Unban Request Thread

Anything dealing with the game Team Fortress 2 or the servers we host for it.
Bun
BACON BACON BACON

Re: Unban Request Thread

Post by Bun » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:44 pm

ThePyrocrastinator wrote:Srry to keep this going porkbun but i have never been banned from joe.to
http://www.joe.to/bans.php?p=1&s=%09STE ... 5009241&f=

Short ban, reason as team killing. Still doesn't change the fact you were team hurting/killing. Nice try.

Again, take some time off.
ThePyrocrastinator

Post by ThePyrocrastinator » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:47 am

Im still banned and you have said "take a few days off" and it has been two weeks so just checking if you forgot about me :P
jmtokx
Fastest Crêpe Eater
<font color=#34ff15>Fastest Crêpe Eater</font>

Post by jmtokx » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:01 pm

jmtokx wrote:jmtokx
STEAM_0:1:54984216
tf4.joe.to
Exploiting
I understand the error of what I did, and humbly request an unban. I promise this will not happen again.

EDIT: It's been over a week, I've thought about my life, and am hoping to be able to rejoin the servers soon.
"Grammar. The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."
"You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self. Only then, will your true self reveal itself."
Why?
I DON'T MAKE MAPS!!!™

Post by Why? » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:17 pm

ThePyrocrastinator wrote:ThePyrocrastinator - Banned at 20:30 - Banned on tf4.joe.to
STEAM_0:0:65009241
For team hurting
I did not mean to team hurt i have in the past but at this point in time i have been playing alot of not team hurt servers so my mind is not set on watching out for team mates
I apologise for these action and they will not happen again intentionally
Unbanned.
Next time you get banned for team killing you'll never get unbanned, so don't let it happen again.
"Too awesome to play; too legit to quit." — Team Spectator Motto

Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:06 pm

jmtokx wrote:jmtokx
STEAM_0:1:54984216
tf4.joe.to
Exploiting
I understand the error of what I did, and humbly request an unban. I promise this will not happen again.

EDIT: It's been over a week, I've thought about my life, and am hoping to be able to rejoin the servers soon.
Hello Mr. Jmtokx,

The reason your ban has not been uplifted yet has been that this is not the first time you have Exploited on our servers. First time was on the minecraft servers. You have repeatedly used exploits again and again, and yet you haven't learn that we do not allow them here. Now I am sure that you are sorry for using them, I'm hoping this time you'll think hard about using them again.

So, we will unban you after Thanksgiving.
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Mass Arrests currently in progress... :toot:
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
Doge

Post by Doge » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:48 pm

Doge
STEAM_0:1:31575619
tf4.joe.to
hacking, using aimbot
I was banned because I was scanning side to side with my scope and for killing disguised Spies (who were very obvious Spies). I'd like to be unbanned.

Petey said something about my scope twitching, but that's probably because of my high mouse sensitivity (I use a sensitivity clutch when scoping)

Thank you.
Petiee

Post by Petiee » Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:04 pm

Doge wrote:Doge
tf4.joe.to
hacking, using aimbot
I was banned because I was scanning side to side with my scope and for killing disguised Spies (who were very obvious Spies). I'd like to be unbanned.

Petey said something about my scope twitching, but that's probably because of my high mouse sensitivity (I use a sensitivity clutch when scoping)

Thank you.
There was actually some discussion about this during the match on Rooftime. It was pretty clear that he would take a shot and his cursor would snap for a moment and he would get a headshot. It was noted as suspicious by several others, Pork, Hippie, Blank. I confronted Doge about it, he claimed he wasn't cheating. His aim drastically got worse and he was no longer getting headshots (or even bodyshots) with every bullet, the twitchiness also disappeared. Later in the match he started getting headshots again and I went back to spectator. The twitchiness returned and it was clear he shots that should have been clear misses would yield improbable headshots.

I wasn't the only person to spec him and come to the conclusion he was cheating. There were also tons of minor signs to point to this. Had trouble crouch jumping onto high points, would overextend himself, make decisions that someone who has worked to get that good of aim should know. He would shot disguised spies with too much regularity as well.
neurosis prevents psychosis
Bun
BACON BACON BACON

Post by Bun » Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:26 pm

Petiee wrote:
tf4.joe.to
hacking, using aimbot

Thank you.
There was actually some discussion about this during the match on Rooftime. It was pretty clear that he would take a shot and his cursor would snap for a moment and he would get a headshot. It was noted as suspicious by several others, Pork, Hippie, Blank. I confronted Doge about it, he claimed he wasn't cheating. His aim drastically got worse and he was no longer getting headshots (or even bodyshots) with every bullet, the twitchiness also disappeared. Later in the match he started getting headshots again and I went back to spectator. The twitchiness returned and it was clear he shots that should have been clear misses would yield improbable headshots.

I wasn't the only person to spec him and come to the conclusion he was cheating. There were also tons of minor signs to point to this. Had trouble crouch jumping onto high points, would overextend himself, make decisions that someone who has worked to get that good of aim should know. He would shot disguised spies with too much regularity as well.
Pretty much sums it up. On top of this, on fieldtrip (before the map changed to rooftime), I was spectating him and he would scope into the walls before making a headshot when someone popped up. On several occasions he prefired just before the person would walk out from behind a wall, thus missing.

