum
"The flow if time is always cruel. Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it..."

"The wind......it is blowing...."
Neelpos

Post by Neelpos » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:00 am

WHAT THE FUCK THAT WAS BETTER THAN BATTLE OF THE BASTARDS.

THAT WAS FUCKING INCREDIBLE FROM START TO FINISH THERE WASN'T A SINGLE SCENE THAT I WASN'T ABSOLUTELY ENTHRALLED.
Grndslmhttr3

Post by Grndslmhttr3 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:36 am

Tommen gave a whole new meaning to king's landing
Neelpos

Post by Neelpos » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:51 am

Grnd on top of the current memes way to go.

Naw but really every scene was incredible including that one especially, the placing of the crown and the jump, just.

Fuck.
Grndslmhttr3

Post by Grndslmhttr3 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:52 am

Neelpos wrote:Grnd on top of the current memes way to go.
I saw it in a comment section somewhere and thought it was funny :(

But the real question is how does this affect CleganeBowl?