Trading Thread

Anything dealing with the game Team Fortress 2 or the servers we host for it.
User avatar
Hooplah
PeaChooter
<b><font color=#40FF00>Pea</font><font color=#408000>Chooter</font></b>
Posts: 3090
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:58 pm
Location: Kansas

Re: Trading Thread

Post by Hooplah » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:45 am

Uncrated a bunch of stuff. Have a look.
  • Business Casual- 2 Ref each
  • Idea Tube- 1.66 Ref
  • Strange Stickybomb Launcher x2- 1.66 Ref each
    [*]Beggar's Bazooka- .66 Ref
  • Strange Market Gardener- .33 Ref
  • Strange Lollichop x3- 1.33 Ref
  • Fed Fightin' Fedora- 1.66 Ref
  • Strange Powerjack- .66 Ref
  • Strange Boston Basher- .33 Ref
  • Strange Part: Critical Kills- 1.66 Ref
  • Strange Part: Demomen Killed- 1 Ref
Also, if you find anything here or here that strikes your fancy, feel free to make an offer.
Last edited by Hooplah on Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.
The Coolest Kid on the Planet wrote:[14:56] <+PennoyIsHigh> westsidee
[14:56] <+PennoyIsHigh> thug liefff
TheSonic.Exe MuertePorSuPaso : hoopla¡ is hacking aimbot
TheSonic.Exe MuertePorSuPaso : hoopla! noob aimbot is hacking noob
User avatar
TinklePrincess
Posts: 94
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:56 am

Re: Trading Thread

Post by TinklePrincess » Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:59 pm

Willing to trade for keys or trade away my crates

http://tf2b.com/tf2/76561197997993300
Image
User avatar
Hooplah
PeaChooter
<b><font color=#40FF00>Pea</font><font color=#408000>Chooter</font></b>
Posts: 3090
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:58 pm
Location: Kansas

Re: Trading Thread

Post by Hooplah » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:44 am

Neelpos wrote:Also looking to get my hands on a Hazmat Headcase.
I've got an extra, message me on steam if you'd like to make an offer. I'm Hooplah.

Edit: SOLD
Last edited by Hooplah on Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Coolest Kid on the Planet wrote:[14:56] <+PennoyIsHigh> westsidee
[14:56] <+PennoyIsHigh> thug liefff
TheSonic.Exe MuertePorSuPaso : hoopla¡ is hacking aimbot
TheSonic.Exe MuertePorSuPaso : hoopla! noob aimbot is hacking noob
User avatar
Majin_hurricane
Posts: 839
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:48 am

Re: Trading Thread

Post by Majin_hurricane » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:35 am

oh god i've been on vacation for the past week.

anyone new scout stuff for parrot :(
snipersaurusrex wrote:YOU SAID YOU'D BE A PRICEY HOOKER. And you would.
Very pricey.
User avatar
HAJIBADA
Posts: 1407
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:09 pm

Re: Trading Thread

Post by HAJIBADA » Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:43 am

joeHOOPER wrote:Uncrated a bunch of stuff. Have a look.
  • Business Casual x3- 2 Ref each
  • Idea Tube- 1.66 Ref
  • Strange Stickybomb Launcher x2- 1.66 Ref each
  • Beggar's Bazooka- .66 Ref
  • Strange Market Gardener- .33 Ref
  • Strange Lollichop- 1.33 Ref
  • Fed Fightin' Fedora- 1.66 Ref
  • Strange Powerjack- .66 Ref
  • Strange Boston Basher- .33 Ref
  • Strange Part: Critical Kills- 1.66 Ref
  • Strange Part: Demomen Killed- 1 Ref
Also, if you find anything here or here that strikes your fancy, feel free to make an offer.

Ill take the beggars bazooka :)
mbaxter wrote:You are apparently mentally challenged, and for that I am sorry
User avatar
Axis Denied
Posts: 1492
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:17 pm
Location: Denied

Re: Trading Thread

Post by Axis Denied » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:04 am

A long shot, since I find it rare that j2 people sell keys, but:

Looking to trade 10 ref for 4 keys.
User avatar
Hooplah
PeaChooter
<b><font color=#40FF00>Pea</font><font color=#408000>Chooter</font></b>
Posts: 3090
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:58 pm
Location: Kansas

Re: Trading Thread

Post by Hooplah » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:07 am

HAJIBADA wrote:Ill take the beggars bazooka :)
Get on steam and message me- you're already on my friends list.
The Coolest Kid on the Planet wrote:[14:56] <+PennoyIsHigh> westsidee
[14:56] <+PennoyIsHigh> thug liefff
TheSonic.Exe MuertePorSuPaso : hoopla¡ is hacking aimbot
TheSonic.Exe MuertePorSuPaso : hoopla! noob aimbot is hacking noob
User avatar
Majin_hurricane
Posts: 839
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:48 am

