Unban Request Thread

Anything dealing with the game Team Fortress 2 or the servers we host for it.
GustavG

Re: Unban Request Thread

Post by GustavG » Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:11 pm

What i think happened propeply not 100% true but this was from my view.

In a TF2 game i was of course playing when a guy from my team thought it would be fun to damage me when he wouldt go away i killed him. At the end of the round we were going to loose and and i saw this guy afk thinking to myself: Why not its the end of the round. so i killed him. The next was on the start of a round where i did a taunt grenade. when i was by the gate i did the same thing. only to kill most of my team. This isnt propeply what legit happened sorry for leaving some of this.

Dont even bother to reply this if you are done with me
tehENEMY

<b></b>

Post by tehENEMY » Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:25 pm

ALL PRAISE STABBY FOR THIS INSUFFERABLE AUTISMAL PLAGUE GLORY UNTO HIM
"if only there was such a thing as an affordable gaming laptop" ~collin day, 1993 - 2013

Watch Free the Nipple Online Free
He who casts carcinogenic stones should not live in glass meme houses.
Bun
BACON BACON BACON

Post by Bun » Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:29 pm

BandagedSkeleton
STEAM_0:0:52698789

GustavG
STEAM_0:0:45258085

Unbanned.
Johnny5072

Post by Johnny5072 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:17 pm

Porky wrote:BandagedSkeleton
STEAM_0:0:52698789

Unbanned

GustavG
STEAM_0:0:45258085

Perma-Banned and IP Banned.
Fixed that for ya. ;)
Hippie of doom
My bullets love your face!
<font color=#94008a>My bullets love your face!</font>

Post by Hippie of doom » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:50 pm

best thread ever. Johnny totally fixed it.
Im not random. i just think faster then you.
sircoo1

Post by sircoo1 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:50 pm

Name: Sircool.j2
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29324360
Server: Tf4.joe.to
Reason: Team killed for intelligence
Reason for unbanning: Only did it once, and to continue a match that was already being continued despite having enemy intelligence in base. Majority of players in server at time also wanted to continue the round and not cap said intelligence.
Bun
BACON BACON BACON

Post by Bun » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:56 pm

sircoo1 wrote:Name: Sircool.j2
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29324360
Server: Tf4.joe.to
Reason: Team killed for intelligence
Reason for unbanning: Only did it once, and to continue a match that was already being continued despite having enemy intelligence in base. Majority of players in server at time also wanted to continue the round and not cap said intelligence.
sircoo1 wrote:Only did it once, and to continue a match that was already being continued despite having enemy intelligence in base.
What? You team killed the guy with the intel "to continue a match that was already being continued"? Regardless of the round being continued, why were you team killing?

Doesn't matter how many times you do it because you were banned twice for intentional team killing prior to the permanent ban. I handed out your first temp ban for intentionally taunt killing in spawn during setup. Nightwolf gave you your second ban just a couple weeks ago.
sircoo1 wrote:Majority of players in server at time also wanted to continue the round and not cap said intelligence.
Correction: Majority of players wanted to end the round because they wanted a new map (we were on ctf_turbine), but Flower_Fox was holding the intel and you were the only one yelling "DON'T CAP" and everyone else was telling him to cap it. I don't know how many times I've said this already but lying isn't going to get you unbanned. You proceeded to kill Flower_Fox with your frying pan and team hurt those hanging around the intel room because Flower_Fox was running away from you and running through your fellow teammates. You team killed him, stole the intel, and ran away with it when you were literally a foot away from the capture point. It was captured right after you were removed from the server and everyone was happy.

Come on buddy, you've been playing here for a few months now and you still haven't learned that "Team Hurting/Killing is ONLY allowed during 'Waiting For Players' and 'Humiliation' and at NO OTHER TIME" after 2 bans... Hmm...
sircoo1

Post by sircoo1 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:02 am

I understand that team killing isn't allowed and not permitted. most of the time it's by accident by some one walking up behind me when i'm swinging randomly with melee weapons to entertain myself until I see some one on the other team. Other times it's just messing around with some one and accidentally getting a crit. And I think that one of taunt killing was by some one who constantly (and purposely) ran into the kill-zone of the taunt....or I was an idiot. Not sure.

