TF Community cartoon series (EP. 6 NOW ONLINE!)

Anything dealing with the game Team Fortress 2 or the servers we host for it.
Parasyte

Re: TF Community cartoon series (EP. 6 NOW ONLINE!)

Post by Parasyte » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:17 am

stabbyclaus wrote:Till then, watch Parasyte's replays because they are very well made and funny as hell: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SifnW71q ... nqt9_TBMLA
Thanks, Stabby. I bought an older house a couple years back and it's a lot of work bringing this beast up to modern standards, so I know what you're up against. Focus on the job and the house will sort itself out; besides, you have 30 years to finish the house. ;)
stabbyclaus

Post by stabbyclaus » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:48 pm

dantesus wrote:
stabbyclaus wrote:I will be incorporating the toys into this when I'm not running around trying to restore a 100 year old relic of a building.
list=UUXvOKHZF9mSrNnqt9_TBMLA
I saw on your fb that it was an old distillery? Or is that a different building?
Yes it is. Its the James Pepper Distillery that was used till prohibition. The history if really interesting actually. I'm in his old office now.
Rat-morningstar wrote:dude, this might be shocking, but the night sky isn't a piece of cloth with holes in it
Scraw wrote:This. People think good sex just spontaneously happens like scripted events in a single player CoD mission.
In reality, the best sex results from good communication and planning; like a Rainbow 6 mission.
pinkle

Post by pinkle » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:33 pm

your avatar is so majestic <3
"OK, try to imagine yourself in the J2 Server... You get your first look at this "Pinkle" as you enter a clearing. She moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing her flamethrower. And you keep still because you think that maybe her visual acuity is based on movement like Johnny5 - She'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Pinkle. You stare at her, and she just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the Hippie and Wolsky you didn't even know were there. Because Pinkle's a pack hunter, you see, she uses coordinated attack patterns and she is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A barbed-wired-wrapped fire axe, The Axetinguisher, in her left hand. She doesn't bother to headshot you like a Porkbun, say... no no. She lights you and slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, critting your intestines. The point is, you are alive when she starts to rape you. So you know, try to show a little respect..." -- 3Ducks
Maha

Post by Maha » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:38 pm

It's like the beard bends space and time to it's own will.
Kivivarvas

Post by Kivivarvas » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:40 pm

Holy heck, Stabby. Wish I would have a beard like that...
Yup, my toes are dried up again.
pinkle

Post by pinkle » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:47 pm

Maha wrote:It's like the beard bends space and time to it's own WILL.
GET IT!?!?!?!?!??klKhlgkhdfkjgfd :D
"OK, try to imagine yourself in the J2 Server... You get your first look at this "Pinkle" as you enter a clearing. She moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing her flamethrower. And you keep still because you think that maybe her visual acuity is based on movement like Johnny5 - She'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Pinkle. You stare at her, and she just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the Hippie and Wolsky you didn't even know were there. Because Pinkle's a pack hunter, you see, she uses coordinated attack patterns and she is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A barbed-wired-wrapped fire axe, The Axetinguisher, in her left hand. She doesn't bother to headshot you like a Porkbun, say... no no. She lights you and slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, critting your intestines. The point is, you are alive when she starts to rape you. So you know, try to show a little respect..." -- 3Ducks
Maha

Post by Maha » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:57 pm

pinkle wrote:
Yes.
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:58 pm

stabbyclaus wrote:
dantesus wrote:
stabbyclaus wrote:I will be incorporating the toys into this when I'm not running around trying to restore a 100 year old relic of a building.
list=UUXvOKHZF9mSrNnqt9_TBMLA
I saw on your fb that it was an old distillery? Or is that a different building?
Yes it is. Its the James Pepper Distillery that was used till prohibition. The history if really interesting actually. I'm in his old office now.
Pictures man effing, pictures.
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
stabbyclaus

Post by stabbyclaus » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:23 pm

Ian7 wrote:Pictures man effing, pictures.
Hokay.

The Distillery.

Image Our building.
Image I have the room above the shit we threw out. This was before we had a dumpster.

Below are progress pics to some graffiti we requested for the outside of the building, was for a local art event. I think its fantastic, not to mention massive at 4 stories tall. Last pic is the final product, tree shadow made it just look cooler.
VIEW CONTENT:
ImageImageImageImage
And my most recent accomplishment, epoxying the 2nd floor.

More interiors later...after permits are issued lol.
Rat-morningstar wrote:dude, this might be shocking, but the night sky isn't a piece of cloth with holes in it
Scraw wrote:This. People think good sex just spontaneously happens like scripted events in a single player CoD mission.
In reality, the best sex results from good communication and planning; like a Rainbow 6 mission.
stabbyclaus

Post by stabbyclaus » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:54 am

So this is what Zeurel has been up to: http://www.comedycentral.com/episodes/h ... n-1-ep-101

I introduced him to my former manager & the accountant for this studio about a year or two after TOFA (where I first chatted with him & Andrew Kepple.) Shadow Machine originally made Robot Chicken but departed a few years back to make movies/shows for Comedy Central. I was psyched when I learned they started working together, hope it turns into a fruitful relationship.
Sanvich Hoovy

Post by Sanvich Hoovy » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:18 pm

stabbyclaus wrote:So this is what Zeurel has been up to: http://www.comedycentral.com/episodes/h ... n-1-ep-101

I introduced him to my former manager & the accountant for this studio about a year or two after TOFA (where I first chatted with him & Andrew Kepple.) Shadow Machine originally made Robot Chicken but departed a few years back to make movies/shows for Comedy Central. I was psyched when I learned they started working together, hope it turns into a fruitful relationship.
That was... something alright. Maybe not my exact kind of humor, but it's great to see Zeurel getting more successful.
My therapist told me that I gamble in order to escape from the realities of life and I replied that's why everyone does everything. - Norm MacDonald

stabbyclaus

Post by stabbyclaus » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:52 am

Yea to be honest its not my bag either, but getting on TV for the first time is big none-the-less.
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found

Post by Neelpos » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:16 am

stabbyclaus wrote:So this is what Zeurel has been up to: http://www.comedycentral.com/episodes/h ... n-1-ep-101

Did uh

Did they just steal the Tiny Hippo comic from Poorly Drawn Lines? Cause it's literally just the exact comic animated with no difference in any way, even colors used and character design.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
stabbyclaus

Post by stabbyclaus » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:37 am

Its their work. They hire online artists/animators to work at the studio, with a few guest stars here and there to do VO.
ThunderRunner

Post by ThunderRunner » Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:32 pm

pinkle wrote:
I just find it Ironic Because it goes with my real name. :awesome:
Da_man wrote:Can this thread get any worse? I'm not sure its possible at this point.