Unban Request Thread

Anything dealing with the game Team Fortress 2 or the servers we host for it.
User avatar
Hippie of doom
My bullets love your face!
<font color=#94008a>My bullets love your face!</font>
Posts: 2271
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:55 pm

Re: Unban Request Thread

Post by Hippie of doom » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:24 pm

best thread ever.
Im not random. i just think faster then you.
Image
User avatar
Archer
Posts: 2006
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:55 am
Location: WA

Re: Unban Request Thread

Post by Archer » Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:19 pm

The arc of the banhammer is long, but it bends toward justice.
Image
User avatar
Hippie of doom
My bullets love your face!
<font color=#94008a>My bullets love your face!</font>
Posts: 2271
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:55 pm

Re: Unban Request Thread

Post by Hippie of doom » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:16 pm

Bump for justice.
Im not random. i just think faster then you.
Image
Sting Chameleon
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:48 am

Re: Unban Request Thread

Post by Sting Chameleon » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:02 pm

Sting Chameleon

STEAM_0:0:72045139

tf4.joe.to

Team Killing

to be frank, I accept part of the blame regarding my ban, but I think you should consider, i leave my account connected and my brother 12 years-old

played, instead of me, I would not let this good server has great people very good players and cool microfone conversations, I'm from south america, chile to be exact and American servers will never have experienced players that English speaking server got that why i wanna be unbanned because I want to practice, I want to be a better player, and this server is the one to learn how to play well, plus I have to play at least one month, my deepest apologies and thank you for your time
User avatar
Parasyte
Posts: 1525
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:55 pm

Re: Unban Request Thread

Post by Parasyte » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:18 pm

Sting Chameleon wrote:to be frank, I accept part of the blame regarding my ban, but I think you should consider, i leave my account connected and my brother 12 years-old played, instead of me
Please be aware that J2 does not accept "other players using my account" as an excuse for breaking the rules of the server. All players are responsible for their own accounts and for the people using them. If you knowingly leave your computer online and open for others to use, you accept the responsibility for their actions while they are using your account.

It would be advisable to setup some kind of restrictions or a password on your computer and/or Steam account to prevent such incidents in the future.
User avatar
Why?
I DON'T MAKE MAPS!!!™
Posts: 1443
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:09 pm
Contact:

Re: Unban Request Thread

Post by Why? » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:54 am

Sting Chameleon wrote:Sting Chameleon

STEAM_0:0:72045139

tf4.joe.to

Team Killing
You've been unbanned; don't let it happen again. I also agree with Parasyte that you really should consider setting up some kind of restriction for your account to prevent stuff like that from happening.
"Too awesome to play; too legit to quit." — Team Spectator Motto

Image
ThePyrocrastinator
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:28 pm

Re: Unban Request Thread

Post by ThePyrocrastinator » Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:40 pm

ThePyrocrastinator - Banned at 20:30 - Banned on tf4.joe.to
STEAM_0:0:65009241
For team hurting
I did not mean to team hurt i have in the past but at this point in time i have been playing alot of not team hurt servers so my mind is not set on watching out for team mates
I apologise for these action and they will not happen again intentionally
Bun
BACON BACON BACON
Posts: 623
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:34 pm

Re: Unban Request Thread

Post by Bun » Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:43 pm

ThePyrocrastinator wrote:ThePyrocrastinator
STEAM_0:0:65009241
For team hurting
I did not mean to team hurt i have in the past but at this point in time i have been playing alot of not team hurt servers so my mind is not set on watching out for team mates
I apologise for these action and they will not happen again intentionally
Below is the post you deleted.
ThePyrocrastinator wrote:I got banned by pork bun for "team hurting" ill be honest yes i shoot people in spawn (mainly because they can walk and get health from cabinet) but on this instance of pork bun banning me they were all accidents and i swear pork bun was watching me like a HAWK just waiting to ban me! even though i said sorry after all the times i accidentally hurt someone.
That's enough reason to ban you already, excluding all the other reasons.

