Team Fortress 2 Pictures/Videos

Anything dealing with the game Team Fortress 2 or the servers we host for it.
pinkle

Re: Team Fortress 2 Pictures/Videos

Post by pinkle » Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:47 am

Hippie getting pinned into an upper corner by Taklit xD

I just love the sniper corpse flying off in to the background from being stabbed by the spy lol
"OK, try to imagine yourself in the J2 Server... You get your first look at this "Pinkle" as you enter a clearing. She moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing her flamethrower. And you keep still because you think that maybe her visual acuity is based on movement like Johnny5 - She'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Pinkle. You stare at her, and she just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the Hippie and Wolsky you didn't even know were there. Because Pinkle's a pack hunter, you see, she uses coordinated attack patterns and she is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A barbed-wired-wrapped fire axe, The Axetinguisher, in her left hand. She doesn't bother to headshot you like a Porkbun, say... no no. She lights you and slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, critting your intestines. The point is, you are alive when she starts to rape you. So you know, try to show a little respect..." -- 3Ducks
Parasyte

Post by Parasyte » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:46 pm

I can haz medic?

Parasyte

Post by Parasyte » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:16 pm

RoughJericho learns that a silent approach is sometimes better when pursuing a target.

pinkle

Post by pinkle » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:13 pm

you're such a bitch, parasyte lmao

that's why we love you though <3
"OK, try to imagine yourself in the J2 Server... You get your first look at this "Pinkle" as you enter a clearing. She moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing her flamethrower. And you keep still because you think that maybe her visual acuity is based on movement like Johnny5 - She'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Pinkle. You stare at her, and she just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the Hippie and Wolsky you didn't even know were there. Because Pinkle's a pack hunter, you see, she uses coordinated attack patterns and she is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A barbed-wired-wrapped fire axe, The Axetinguisher, in her left hand. She doesn't bother to headshot you like a Porkbun, say... no no. She lights you and slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, critting your intestines. The point is, you are alive when she starts to rape you. So you know, try to show a little respect..." -- 3Ducks
Parasyte

Post by Parasyte » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:11 pm

pinkle wrote:you're such a bitch, parasyte lmao

that's why we love you though <3
B)
GustavG

Post by GustavG » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:37 pm

I have no....
exept about Boolings launuage such things are not allowed on j2
Parasyte

Post by Parasyte » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:57 am

If at first you don't succeed... die, die again. Loafozard makes several attempts to derail the pain-train, but instead takes the express to Fail Town. I don't know why he wanted us dead so badly, Johnny5 did his best to keep things civil...

GustavG

Post by GustavG » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:30 pm

Parasyte wrote:If at first you don't succeed... die, die again. Loafozard makes several attempts to derail the pain-train, but instead takes the express to Fail Town. I don't know why he wanted us dead so badly, Johnny5 did his best to keep things civil...

Only loaf bitches for 2 mins
Only johnny can make this many taunts
Thanks for this amussing reply i promisse a sandvich the next time we meet
loafozard
XxBaker_RebornxX

Post by loafozard » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:53 pm

Parasyte wrote:If at first you don't succeed... die, die again. Loafozard makes several attempts to derail the pain-train, but instead takes the express to Fail Town. I don't know why he wanted us dead so badly, Johnny5 did his best to keep things civil...

So. Much. Hate.

also, new botkiller items
VIEW CONTENT:
Last edited by Parasyte on Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Use IMG2 for large pictures
Sirc001 wrote:Another player along with myself known as loaf of bread or something
Archer wrote:uWu chat daddy
Parasyte

Post by Parasyte » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:27 pm

Despite a wave of blue ubers, the red team manages to hold the cart and win the round. I knew they had it in 'em.

GustavG

Post by GustavG » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:19 pm

Am i the only that thinks this is turning into a thread about replays
jmtokx
Fastest Crêpe Eater
<font color=#34ff15>Fastest Crêpe Eater</font>

Post by jmtokx » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:23 pm

Yes
"Grammar. The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."
"You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self. Only then, will your true self reveal itself."
pinkle

Post by pinkle » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:41 pm

Parasyte wrote:Despite a wave of blue ubers, the red team manages to hold the cart and win the round. I knew they had it in 'em.

love the epic music lol and the poor blu engi desperately trying to build a sentry only to have the sentry destroyed and then he himself burned to death xD
Maha

Post by Maha » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:49 pm

worgeral wrote:Am i the only that thinks this is turning into a thread about replays
You mean like it has been since forever?
Kivivarvas

Post by Kivivarvas » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:18 am

I will keep using kritzkrieg and the good old medigun, thank you.
Yup, my toes are dried up again.