Trading Thread

Anything dealing with the game Team Fortress 2 or the servers we host for it.
User avatar
Eviltechie
Happiness Committee
<b>Happiness Committee</b>
Posts: 4720
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:48 am

Re: Trading Thread

Post by Eviltechie » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:43 pm

Things I want:
  • The Shahansha
  • The Eureka Effect
  • The Third Degree
  • The Phlogistinator
  • The Cozy Camper
  • The Holiday Punch
  • The Lolichop
  • The Scorch Shot
  • The Rainblower
  • The Cleaner's Carbine
  • The Hitman's Heatmaker
  • Baby Face's Blaster
  • Pretty Boy's Pocket Pistol
I value all of these weapons equally.
20:37 <@mbaxter> !crepe
20:37 <@creeper> mbaxter eats a delicious crepe. Suddenly, SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS *KABLOOEY*
20:37 -!- mbaxter was kicked from #minecraft by creeper [Creeper Crepe]
Snugglebear wrote:Not everyone has a conscience.
Avvatar wrote:Welcome to joe.to. Where the men are men, the women are ogled, the children are mocked and we're all assholes. Donate up top.
01:35 <@TheNewt> the game ends when everyone quits

User avatar
Hooplah
PeaChooter
<b><font color=#40FF00>Pea</font><font color=#408000>Chooter</font></b>
Posts: 3090
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:58 pm
Location: Kansas

Re: Trading Thread

Post by Hooplah » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:47 pm

Eviltechie wrote:
  • The Third Degree
I have an extra, how's a scrap sound?
The Coolest Kid on the Planet wrote:[14:56] <+PennoyIsHigh> westsidee
[14:56] <+PennoyIsHigh> thug liefff
TheSonic.Exe MuertePorSuPaso : hoopla¡ is hacking aimbot
TheSonic.Exe MuertePorSuPaso : hoopla! noob aimbot is hacking noob
User avatar
tehENEMY

<b></b>
Posts: 4126
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:37 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Trading Thread

Post by tehENEMY » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:21 pm

I've run about to my limit backpack wise anyone have an expander ?
I'm looking to get rid of the engi fly wings and other extra stuff.
Is there any point to keeping old crates around ? Will they be\ are they worth anything ?
http://www.tf2items.com/id/tehENEMY
"if only there was such a thing as an affordable gaming laptop" ~collin day, 1993 - 2013

Watch Free the Nipple Online Free
He who casts carcinogenic stones should not live in glass meme houses.
User avatar
TinklePrincess
Posts: 94
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:56 am

Re: Trading Thread

Post by TinklePrincess » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:59 am

Hooplah wrote:Uncrated some stuff that I don't really want.
  • A Deep Commitment to Purple- 1 Ref
  • Strange Part: Airborne Enemies Killed- 1.33 Ref
  • Strange Part: Headshot Kills- 1.5 Keys
  • Strange Part: Posthumous Kills- 1 Ref
  • Strange Part: Demomen Killed- 1 Ref
  • Strange Part: Critical Kills- 1.33 Ref
  • Strange Lollichop x3- 1 Ref/ea
  • Strange Bat- 1 Rec
  • Strange Equalizer- 1 Rec
  • Strange Tribalman's Shiv- 1 Rec
Also, if anything strikes your fancy here, shoot me a pm and make an offer.

Also looking for a strange Your Eternal Reward and a Bird-Man of Aberdeen.

*Red color denotes an item added to the list in the last edit.
I know I have shit items, but is there anything you might want for the strange: rainblower, sniper, jarate, eternal reward, knife, natascha or the regular hazmat helm and cloack and dagger? The weapons are the ones I use and keeping count of my kills gets me hard. Also the hazmat is cool.

http://tf2b.com/tf2/76561197997993300
Image
User avatar
mbaxter
Now With Added Calcium!
<b>Now With <font color=#00689c>Added Calcium!</font></b>
Posts: 11461
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:04 am
Contact:

Re: Trading Thread

Post by mbaxter » Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:05 am

Image
User avatar
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found
Posts: 11117
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 6:47 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: Trading Thread

Post by Neelpos » Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:34 am

Mbaxter
http://www.tf2items.com/id/Neelpos/ Page 3
Have the following on it for list purposes:
B'ankh + Haunted version
Futankhamen + Haunted version
Haunted Scottish Snarl
Soviet Stitch Up
Steel Toed Stompers
Silver Bullets
Garlic Flank Steak
Griffins Gog
Intangible Ascot

What are you paying for pieces?,
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
User avatar
Hooplah
PeaChooter
<b><font color=#40FF00>Pea</font><font color=#408000>Chooter</font></b>
Posts: 3090
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:58 pm
Location: Kansas

Re: Trading Thread

Post by Hooplah » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:45 am

mbaxter wrote:selling: http://www.tf2items.com/id/mbaxter?p=1

buying: anything costume/festive not on http://www.tf2items.com/id/mbaxter?p=9
I'll give ya two scrap for the strange back scratcher.