On top of that, those spies were not obvious at all. They blended right in. They walked along side his teammates in a pack of 4 - 5 players right smack in the middle and he just picked them off.

One of your steam friends was hacking too.
Truly Outrageous STEAM_0:1:24935691 Hacking Console tf4.joe.to 10/27/2013 15:20 Permanent
He's banned now.
Doge

Post by Doge » Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:41 pm

Petiee wrote:
tf4.joe.to
hacking, using aimbot

Thank you.

I don't remember a moment where my aim "drastically got worse." There was one moment where you came up to me and said that you thought I was hacking. After that, everyone began camping on one side so there was nothing to shoot. My aim did not drastically get worse, there were no targets.

If I get shots that are "clear misses," that probably means there's lag. When I watch other snipers, they shoot slightly behind the person because they see the person at that location, not where I see them.

I have trouble doing a lot of stuff because that's not what I tend to focus on. I use a Razer Naga with a Sensitivity Clutch that slows down my cursor when I need to, so I can aim more comfortably. It doesn't have a magical CrouchJump script for me to get onto certain platforms, nor do I have a list of guidelines to follow (I'm not a UGC Highlander 6v6 professional Worlds Sniper). I simply get to a comfortable position to snipe and shoot.

And I really don't understand the issue with shooting disguised Spies. Am I supposed to ignore an Engy just running in circles? I forgot who it was, but they said something along the lines of "I was baiting you." You're not baiting if you're being obvious.
Porky wrote: Pretty much sums it up. On top of this, on fieldtrip (before the map changed to rooftime), I was spectating him and he would scope into the walls before making a headshot when someone popped up. On several occasions he prefired just before the person would walk out from behind a wall, thus missing.

On top of that, those spies were not obvious at all. They blended right in. They walked along side his teammates in a pack of 4 - 5 players right smack in the middle and he just picked them off.
I was headshotted enough to know that I should be wary when coming out from behind the blocks. I would scope and aim where a sniper had previously headshotted me, or where a sniper could possible be. I don't remember pre-firing at anything. I honestly can't remember pre-firing. I'm sitting here and I can't think of a legitimate instance where I pre-fired at anyone.

We also played on Garbage Day for a little bit. A Pyro that is roaming my spawn and constantly looks at me is NOT blending in. A sniper that has my same loadout and has my same name is NOT blending in.

Regarding the disguised Spies: If it makes you feel any better, I can just stop shooting Spies.
Most of my teammates are doing something: reloading, swapping weapons rapidly (Spies cannot do this without a macro), or doing an action (Spies can't use the Medigun, they can't shoot rockets, they can't spin up Miniguns). If you're not doing anything, I either watch you until you do something, or shoot you when you stare at one of my teammates' backs.
Porky wrote: One of your steam friends was hacking too.
Truly Outrageous STEAM_0:1:24935691 Hacking Console tf4.joe.to 10/27/2013 15:20 Permanent
He's banned now.
I don't know about Truly, but Nilla (another one of my friends) was banned for using auto-airblast on a DB server. I really don't know how this applies to me, but if airblasting assists Sniping, then so be it.

Permabanned for good apparently.
It was fun playing with some of you. Cya.

BTW, spec Ninjack. You become a better sniper.
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found

Post by Neelpos » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:22 pm

For the love of god, please tell me someone has video evidence to clear this up for either side and that this isn't just going to be a big thing of "he said she said".
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
Wolsk
Im hungry, i need a fur burger
<font color=blue>Im hungry, i need a fur burger</font>

Post by Wolsk » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:26 pm

Neelpos wrote:For the love of god, please tell me someone has video evidence to clear this up for either side and that this isn't just going to be a big thing of "he said she said".
This.

You can't make claims without proof. Doge's response to the issue seems pretty mature and well-handled, and this certainly wouldn't be the first time a good Sniper came in who we thought was aimbotting.

*EDIT* Never mind. I saw a demo, and yes, it seems pretty clear that he is hacking. He's really bad at it, though.
Last edited by Wolsk on Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GustavG

Post by GustavG » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:41 pm

Wolsk wrote:
Neelpos wrote:For the love of god, please tell me someone has video evidence to clear this up for either side and that this isn't just going to be a big thing of "he said she said".
This.

You can't make claims without proof. Doge's response to the issue seems pretty mature and well-handled, and this certainly wouldn't be the first time a good Sniper came in who we thought was aimbotting.
Agreed if it werent for the fact that he had proven himself or so i belive i would Think Ninja was aimboting
Post pics or a video for proff
Archer

Post by Archer » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:46 am

I was immediately suspicious about Doge's score but Ninja vouched for him so I didn't spec him.
bl4nk
BOOBIES

Post by bl4nk » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:39 pm

There's evidence posted in the admin forums. His ban is going to remain for now.
A Ninja
Professional Fun Killer
<i>Professional Fun Killer</i>

Post by A Ninja » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:21 pm

Archer wrote:I was immediately suspicious about Doge's score but Ninja vouched for him so I didn't spec him.
To be fair, it was on wolf, which we all know as a sniper friendly map, hell I've gotten a score that high once or twice on a full server
Neelpos wrote:but he's A Ninja, he's one of the best fucking snipers on the server, if your evidence doesn't line up prepare to be ridiculed by your inability to differentiate hackers from really fucking good players.