Unban Request Thread

Anything dealing with the game Team Fortress 2 or the servers we host for it.
User avatar
Petiee
Posts: 222
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:22 am

Re: Unban Request Thread

Post by Petiee » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:25 am

ColetrainZ wrote:Why do you even have teamkilling enabled?
Why wouldn't we?
Also, if you put troll-bait out and then ban the people who bite. You have less trolls.
neurosis prevents psychosis
ColetrainZ
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:28 pm

Re: Unban Request Thread

Post by ColetrainZ » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:34 pm

Hmm good point.
User avatar
mbaxter
Now With Added Calcium!
<b>Now With <font color=#00689c>Added Calcium!</font></b>
Posts: 11458
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:04 am
Contact:

Re: Unban Request Thread

Post by mbaxter » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:49 pm

I like the part where he instantly gives up on his unban request after being told not to lie, as if the idea of being honest repulses him.
Image
User avatar
Sanvich Hoovy
Posts: 1129
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:39 am
Location: St. Petersburg, FL

Re: Unban Request Thread

Post by Sanvich Hoovy » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:53 pm

At least he isnt sticking around, bugging everyone nonstop until he's unbanned, while still refusing to admit he's done wrong
My therapist told me that I gamble in order to escape from the realities of life and I replied that's why everyone does everything. - Norm MacDonald

Image
ColetrainZ
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:28 pm

Re: Unban Request Thread

Post by ColetrainZ » Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:30 pm

I dont really care if i get unbanned or not. I dont play tf2 much anyways. And if they dont want me on the server then thats the end of it. And if i forgot to admit i was wrong, i do it now. Im not a very smart person.
HEEDLESSMUFFIN
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:26 am

Re: Unban Request Thread

Post by HEEDLESSMUFFIN » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:32 am

I was playing on your server and accidentally shot my friend Professor BANE during the game while trying to shoot an enemy player my friend accidentally killing him then he hit the do not forgive button by mistake. My steam name is HEEDLESSMUFFIN and i would greatly appreciate being unbaned.

Thank you for you time.
Bun
BACON BACON BACON
Posts: 623
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:34 pm

Re: Unban Request Thread

Post by Bun » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:45 am

HEEDLESSMUFFIN wrote:I was playing on your server and accidentally shot my friend Professor BANE during the game while trying to shoot an enemy player my friend accidentally killing him then he hit the do not forgive button by mistake. My steam name is HEEDLESSMUFFIN and i would greatly appreciate being unbaned.

Thank you for you time.
You were team killing in spawn during setup and regular game play, for 2 map rotations, and you chose to ignore all my warnings. Well, I can see you suck at following instructions since you can't even construct a proper unban request.

FFS, people gotta stop lying if they want to get unbanned.
Khrayfish
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:58 pm

Re: Unban Request Thread

Post by Khrayfish » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:11 pm

Your in-game name at the time of your banning?
Khrayfish
I have no idea when I was banned - I wasn't aware that I had been banned. At the very least it was a while ago.

Your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:21004398

Which server you were banned from?
tf4.joe.to

Why you were banned?
The ban popup when I try to join says "Slurs"

Why you think you should be unbanned?
Well... I'm a nice and funny* person, I am highly competitive but I can be casual at times, and although it says "slurs" I in fact rarely ever offend people for no reason...
As I have said, I'm highly competitive and may have just been making banter but I probably cross the line and instead of in a joking manner it was actually offensive.
However, this is the first time I've been on the server for a while and as far as I know I wasn't even banned, but that is the only reason that actually makes sense to me... But as I said I don't have a clue why I was banned...

*I'm actually not funny but I like to think I am.
User avatar
rockboo16
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:06 am

Re: Unban Request Thread

Post by rockboo16 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:37 pm

Your in-game name at the time of your banning:rockboo16
Your SteamID (in STEAM_X:X:XXXX format) STEAM_0:1:35299251
Time of ban: 8/7/13
Which server you were banned from: tf4.joe.to
Why you were banned: team hurting
Why you think you should be unbanned: i was not team hurting but was using the disciplinary action to speed up team members.
Bun
BACON BACON BACON
Posts: 623
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:34 pm

Re: Unban Request Thread

Post by Bun » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:55 pm

Your in-game name at the time of your banning?
Khrayfish
I have no idea when I was banned - I wasn't aware that I had been banned. At the very least it was a while ago.

