Team Fortress 2 Pictures/Videos

Anything dealing with the game Team Fortress 2 or the servers we host for it.
Joejoe347

Re: Team Fortress 2 Pictures/Videos

Post by Joejoe347 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:29 pm

I remade the intro to the TV show Portlandia in SFM. I had this like 95% done months ago when I was still learning sfm and didn't get around to finishing it until today! Not really all that special, but I think it's kinda cool.

Mozart, dope for the most part.
-Insane Clown Posee

I AM THE MOJOE!!!
Pocatello

Post by Pocatello » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:18 am

Joejoe347 wrote:I remade the intro to the TV show Portlandia in SFM. I had this like 95% done months ago when I was still learning sfm and didn't get around to finishing it until today! Not really all that special, but I think it's kinda cool.
Very nice!
-----------
TF2 name: Durka Durka Durka
-----------
Avvatar wrote:I know who you're talking about, Adam. But also cannot remember his name for the life of me. I want to say Pocatello but I'm nearly positive that's me misspelling the name of some other admin with poor grammar.
Parasyte wrote:I'm satisfying myself right now just thinking about Avanti.
horade

Post by horade » Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:49 pm

FEAR THE GUINEA
Last edited by Why? on Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: img2
pinkle

Post by pinkle » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:20 pm

jesus lol
"OK, try to imagine yourself in the J2 Server... You get your first look at this "Pinkle" as you enter a clearing. She moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing her flamethrower. And you keep still because you think that maybe her visual acuity is based on movement like Johnny5 - She'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Pinkle. You stare at her, and she just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the Hippie and Wolsky you didn't even know were there. Because Pinkle's a pack hunter, you see, she uses coordinated attack patterns and she is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A barbed-wired-wrapped fire axe, The Axetinguisher, in her left hand. She doesn't bother to headshot you like a Porkbun, say... no no. She lights you and slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, critting your intestines. The point is, you are alive when she starts to rape you. So you know, try to show a little respect..." -- 3Ducks
Why?
I DON'T MAKE MAPS!!!™

Post by Why? » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:27 pm

Dat ragdoll physics.
"Too awesome to play; too legit to quit." — Team Spectator Motto

Kivivarvas

Post by Kivivarvas » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:44 am

Why? wrote:Image

Dat ragdoll physics.
"So... whatcha thinking?"

"I dunno, christmas and stuff."
Yup, my toes are dried up again.
Parasyte

Post by Parasyte » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:52 pm

May your cockles be warm this Christmas.

pinkle

Post by pinkle » Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:25 pm

lolol good times <3
"OK, try to imagine yourself in the J2 Server... You get your first look at this "Pinkle" as you enter a clearing. She moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing her flamethrower. And you keep still because you think that maybe her visual acuity is based on movement like Johnny5 - She'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Pinkle. You stare at her, and she just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the Hippie and Wolsky you didn't even know were there. Because Pinkle's a pack hunter, you see, she uses coordinated attack patterns and she is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A barbed-wired-wrapped fire axe, The Axetinguisher, in her left hand. She doesn't bother to headshot you like a Porkbun, say... no no. She lights you and slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, critting your intestines. The point is, you are alive when she starts to rape you. So you know, try to show a little respect..." -- 3Ducks
Maha

Post by Maha » Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:28 am

Retarded and proud.
horade

Post by horade » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:06 am

Friendly reminder that Parasyte ruined my birthday with his "Kindness"
Kivivarvas

Post by Kivivarvas » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:13 am

Nothing is more kind than a loving minigun shoved up a mans arse. :toot:
Yup, my toes are dried up again.
Parasyte

Post by Parasyte » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:32 pm

horade wrote:Image

Friendly reminder that Parasyte ruined my birthday with his "Kindness"
Anything I could do to make your day a little more special. ;)
pinkle

Post by pinkle » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:27 pm

that screenshot is so magical
pinkle

Post by pinkle » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:18 pm

i need to learn SFM uuuugh

scobywhru
Xfire: scobywhru

Post by scobywhru » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:24 pm

Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy wrote:He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.