Team Fortress 2 Pictures/Videos

Anything dealing with the game Team Fortress 2 or the servers we host for it.
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Re: Team Fortress 2 Pictures/Videos

Post by Ian7 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:36 pm

People have posted this guy's SFM before on here but he's so good at what he does.
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
Parasyte

Post by Parasyte » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:37 pm

Blasting chumps off of ledges is great fun until the chump is you.

Parasyte

Post by Parasyte » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:34 am

I never take my medics for granted, but I certainly put some mileage on them and don't always appreciate how much work it can be for them. So for all you medics who've followed me into the fray time and time again (I'm looking at you Lorudan) I would like to say: Thanks for all your fancy footwork!

scobywhru
Xfire: scobywhru

Post by scobywhru » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:42 pm

Oh Sure pander to Loru not any of the epic runs we have had together, getting to point where we dominate an entire team.
Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy wrote:He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
Parasyte

Post by Parasyte » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:08 pm

scobywhru wrote:Oh Sure pander to Loru not any of the epic runs we have had together, getting to point where we dominate an entire team.
I have tried to save several of our epic runs and each time the replay is broken. What can I say? Clearly Valve did not intend for any replay to contain so much awesome.

Seriously, though, it does seem that if I try to save a replay of a life that lasts longer than a few minutes, then it ends up corrupt. It's unfortunate because some of the best replays come from long lives.
pinkle

Post by pinkle » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:03 pm

Parasyte wrote:I never take my medics for granted, but I certainly put some mileage on them and don't always appreciate how much work it can be for them. So for all you medics who've followed me into the fray time and time again (I'm looking at you Lorudan) I would like to say: Thanks for all your fancy footwork!

this was neat :3
"OK, try to imagine yourself in the J2 Server... You get your first look at this "Pinkle" as you enter a clearing. She moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing her flamethrower. And you keep still because you think that maybe her visual acuity is based on movement like Johnny5 - She'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Pinkle. You stare at her, and she just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the Hippie and Wolsky you didn't even know were there. Because Pinkle's a pack hunter, you see, she uses coordinated attack patterns and she is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A barbed-wired-wrapped fire axe, The Axetinguisher, in her left hand. She doesn't bother to headshot you like a Porkbun, say... no no. She lights you and slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, critting your intestines. The point is, you are alive when she starts to rape you. So you know, try to show a little respect..." -- 3Ducks
scobywhru
Xfire: scobywhru

Post by scobywhru » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:59 pm

Parasyte wrote:
scobywhru wrote:Oh Sure pander to Loru not any of the epic runs we have had together, getting to point where we dominate an entire team.
I have tried to save several of our epic runs and each time the replay is broken. What can I say? Clearly Valve did not intend for any replay to contain so much awesome.

Seriously, though, it does seem that if I try to save a replay of a life that lasts longer than a few minutes, then it ends up corrupt. It's unfortunate because some of the best replays come from long lives.
What can I say, I like to go long.
Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy wrote:He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
Parasyte

Post by Parasyte » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:55 pm

I have a bunch of short clips of people dying in amusing ways, so I'm making a sort of series out of them called Quick Gibs. These clips are good for a laugh, but too brief for a full video.

pinkle

Post by pinkle » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:29 pm

it's always way too hilarious for me seeing flying demos just falling to their death xD
"OK, try to imagine yourself in the J2 Server... You get your first look at this "Pinkle" as you enter a clearing. She moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing her flamethrower. And you keep still because you think that maybe her visual acuity is based on movement like Johnny5 - She'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Pinkle. You stare at her, and she just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the Hippie and Wolsky you didn't even know were there. Because Pinkle's a pack hunter, you see, she uses coordinated attack patterns and she is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A barbed-wired-wrapped fire axe, The Axetinguisher, in her left hand. She doesn't bother to headshot you like a Porkbun, say... no no. She lights you and slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, critting your intestines. The point is, you are alive when she starts to rape you. So you know, try to show a little respect..." -- 3Ducks
Maha

Post by Maha » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:33 pm

Caber Demos, the ultimate form of Darwinism.
Parasyte

Post by Parasyte » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:33 pm

Clearly a case of admin abuse.

Mastermind1011

Post by Mastermind1011 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:44 am

This was a good night.

KatanaRama
Mind rike rock, body rike meatroaf.

Post by KatanaRama » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:16 pm

Mastermind1011 wrote:This was a good night.

Hehe yeah it was
Bor-ed, bor-ed bored/ bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored./ I am really bored.
Kivivarvas

Post by Kivivarvas » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:59 pm

KatanaRama wrote:
Mastermind1011 wrote:This was a good night.

Hehe yeah it was
Its always fun when this happens.
Yup, my toes are dried up again.
Parasyte

Post by Parasyte » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:18 pm

Eventually someone always comes looking for revenge. This time, Cheddars' caber finds it's mark.