Also, I thought everyone was enjoying the map at the time since we held the intell in our base for some time without capping it....to the best of my knowledge. Honestly, I'm horribly at reading people and though everyone was enjoying the map.
Bun
BACON BACON BACON

Post by Bun » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:40 am

sircoo1 wrote:Other times it's just messing around with some one and accidentally getting a crit. And I think that one of taunt killing was by some one who constantly (and purposely) ran into the kill-zone of the taunt....or I was an idiot. Not sure.
Ya...team hurting because you're messing with someone is a no no. About the taunt kill, you walked up to the guy and taunted as a soldier and proceeded to giggle your ass off over the mic when you killed him.
sircoo1 wrote:Also, I thought everyone was enjoying the map at the time since we held the intell in our base for some time without capping it....to the best of my knowledge. Honestly, I'm horribly at reading people and though everyone was enjoying the map.
If everyone was enjoying the map they wouldn't be telling the guy to cap the intel. Like I said, you were the only one who told him not to cap it.

Also, if you thought everyone was enjoying the map and you guys held the intel for some time, why would you TK the guy to take the intel away from him? You're probably gonna be unbanned but I'm just confused as to why you would team kill someone who was stalling the game for the people 'you thought' wanted to stay on ctf_turbine.
sircoo1

Post by sircoo1 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:32 pm

Then at the time I was an idiot. My line of thought on team killing before the round begins is: If they have nothing to charge and there's enough time for them to respawn before the round starts, it's fair play, though that isn't a healthy idea to it.

and I missed that bit. I didn't really hear anyone, or for some reason blocked them out...dunno which. And for a final answer....I don't really know. Honestly. Some times I just do lame things on a whim, thinking it's a good idea at the time, soon regretting ever thinking of it in the first place.
Bun
BACON BACON BACON

Post by Bun » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:34 pm

Sircool.j2
STEAM_0:1:29324360

Unbanned.
ColetrainZ

Post by ColetrainZ » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:53 pm

My in-game name at the time of your banning: Coletrain Z

My SteamID: STEAM_0:0:34009198

Which server i was banned from: joe.2 tf4

Why i was banned: Teamkilling

Why i think i should be unbanned: Even though i apologized, i was banned for teamkilling.I teamkilled by mistake earlier that game but by mistake. When a new game was about to start and everybody was still in spawn. During this time, teamkilling is allowed. I have seen players do that countless times when ive played and i find it unfare that i should be Banned for that. Nobody even complained on me or anything. All i ask for is a second chance
Bun
BACON BACON BACON

Post by Bun » Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:13 pm

ColetrainZ wrote:My in-game name at the time of your banning: Coletrain Z

My SteamID: STEAM_0:0:34009198

Which server i was banned from: joe.2 tf4

Why i was banned: Teamkilling

Why i think i should be unbanned: Even though i apologized, i was banned for teamkilling.I teamkilled by mistake earlier that game but by mistake. When a new game was about to start and everybody was still in spawn. During this time, teamkilling is allowed. I have seen players do that countless times when ive played and i find it unfare that i should be Banned for that. Nobody even complained on me or anything. All i ask for is a second chance
Lying will not get you unbanned.

You knew it was 'setup' because you didn't start team killing until about 20 seconds in. I had FF warnings up as well because a friendly soldier decided to blow himself up.

If you call giggling like a little girl after killing everyone an apology, then ok...cause you never did apologize. Nobody complained because half the team was AFK and everyone else was talking over each other. You knew very well what you were doing because you did it more than once. I warned you again. You proceeded to charge again and again. Then I banned you. You've been here since the last Locals release and you never listen to admins, ever. I've warned and muted you many times prior to this ban, but every time I unmute you and/or you reconnect, you go off on your mic again.
ColetrainZ wrote:During this time, teamkilling is allowed. I have seen players do that countless times when ive played and i find it unfare that i should be Banned for that.
That happens when the map changes, not when the teams are switched when the first round of the map ends. Humiliation and then it's setup.
Parasyte

Post by Parasyte » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:04 pm

BAM! You just got Porked.
ColetrainZ

Post by ColetrainZ » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:38 am

Aw well. It was fun as long as it lasted. Hope the server stays up. But i just have one last question. Why do you even have teamkilling enabled?