TF Community cartoon series (EP. 6 NOW ONLINE!)

Anything dealing with the game Team Fortress 2 or the servers we host for it.
marccox08

Re: TF Community cartoon series (EP. 6 NOW ONLINE!)

Post by marccox08 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:27 am

TBH, I don't really think RED TEAM's Little Sister would be confirmed for the show in terms of design anyway, since from a technical standpoint this isn't a artist representation of her that I had created, this version of herself she designed and that I offered to recreate, mainly because I had nothing much to do at the time and sort of out of that desperation to do something with the show for the common reasons of "I wish I was on this show in some way", and the feeling you get from being involved in something popular.
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:13 pm

marccox08 wrote:TBH, I don't really think RED TEAM's Little Sister would be confirmed for the show in terms of design anyway, since from a technical standpoint this isn't a artist representation of her that I had created, this version of herself she designed and that I offered to recreate, mainly because I had nothing much to do at the time and sort of out of that desperation to do something with the show for the common reasons of "I wish I was on this show in some way", and the feeling you get from being involved in something popular.
oh FFS
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
marccox08

Post by marccox08 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:51 pm

Plus I think Stabby's mostly the one to come up with some idea of what a character should look like anyway (e.g. Yatta's appearance being a fembot with a similarity to BEEMO and letting Tickety find something for a personal touch), so really I shouldn't be throwing something onto someone's lap like PUT THAT SHIT IN as thinking of it now it was a little bit impulsive.
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:09 pm

marccox08 wrote:Plus I think Stabby's mostly the one to come up with some idea of what a character should look like anyway (e.g. Yatta's appearance being a fembot with a similarity to BEEMO and letting Tickety find something for a personal touch), so really I shouldn't be throwing something onto someone's lap like PUT THAT SHIT IN as thinking of it now it was a little bit impulsive.
Yatta is a robot because it's been a running joke among the community for years.
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
marccox08

Post by marccox08 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:22 pm

Ahh right, I didn't know (I haven't been on the server in fuckknows how long).
stabbyclaus

Post by stabbyclaus » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:05 pm

marccox08 wrote:Plus I think Stabby's mostly the one to come up with some idea of what a character should look like anyway (e.g. Yatta's appearance being a fembot with a similarity to BEEMO and letting Tickety find something for a personal touch), so really I shouldn't be throwing something onto someone's lap like PUT THAT SHIT IN as thinking of it now it was a little bit impulsive.
Aye, I figured as much. I wasn't surprised that this happened, as I bet she just talked you into it, you were bored or you did it because her voice inspired you. We strive for the latter & started off as (pretty shabby) cartoons I made alone in '09. I do like your character sir, her eyes are a bit odd as colored faded spheres on the one sheet (the eyes in the expression chart are AWESOME as simple black) but otherwise it's fun :) Keep it up!
Last edited by stabbyclaus on Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rat-morningstar wrote:dude, this might be shocking, but the night sky isn't a piece of cloth with holes in it
Scraw wrote:This. People think good sex just spontaneously happens like scripted events in a single player CoD mission.
In reality, the best sex results from good communication and planning; like a Rainbow 6 mission.
pinkle

Post by pinkle » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:58 pm

I gave me more color and some feathers :3

"OK, try to imagine yourself in the J2 Server... You get your first look at this "Pinkle" as you enter a clearing. She moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing her flamethrower. And you keep still because you think that maybe her visual acuity is based on movement like Johnny5 - She'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Pinkle. You stare at her, and she just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the Hippie and Wolsky you didn't even know were there. Because Pinkle's a pack hunter, you see, she uses coordinated attack patterns and she is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A barbed-wired-wrapped fire axe, The Axetinguisher, in her left hand. She doesn't bother to headshot you like a Porkbun, say... no no. She lights you and slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, critting your intestines. The point is, you are alive when she starts to rape you. So you know, try to show a little respect..." -- 3Ducks
Kivivarvas

Post by Kivivarvas » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:27 pm

Thats very cute, pinkle. love the small details like the rose and earring.
Yup, my toes are dried up again.
marccox08

Post by marccox08 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:28 pm

HEY! DR. FACE! GET SOME RE-TEXTURING GOING ON THIS WOULD YA?!
Little Red

Post by Little Red » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:11 pm

stabbyclaus wrote:Also, a while back Power Rangers drew his character too!
@dat pic: HELLOOOOOO NURSE!!!!!
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty

Post by narwal » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:14 pm

Best part of the whole thing was the episode with Ian7.
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
PSN: IAMQuetzalcoatl // Steam: daruma.j2 // Add me and we'll play some games! ^_^
stabbyclaus

Post by stabbyclaus » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:48 pm

FinalFantazc has been streaming our servers, thanks dude! http://www.twitch.tv/finalfantazc/b/376577919
Rat-morningstar wrote:dude, this might be shocking, but the night sky isn't a piece of cloth with holes in it
Scraw wrote:This. People think good sex just spontaneously happens like scripted events in a single player CoD mission.
In reality, the best sex results from good communication and planning; like a Rainbow 6 mission.
pinkle

Post by pinkle » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:23 pm

this popped into my head a little bit ago and I was like omfg this is how so many of the new people in the server(s) are thinking right now lolol

"OK, try to imagine yourself in the J2 Server... You get your first look at this "Pinkle" as you enter a clearing. She moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing her flamethrower. And you keep still because you think that maybe her visual acuity is based on movement like Johnny5 - She'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Pinkle. You stare at her, and she just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the Hippie and Wolsky you didn't even know were there. Because Pinkle's a pack hunter, you see, she uses coordinated attack patterns and she is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A barbed-wired-wrapped fire axe, The Axetinguisher, in her left hand. She doesn't bother to headshot you like a Porkbun, say... no no. She lights you and slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, critting your intestines. The point is, you are alive when she starts to rape you. So you know, try to show a little respect..." -- 3Ducks
3 Ducks
High-Chancellor of Bread Crumbs

Post by 3 Ducks » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:23 am

'ey Yatta... nice flank, gurl
VIEW CONTENT:
Quack
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found

Post by Neelpos » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:08 pm

Good lord why
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.