TF Community cartoon series (EP. 6 NOW ONLINE!)

Anything dealing with the game Team Fortress 2 or the servers we host for it.
Petiee

Re: TF Community cartoon series (EP. 6 NOW ONLINE!)

Post by Petiee » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:47 pm

Mastermind1011 wrote:I will also throw out that a cartoon is quite a bit less important than real-life, as opposed to what the bronies will tell you. (Zing!)
All I can think of.
neurosis prevents psychosis
Maha

Post by Maha » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:17 pm

Is it bad that I've never seen these during the whole month I've been here until now?
marccox08

Post by marccox08 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:30 pm

jennyy

Post by jennyy » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:49 am

I think I will make a puppet live version of the series LOL!
marccox08

Post by marccox08 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:23 am

That sounds like an awesome idea Jenny! I'd love to see puppet versions of the cast personally. What kind of puppets would you do? Paper/Cardboard puppets on sticks or plushie/felt hand puppets if your willing to put the time and effort into making them? Whatever the preference I say you should go for it.
DO IT AND ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS
Maha

Post by Maha » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:55 am

Only the best for J2!

I vote Sock Puppets.
lethargicshark

Post by lethargicshark » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:19 am

you guys got TooMuchSpareTime to animate for you? i remember watching his animations years back on Albinoblacksheep.
It's been a while hasn't it?

Ghostly Jones
STEAM_0:0:23720255
stabbyclaus

Post by stabbyclaus » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:23 pm

Steven from ABS is a great guy, he hosted my student film + a bunch of stuff from all my online buddies. TMST started out there and excelled greatly, granted the site is sadly a shadow of its former awesomeness since Newgrounds then Youtube blew up.

This house hunt has been torturous and we've been living out of a space about 400 sq feet with 95% of our stuff in boxes since June. We got our fingers crossed for this house to go through tomorrow and if it does, expect us to work on Locals again after a very long and involuntary hiatus. My workshop in Lexington opens in a few weeks as well so it'll be a bit of time juggling on my part but it's doable soon I hope.

Fingers crossed.

Edit: And yes Jenny. Do it.
Rat-morningstar wrote:dude, this might be shocking, but the night sky isn't a piece of cloth with holes in it
Scraw wrote:This. People think good sex just spontaneously happens like scripted events in a single player CoD mission.
In reality, the best sex results from good communication and planning; like a Rainbow 6 mission.
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>

Post by Django » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:52 pm

dude i swear house hunting has to be the most frustrating thing ever, makes you wanna wish you are some sorta tony montana guy
who goes see a nice place and he's all like " Here, I LIKE IT VERY MUCH HERE MANG! How much 3000, 4000 ? il send you a check and a Christmas ham to your mail, COMPREDE MENG!
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
Sanvich Hoovy

Post by Sanvich Hoovy » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:01 pm

It's good to hear things are going well regarding your new home, but don't feel rushed to get the next episode done. Just take as much time as you need to get settled in. Also i agree jenny you should totes do that thing.
My therapist told me that I gamble in order to escape from the realities of life and I replied that's why everyone does everything. - Norm MacDonald

Hippie of doom
My bullets love your face!
<font color=#94008a>My bullets love your face!</font>

Post by Hippie of doom » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:55 pm

Good luck stabby and fufu. I hope you get it.
Im not random. i just think faster then you.
ChitterChatter

Post by ChitterChatter » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:26 pm

And I, Solaire of Astora, wish you the best of luck, Stabby.

"Dangit Bobby, stop jerking off in my tool shed!"

I sell cocaine and cocaine accessories.
All part of a balanced breakfast!
stabbyclaus

Post by stabbyclaus » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:46 pm

Thanks y'all
ChitterChatter wrote:And I, Solaire of Astora, wish you the best of luck, Stabby.

HA
Rat-morningstar wrote:dude, this might be shocking, but the night sky isn't a piece of cloth with holes in it
Scraw wrote:This. People think good sex just spontaneously happens like scripted events in a single player CoD mission.
In reality, the best sex results from good communication and planning; like a Rainbow 6 mission.
stabbyclaus

Post by stabbyclaus » Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:34 am

Finally found time to update you all on this, as I know I've been AWOL lately. We got our house, moved in but still havent painted or furnished much outside of a new couch. My new job is starting to pan out, but until it does I'll need to devote all my time to this. I will be incorporating the toys into this when I'm not running around trying to restore a 100 year old relic of a building.

Till then, watch Parasyte's replays because they are very well made and funny as hell: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SifnW71q ... nqt9_TBMLA
dantesus

Post by dantesus » Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:37 am

stabbyclaus wrote:I will be incorporating the toys into this when I'm not running around trying to restore a 100 year old relic of a building.
list=UUXvOKHZF9mSrNnqt9_TBMLA
I saw on your fb that it was an old distillery? Or is that a different building?
MrBlip wrote:WELCOME TO THE HOTEL JOE TO