suggested policy

buy, sell, trade. mini-eBay.
joe
The Big Cheese

suggested policy

Post by joe » Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:49 pm

sellers:
pictures speak a thousand words. post em if you can
please name a price. if you don't know what it's worth, do some research on ebay. if you still aren't sure, just guess and say OBO (or best offer, meaning you will accept lower offers)
if someone posts something negative about your product let a forum admin know and he can delete the post (e.g. "everyone knows Linksys routers are crap")
please mention your location so ppl can guess at shipping charges

buyers:
don't post reviews of someone else's product for sale. if you don't like it, go post on epinions. this is a for sale forum, not a review forum.
don't pay a lot via paypal to someone you don't know. personally anything over $500 i would meet the person IRL or use an escrow service, even ppl that i "know" on the forums

and obviously, http://www.joe.to can never take any responsibility for any deals made or broken or the products sold or bought.
iownju

Post by iownju » Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:44 pm

Those are good tips. But there is one thing that i would like added to the forums, and that is a general buy/sell help place. For people that are not sure on how to sell or buy things, or need opinions on buying or selling there stuff.

I know i have some questions, and i think it would help keep the wanted and buy/sell forums with a lot less spam ;)

just my two cents...
joe
The Big Cheese

Post by joe » Wed Aug 25, 2004 6:58 pm

if you have any questions i think you can just post them here. maybe other ppl have the same questions and would like to see the answer
"To perceive is to suffer" - Aristotle
mbaxter appreciates the beef
isybub

Re:

Post by isybub » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:42 am

iownju wrote:just my two cents...
Can I have your two cents please?
I thought if I waited 7 years you might be more willing to give them to me...