Unban Request Thread

Anything dealing with the game Team Fortress 2 or the servers we host for it.
rockerboy
Pls luv me
<font color=#e900da><b>Pls luv me</b></font>

Re: Unban Request Thread

Post by rockerboy » Tue May 06, 2014 7:03 pm

bloodcrow wrote:"no, no, no, no."
Toxius

Post by Toxius » Tue May 06, 2014 7:25 pm

rockerboy5 wrote:
Bun
BACON BACON BACON

Post by Bun » Tue May 06, 2014 9:02 pm

Toxius wrote:
rockerboy5 wrote:
And...
:nonono:
TempSoul

Post by TempSoul » Tue May 06, 2014 9:58 pm

When you come back to ask for a repeal Willbob, make sure you make it an honest one and that explain what you did wrong and why you will be better next time.

We don't care if your sorry, we care that you understand what you did wrong, why will be better from now on. Everyone deserve to play and have fun but you have to do it while respectful our rules and eachother. Don't have to like people or rules but you damn well better understand and respect them.
Hippie of doom
My bullets love your face!
<font color=#94008a>My bullets love your face!</font>

Post by Hippie of doom » Tue May 06, 2014 10:50 pm

Porky wrote:
Toxius wrote:
rockerboy5 wrote:
And...
nope.
Im not random. i just think faster then you.
Kivivarvas

Post by Kivivarvas » Wed May 07, 2014 4:15 am

Hippie of doom wrote:
Porky wrote:
Toxius wrote:
rockerboy5 wrote:
And...
nope.
The negative answer intensifies.
Yup, my toes are dried up again.
Mastermind1011

Post by Mastermind1011 » Wed May 07, 2014 10:37 am

Kivivarvas wrote:
Hippie of doom wrote:
Porky wrote:
Toxius wrote:
rockerboy5 wrote:
And...
nope.
The negative answer intensifies.
This is getting a little childish, guys.

Still: nope to the thousandth degree.
willbob91

Post by willbob91 » Wed May 07, 2014 5:17 pm

call it a hunch, but i'm guessing that's a no. it's hard to tell with you guys being so subtle.
"deliciousness is power" -Brassica prime
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found

Post by Neelpos » Wed May 07, 2014 5:33 pm

They ARE masters after all, good on you for picking up on it.

Now I think you all can stop being dicks and rubbing in "no" for a full page, discussion in this thread is meant to be kept to a minimum.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
Cheddars

Post by Cheddars » Wed May 07, 2014 5:38 pm

TempSoul wrote:When you come back to ask for a repeal Willbob, make sure you make it an honest one and that explain what you did wrong and why you will be better next time.

We don't care if you're sorry, we care that you understand what you did wrong, why you will be better from now on. Everyone deserve to play and have fun but you have to do it while respectful of our rules and of each other. Don't have to like people or rules but you damn well better understand and respect them.
I wholeheartedly agree with you.

However, despite all the negativity that he's aroused in the past, I believe that forcing willbob to wait a year for an unban request is a bit of an exaggerated sentence. If nothing else, you could just simply unban him on the server but muted server-side in-game so that he may at least observe and become slowly accustomed to how a regular community functions/communicates when it's not composed of aspiring auditioneers for the next Locals.
bloodcrow

Post by bloodcrow » Wed May 07, 2014 6:55 pm

Cheddars wrote:If nothing else, you could just simply unban him on the server but muted server-side in-game so that he may at least observe and become slowly accustomed to how a regular community functions/communicates when it's not composed of aspiring auditioneers for the next Locals.
Sometimes i have to ask the voices in my head if they're even paying attention. I never thought of this but it kind of makes sense that people would join up just for a shot at being funny enough to be in The Locals. In fact, it kind of explains a few people that have dropped in over time only to spray enough idiocy from their Firehose of Stupidity to earn a gag and/or ban.

I did not know about The Locals for *months* after i joined .j2 . Coming here was because of the overlap between .j2 and the now defunct {Project Mayhem}.

So when i scream, "I WILL ASSFUCK YOUR EARHOLES!" it's not because i want to be on The Locals- it's because i'm so angry (in our beloved .j2 way) that i really DO want to ASSFUCK YOUR EARHOLES !!

Carry on.
Yeah, but then your face was there and I shot it. -Parasyte
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I want to touch your butt. - Pablo the Flying Macho Penis
Neelpos

Post by Neelpos » Wed May 07, 2014 8:10 pm

bloodcrow wrote:I did not know about The Locals for *months* after i joined .j2 . Coming here was because of the overlap between .j2 and the now defunct {Project Mayhem}.
Well that's because the first episode aired in March 2012
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
Parasyte

Post by Parasyte » Thu May 08, 2014 10:24 am

Neelpos wrote:
bloodcrow wrote:I did not know about The Locals for *months* after i joined .j2 . Coming here was because of the overlap between .j2 and the now defunct {Project Mayhem}.
Well that's because the first episode aired in March 2012
Technically, Stabby had "Locals" videos online a long time before the official videos on Machinima in 2012.
Dangit Spongebobby!

Post by Dangit Spongebobby! » Thu May 08, 2014 4:14 pm

Cheddars wrote:
I wholeheartedly agree with you.

However, despite all the negativity that he's aroused in the past, I believe that forcing willbob to wait a year for an unban request is a bit of an exaggerated sentence.
We've very permanently banned people for less before. Wilbob was given plenty of chances, more than others, and I sincerely doubt that his personality had anything to do with wanting to be on the Locals, nor do I believe that he has changed in the past few months.
Neelpos

Post by Neelpos » Thu May 08, 2014 4:17 pm

Dangit Spongebobby! wrote:We've very permanently banned people for less before
I'd like to see what cases this has happened, because outside of driving to their houses, beating up all the senior staff, and pouring kool-aid all over the serverboxes permanent bans tend to always be open to repeal if certain criteria are met, the larger the offense, the harder it is to meet said criteria generally.