Re: Trading Thread

Post by Majin_hurricane » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:05 am

i have the new sniper rifle and a new scout weapon and a new scout hat that i will trade for a parrot.
snipersaurusrex wrote:YOU SAID YOU'D BE A PRICEY HOOKER. And you would.
Very pricey.
User avatar
Wolsk
Im hungry, i need a fur burger
<font color=blue>Im hungry, i need a fur burger</font>
Posts: 9910
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:22 pm
Location: under your bed

Re: Trading Thread

Post by Wolsk » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:17 am

A Tavish Crown and pages 4, 5, 6, and 7 of my backpack are for trade.
Help me get rid of stuff because I don't need any of it. :v
http://tf2b.com/tf2/wolsk?id=wolsk

*EDIT* For the Stranges, only the Sandman, Sticky Launcher, and Powerjack are for sale.
Last edited by Wolsk on Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
TinklePrincess
Posts: 94
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:56 am

Re: Trading Thread

Post by TinklePrincess » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:11 pm

Wolsk wrote:A Tavish Crown and pages 4, 5, 6, and 7 of my backpack are all for trade.
Help me get rid of stuff because I don't need any of it. :v
http://tf2b.com/tf2/wolsk?id=wolsk
http://tf2b.com/tf2/76561197997993300

what would you like for the reclaimed metal and/or strange: sticky bomb, dead ringer, sandman, eternal reward?
Image
User avatar
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found
Posts: 11117
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 6:47 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: Trading Thread

Post by Neelpos » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:41 pm

Parasyte wrote:
Neelpos wrote:Looking to clear out the first three pages of my backpack as it's gotten pretty crowded
http://tf2b.com/tf2/neelpos
Looking to mostly swap out for metal amounts, keys, or weapons to craft into metal.
Also looking to get my hands on a Hazmat Headcase.
I shall have your Dapper's Topper, and you shall take my metal.
I keep messagin ya, and ya keep ignoring me
joeHOOPER wrote:
Neelpos wrote:Also looking to get my hands on a Hazmat Headcase.
I've got an extra, message me on steam if you'd like to make an offer. I'm Hooplah.
SAME GOES FOR YOU
Last edited by Neelpos on Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
User avatar
Axis Denied
Posts: 1492
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:17 pm
Location: Denied

Re: Trading Thread

Post by Axis Denied » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:19 am

Also, I'm looking for bp expanders....if you're selling them cheap. =P
User avatar
Hooplah
PeaChooter
<b><font color=#40FF00>Pea</font><font color=#408000>Chooter</font></b>
Posts: 3090
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:58 pm
Location: Kansas

Re: Trading Thread

Post by Hooplah » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:39 am

Neelpos wrote:
Parasyte wrote:
Neelpos wrote:Looking to clear out the first three pages of my backpack as it's gotten pretty crowded
http://tf2b.com/tf2/neelpos
Looking to mostly swap out for metal amounts, keys, or weapons to craft into metal.
Also looking to get my hands on a Hazmat Headcase.
I shall have your Dapper's Topper, and you shall take my metal.
I keep messagin ya, and ya keep ignoring me
joeHOOPER wrote:
Neelpos wrote:Also looking to get my hands on a Hazmat Headcase.
I've got an extra, message me on steam if you'd like to make an offer. I'm Hooplah.
SAME GOES FOR YOU
I haven't received any messages from you in the last few days. I'm generally only around until 10pm central.
The Coolest Kid on the Planet wrote:[14:56] <+PennoyIsHigh> westsidee
[14:56] <+PennoyIsHigh> thug liefff
TheSonic.Exe MuertePorSuPaso : hoopla¡ is hacking aimbot
TheSonic.Exe MuertePorSuPaso : hoopla! noob aimbot is hacking noob
User avatar
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found
Posts: 11117
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 6:47 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: Trading Thread

Post by Neelpos » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:26 pm

http://tf2b.com/tf2/neelpos
Crafted the Dapper Topper and Nappers Respite, got a Nanobalaclava, also have a Rogues Col Roule for trade now that I got the Business Casual from Hoop
first three pages still up for trade, like I'll seriously just give you the strange diamondback and atomizer if you want to actually use them, and the crates I'll let go for like 1 weapon per seven, seriously, just get these things out of my inventory.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
User avatar
TinklePrincess
Posts: 94
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:56 am

Re: Trading Thread

Post by TinklePrincess » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:11 am

Neelpos wrote:http://tf2b.com/tf2/neelpos
Crafted the Dapper Topper and Nappers Respite, got a Nanobalaclava, also have a Rogues Col Roule for trade now that I got the Business Casual from Hoop
first three pages still up for trade, like I'll seriously just give you the strange diamondback and atomizer if you want to actually use them, and the crates I'll let go for like 1 weapon per seven, seriously, just get these things out of my inventory.
can i have the atomizer? i genuinely use it often
Image
Post Reply