Your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:21004398

Which server you were banned from?
tf4.joe.to

Why you were banned?
The ban popup when I try to join says "Slurs"

Why you think you should be unbanned?
Well... I'm a nice and funny* person, I am highly competitive but I can be casual at times, and although it says "slurs" I in fact rarely ever offend people for no reason...
As I have said, I'm highly competitive and may have just been making banter but I probably cross the line and instead of in a joking manner it was actually offensive.
However, this is the first time I've been on the server for a while and as far as I know I wasn't even banned, but that is the only reason that actually makes sense to me... But as I said I don't have a clue why I was banned...

*I'm actually not funny but I like to think I am.
Won't stop calling people awesome/the "n" word especially when admins are not online. Warned many many many times since you joined the server. If you think that's funny, well it isn't.
Khrayfish
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:58 pm

Re: Unban Request Thread

Post by Khrayfish » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:32 pm

Porky wrote: Won't stop calling people awesome/the "n" word especially when admins are not online. Warned many many many times since you joined the server. If you think that's funny, well it isn't.
Other than the fact that I'm against any sort of discrimination of any sort... This really doesn't sound like me at all... But if you say so and you can actually remember back to that date I guess but I can't remember doing any of that stuff and that really doesn't sound like anything I would do at all...

I call people stupid, I'm not racist...
Bun
BACON BACON BACON
Posts: 623
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:34 pm

Re: Unban Request Thread

Post by Bun » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:01 pm

Khrayfish wrote:
Porky wrote: Won't stop calling people awesome/the "n" word especially when admins are not online. Warned many many many times since you joined the server. If you think that's funny, well it isn't.
Other than the fact that I'm against any sort of discrimination of any sort... This really doesn't sound like me at all... But if you say so and you can actually remember back to that date I guess but I can't remember doing any of that stuff and that really doesn't sound like anything I would do at all...

I call people stupid, I'm not racist...
Flipping through 107k+ pages of chat logs takes time.

This is one of the many...
2013-04-13 15:21:22 RED [FL] Khrayfish I bid thee good day awesome
Did I mention we have chat logs?
Khrayfish
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:58 pm

Re: Unban Request Thread

Post by Khrayfish » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:06 pm

Porky wrote: time.

This is one of the many...
2013-04-13 15:21:22 RED [FL] Khrayfish I bid thee good day awesome
Did I mention we have chat logs?
Hmm, ok that is definitely me then because that's back when I was wearing the [FL] tag. Even though it may be a bit out of order I can't see how that is offense in any way, it's not directed towards a particular person. I apologise about that then - it's banter where I'm from and no one takes it seriously but if you do then I'm sorry for insulting as I never meant to.

However you said I was racist, provide me with logs for when I said "the "n" word" because I swear I never call people "the "n" word".
Bun
BACON BACON BACON
Posts: 623
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:34 pm

Re: Unban Request Thread

Post by Bun » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:07 pm

Khrayfish wrote:
Porky wrote: time.

This is one of the many...
2013-04-13 15:21:22 RED [FL] Khrayfish I bid thee good day awesome
Did I mention we have chat logs?
Hmm, ok that is definitely me then because that's back when I was wearing the [FL] tag. Even though it may be a bit out of order I can't see how that is offense in any way, it's not directed towards a particular person. I apologise about that then - it's banter where I'm from and no one takes it seriously but if you do then I'm sorry for insulting as I never meant to.

However you said I was racist, provide me with logs for when I said "the "n" word" because I swear I never call people "the "n" word".
You call that not directing it at anyone? You just directed this at the whole server.
We don't have logs for voice chat.
Khrayfish
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:58 pm

Re: Unban Request Thread

Post by Khrayfish » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:09 pm

Porky wrote:
We don't have logs for voice chat.
That's probably because I never say the word "the "n" word", I apologise if I ever said any racist remarks but as I said before I HATE racism to the brim, I even tell my friends that as well (My borderline racist friend).

Edit: In regards to the directing it towards anyone, I said "I bid thee good day awesome", I never directed that at anyone and it was quite clearly sarcastic if I am 'bidding you a good day'. You were probably the only person the server that would have actually taken that offensive, pretty much everyone wouldn't care about it.
Post Reply