Also, TinklePrincess: I'm not currently selling any of those. Sorry.
The Coolest Kid on the Planet wrote:[14:56] <+PennoyIsHigh> westsidee
[14:56] <+PennoyIsHigh> thug liefff
TheSonic.Exe MuertePorSuPaso : hoopla¡ is hacking aimbot
TheSonic.Exe MuertePorSuPaso : hoopla! noob aimbot is hacking noob
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty
Posts: 4208
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:18 pm
Location: Tampa, FL

Re: Trading Thread

Post by narwal » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:37 am

Eviltechie wrote:Things I want:
  • The Shahansha
I have one I don't want.
Shoot me an offer.
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
PSN: IAMQuetzalcoatl // Steam: daruma.j2 // Add me and we'll play some games! ^_^
User avatar
mbaxter
Now With Added Calcium!
<b>Now With <font color=#00689c>Added Calcium!</font></b>
Posts: 11461
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:04 am
Contact:

Re: Trading Thread

Post by mbaxter » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:12 pm

Neelpos wrote:Mbaxter
http://www.tf2items.com/id/Neelpos/ Page 3
Have the following on it for list purposes:
B'ankh + Haunted version
Futankhamen + Haunted version
Haunted Scottish Snarl
Soviet Stitch Up
Steel Toed Stompers
Silver Bullets
Garlic Flank Steak
Griffins Gog
Intangible Ascot

What are you paying for pieces?,
Approx tf2spreadsheet values, I guess. Didn't put much thought into it yet :3
Hooplah wrote:I'll give ya two scrap for the strange back scratcher.
ripoff :(
Image
User avatar
TinklePrincess
Posts: 94
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:56 am

Re: Trading Thread

Post by TinklePrincess » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:30 pm

I have a barely melted capacitor. I searched around and it doesn't say what it is used for or its value yet people have told me its worth 3-5 keys. I also heard the diary is worth the most. What is it for?
Image
User avatar
Why?
I DON'T MAKE MAPS!!!™
Posts: 1443
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:09 pm
Contact:

Re: Trading Thread

Post by Why? » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:47 pm

TinklePrincess wrote:I also heard the diary is worth the most. What is it for?
Nobody knows right now. The only person I know that has one is Raregolddragon, and he told me he's not going to part with it.
"Too awesome to play; too legit to quit." — Team Spectator Motto

Image
User avatar
Axis Denied
Posts: 1492
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:17 pm
Location: Denied

Re: Trading Thread

Post by Axis Denied » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:43 pm

Do they still drop?
User avatar
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found
Posts: 11117
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 6:47 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: Trading Thread

Post by Neelpos » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:29 pm

mbaxter wrote:
Neelpos wrote:Mbaxter
http://www.tf2items.com/id/Neelpos/ Page 3
Have the following on it for list purposes:
B'ankh + Haunted version
Futankhamen + Haunted version
Haunted Scottish Snarl
Soviet Stitch Up
Steel Toed Stompers
Silver Bullets
Garlic Flank Steak
Griffins Gog
Intangible Ascot

What are you paying for pieces?,
Approx tf2spreadsheet values, I guess. Didn't put much thought into it yet :3
spreadsheet prices are .22 refined (two scrap) for all non-hats, and then the haunted items are around .66 - 1 (two reclaimed to a full refined), so 3 refined 1 reclaimed for the full set if you want the haunted scout items, if you prefer the regular ones it's 2 refined, 1 reclaimed, 1 scrap.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
User avatar
Hooplah
PeaChooter
<b><font color=#40FF00>Pea</font><font color=#408000>Chooter</font></b>
Posts: 3090
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:58 pm
Location: Kansas

Re: Trading Thread

Post by Hooplah » Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:02 pm

mbaxter wrote:
Hooplah wrote:I'll give ya two scrap for the strange back scratcher.
ripoff :(
check the spreadsheet price :)
The Coolest Kid on the Planet wrote:[14:56] <+PennoyIsHigh> westsidee
[14:56] <+PennoyIsHigh> thug liefff
TheSonic.Exe MuertePorSuPaso : hoopla¡ is hacking aimbot
TheSonic.Exe MuertePorSuPaso : hoopla! noob aimbot is hacking noob
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty
Posts: 4208
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:18 pm
Location: Tampa, FL

Re: Trading Thread

Post by narwal » Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:09 pm

I'm looking for a righteous bison.

Im up to trade almost anything in my inventory.
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
PSN: IAMQuetzalcoatl // Steam: daruma.j2 // Add me and we'll play some games! ^_^
Post Reply