1. There is an admin watch on you because you were banned for team killing just a couple weeks ago.
2. You have connected to the server about 400 times and you should know the rules by now.
3. I've slain/kicked and handed out your last warning on the same map.
4. You were team hurting in spawn as you stated in your now, deleted post.
5. You continued to rocket jump/sticky jump right outside spawn; constantly team hurting/killing me every single time.
6. You said you were sorry, but you continued to do it anyways.
7. I gave you more warnings after the supposed "last warning", but nothing changed.
Last edited by Bun on Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ThePyrocrastinator
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:28 pm

Re: Unban Request Thread

Post by ThePyrocrastinator » Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:45 pm

Porky wrote:
ThePyrocrastinator wrote:ThePyrocrastinator
STEAM_0:0:65009241
For team hurting
I did not mean to team hurt i have in the past but at this point in time i have been playing alot of not team hurt servers so my mind is not set on watching out for team mates
I apologise for these action and they will not happen again intentionally
Below is the post you deleted.
ThePyrocrastinator wrote:I got banned by pork bun for "team hurting" ill be honest yes i shoot people in spawn (mainly because they can walk and get health from cabinet) but on this instance of pork bun banning me they were all accidents and i swear pork bun was watching me like a HAWK just waiting to ban me! even though i said sorry after all the times i accidentally hurt someone.
That's enough reason to ban you already, excluding all the other reasons.
as i mentioned it wont happen again and may i ask what other reasons?
Last edited by ThePyrocrastinator on Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bun
BACON BACON BACON
Posts: 623
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:34 pm

Re: Unban Request Thread

Post by Bun » Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:49 pm

You can take a few days off.

See edited post.
ThePyrocrastinator
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:28 pm

Re: Unban Request Thread

Post by ThePyrocrastinator » Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:52 pm

Porky wrote:You can take a few days off.

See edited post.
I still don't see the other reasons please clarify!
Bun
BACON BACON BACON
Posts: 623
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:34 pm

Re: Unban Request Thread

Post by Bun » Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:04 pm

ThePyrocrastinator wrote:
Porky wrote:You can take a few days off.

See edited post.
I still don't see the other reasons please clarify!
Porky wrote: 1. There is an admin watch on you because you were banned for team killing just a couple weeks ago. - Repeat offender? We get lots of those.
2. You have connected to the server about 400 times and you should know the rules by now. - That's another good reason. You should know better.
3. I've slain/kicked and handed out your last warning on the same map. - That should be enough to set you straight with the time you've spent on the server.
4. You were team hurting in spawn as you stated in your now, deleted post.
5. You continued to rocket jump/sticky jump right outside spawn; constantly team hurting/killing me every single time. - This is another good reason.
6. You said you were sorry, but you continued to do it anyways.
7. I gave you more warnings after the supposed "last warning", but nothing changed. - Gave you more warnings than you should've received.
I should add you initiated a team killing spree by a couple of newer players in spawn because "ill be honest yes i shoot people in spawn (mainly because they can walk and get health from cabinet)". Good job.

Take some time off.
User avatar
Lexiprawn
Zookeeper and Conductor of Prose
Posts: 231
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:02 am

Re: Unban Request Thread

Post by Lexiprawn » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:51 pm

This thread gives me a reason to live. The good people of J2 doing the job that needs to be done.
User avatar
jmtokx
Fastest Crêpe Eater
<font color=#34ff15>Fastest Crêpe Eater</font>
Posts: 1231
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:49 pm
Location: New England

Re: Unban Request Thread

Post by jmtokx » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:34 pm

jmtokx
STEAM_0:1:54984216
tf4.joe.to
Exploiting
I understand the error of what I did, and humbly request an unban. I promise this will not happen again.

EDIT: It's been over a week, I've thought about my life, and am hoping to be able to rejoin the servers soon.
Last edited by jmtokx on Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Grammar. The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."
"You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self. Only then, will your true self reveal itself."
Image
ThePyrocrastinator
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:28 pm

Re: Unban Request Thread

Post by ThePyrocrastinator » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:30 pm

Srry to keep this going porkbun but i have never been banned from joe.to
Post Reply