Unban Request Thread

Anything dealing with the game Team Fortress 2 or the servers we host for it.
Bun
BACON BACON BACON

Re: Unban Request Thread

Post by Bun » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:17 pm

worgeral wrote:I see even though you do it by accident or just because you didnt look around to see if there are teamates near you or think it through course that was the reason i kind of tked
You're contradicting yourself now. You just said in the previous post you were team killing because someone was being annoying and now you're saying it's an accident because you didn't look around...

So, which is true?
GustavG

Post by GustavG » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:27 pm

I am not saying that that the dick thing was just something i made up i forgot to put in there derp i know. both of the reasons are true sometimes i accedently kill some one and they think it was intentional even though i know i shouldt taunt kill in spawn i just didnt think it through enough neither had i any idea all the players were litteretly right behind then when there is a guy being a dick it just annoyies me

So to refresh it a little

Even though you do it by accident or just didnt think it through or look around for teamates or just someone being a dick to you, you shouldt do it
GustavG

Post by GustavG » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:28 pm

Yes i know it does seem to be a mind fuck but i am not the best at grammar
GustavG

Post by GustavG » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:43 pm

Anyway whats done is done i posted my claim and it got denied yes its sad that i got banned from my favorite server but what can you do
Bun
BACON BACON BACON

Post by Bun » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:51 pm

worgeral wrote:Anyway whats done is done i posted my claim and it got denied yes its sad that i got banned from my favorite server but what can you do
Telling us we should unban you because "i just really like this server course its one of those servers that actualy have people talking through mics" isn't really a good reason for us to unban you. That goes for everyone who has or will request an unban. Rather than that, apologize and tell us you understand the rules (make sure you do) and you won't do it again is probably a better answer. This is just a hint... no guarantees.
GustavG

Post by GustavG » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:58 pm

I can come up with other reason i like this server the people there are funny and not completely assholes, they play custom maps alot, the admins know what they are doing and people actualy play alot more on a team here the reason i didnt say all this was because i thought it would just make the topic longer. as for the hint... i never thought about that. here is my final song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff0N-n66Kl4
Bun
BACON BACON BACON

Post by Bun » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:04 pm

worgeral wrote:I can come up with other reason i like this server the people there are funny and not completely assholes, they play custom maps alot, the admins know what they are doing and people actualy play alot more on a team here the reason i didnt say all this was because i thought it would just make the topic longer. as for the hint... i never thought about that. here is my final song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff0N-n66Kl4
Quality > Quantity, but ok...
GustavG

Post by GustavG » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:14 pm

Thats because i am not. i am not trying to state why i should be unbanned anymore as i have said i understand why i have been perman banned because of teamkilling and i now know i can bring up the normal apology but i think its to late for that what i did when you was that i just fixed that i only said one thing because i thought it would be a long topic
GustavG

Post by GustavG » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:17 pm

i am amazed how this thread is still going
Bun
BACON BACON BACON

Post by Bun » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:22 pm

worgeral wrote:i am amazed how this thread is still going
bl4nk wrote:Keep talking to a minimum in this thread; any off-topic posts will be move to the dumping grounds.
GustavG

Post by GustavG » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:24 pm

Oh well i guess this thread is over then. See ya in the near future! *Goes into the shadows never to be seen again*
TempSoul

Post by TempSoul » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:54 pm

Lesson to people, If you have to talk that much to try to get yourself unbanned you're doing it wrong and not going to be unbanned
GustavG

Post by GustavG » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:01 pm

Well i understand the rules and i have allready said sorry in the chat but thats not gonna fix anything really.
Wolsk
Im hungry, i need a fur burger
<font color=blue>Im hungry, i need a fur burger</font>

Post by Wolsk » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:24 pm

Except that it is. Just be clear about what happened and say it won't happen again.
It's really not hard to get unbanned from joe.to unless you were banned for hacking.
GustavG

Post by GustavG » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:38 pm

Yeah... i see what you mean if you didnt mean to kill everyone or just you didnt think through then i guess there is a chance.. i dont know.