Team Fortress 2 Pictures/Videos

Anything dealing with the game Team Fortress 2 or the servers we host for it.
RideTheWalrus
Butts.
<font color=#FF80BF><b><i>Butts.</i></b></font>

Re: Team Fortress 2 Pictures/Videos

Post by RideTheWalrus » Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:44 pm

pinkle

Post by pinkle » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:39 pm

RideTheWalrus wrote:
what the fuck hahahahaha xD
"OK, try to imagine yourself in the J2 Server... You get your first look at this "Pinkle" as you enter a clearing. She moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing her flamethrower. And you keep still because you think that maybe her visual acuity is based on movement like Johnny5 - She'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Pinkle. You stare at her, and she just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the Hippie and Wolsky you didn't even know were there. Because Pinkle's a pack hunter, you see, she uses coordinated attack patterns and she is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A barbed-wired-wrapped fire axe, The Axetinguisher, in her left hand. She doesn't bother to headshot you like a Porkbun, say... no no. She lights you and slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, critting your intestines. The point is, you are alive when she starts to rape you. So you know, try to show a little respect..." -- 3Ducks
Cheddars

Post by Cheddars » Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:22 am

A Ninja
Professional Fun Killer
<i>Professional Fun Killer</i>

Post by A Ninja » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:24 am

Yea that video was amazingly well done and close to the original trailer for the game, I love it.

On a side note, I love how koth_king seems to be everyone's favorite map to make SFM videos on.
Neelpos wrote:but he's A Ninja, he's one of the best fucking snipers on the server, if your evidence doesn't line up prepare to be ridiculed by your inability to differentiate hackers from really fucking good players.
Parasyte

Post by Parasyte » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:05 am

Red team had the game in the bag until Blue team decided to put on their big-boy pants.

dmitri ravinoff
ıɹʇıɯp

Post by dmitri ravinoff » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:55 am

A Ninja wrote:On a side note, I love how koth_king seems to be everyone's favorite map to make SFM videos on.
because koth_king is fucking beautiful

also, the original trailer for those curious

Cheddars

Post by Cheddars » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:25 am

Parasyte wrote:Red team had the game in the bag until Blue team decided to put on their big-boy pants.

The soundtrack for this could not be any better; looks like Parasyte's mad video-editing skills triumph once again! :clap:
Parasyte

Post by Parasyte » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:27 pm

Cheddars wrote:The soundtrack for this could not be any better; looks like Parasyte's mad video-editing skills triumph once again! :clap:
Thanks again for helping to select the soundtrack. :)

All you Reddit users should help push this further up the r/tf2 page so we can get some new traffic on TF4. It's made it up to the #14 spot so far: UPVOTE
A Ninja
Professional Fun Killer
<i>Professional Fun Killer</i>

Post by A Ninja » Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:53 pm

Have you been posting all your videos to reddit? I would've upvoted if I'd have known.
Neelpos wrote:but he's A Ninja, he's one of the best fucking snipers on the server, if your evidence doesn't line up prepare to be ridiculed by your inability to differentiate hackers from really fucking good players.
Parasyte

Post by Parasyte » Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:02 pm

A Ninja wrote:Have you been posting all your videos to reddit? I would've upvoted if I'd have known.
Nope, just occasionally with videos that have more general crowd appeal.
pinkle

Post by pinkle » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:37 am

Parasyte wrote:Red team had the game in the bag until Blue team decided to put on their big-boy pants.

that was awesome LOL I love the spy at the end getting the sentry xD
"OK, try to imagine yourself in the J2 Server... You get your first look at this "Pinkle" as you enter a clearing. She moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing her flamethrower. And you keep still because you think that maybe her visual acuity is based on movement like Johnny5 - She'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Pinkle. You stare at her, and she just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the Hippie and Wolsky you didn't even know were there. Because Pinkle's a pack hunter, you see, she uses coordinated attack patterns and she is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A barbed-wired-wrapped fire axe, The Axetinguisher, in her left hand. She doesn't bother to headshot you like a Porkbun, say... no no. She lights you and slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, critting your intestines. The point is, you are alive when she starts to rape you. So you know, try to show a little respect..." -- 3Ducks
King_Fluffy
Xfire: kingfluffysxfire

Post by King_Fluffy » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:54 pm

tehENEMY wrote:I purchased tortilla strips not chips. They aren't even triangles they taste like lies.
Not huffy or stuffy, nor tiny or tall,
But fluffy, just fluffy, with no brains at all.

[img2]http://images.joe.to/images/2c0da8b58756cc8f740d0f5f1e6da7a2.png[/img2]
Da_man
Party Hard!

Post by Da_man » Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:26 pm

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../