TF Community cartoon series (EP. 6 NOW ONLINE!)

Anything dealing with the game Team Fortress 2 or the servers we host for it.
pinkle

Re: TF Community cartoon series (EP. 6 NOW ONLINE!)

Post by pinkle » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:37 pm

OMG NIGHTWOLF++++++++++++++++++++

Dr. Horrible FTW <3
"OK, try to imagine yourself in the J2 Server... You get your first look at this "Pinkle" as you enter a clearing. She moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing her flamethrower. And you keep still because you think that maybe her visual acuity is based on movement like Johnny5 - She'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Pinkle. You stare at her, and she just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the Hippie and Wolsky you didn't even know were there. Because Pinkle's a pack hunter, you see, she uses coordinated attack patterns and she is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A barbed-wired-wrapped fire axe, The Axetinguisher, in her left hand. She doesn't bother to headshot you like a Porkbun, say... no no. She lights you and slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, critting your intestines. The point is, you are alive when she starts to rape you. So you know, try to show a little respect..." -- 3Ducks
aMudkip

Post by aMudkip » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:21 am

3 Ducks wrote:Image
OK, try to imagine yourself in the J2 Server... You get your first look at this "Pinkle" as you enter a clearing. She moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing her flamethrower. And you keep still because you think that maybe her visual acuity is based on movement like Johnny5 - She'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Pinkle. You stare at her, and she just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the Hippie and Wolsky you didn't even know were there. Because Pinkle's a pack hunter, you see, she uses coordinated attack patterns and she is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A barbed-wired-wrapped fire axe, The Axetinguisher, in her left hand. She doesn't bother to headshot you like a Porkbun, say... no no. She lights you and slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, critting your intestines. The point is, you are alive when she starts to rape you. So you know, try to show a little respect...
oh wow came back just in time to see this one
Lol
jennyy

Post by jennyy » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:52 am

Soooooo whens the next episode?!
3 Ducks
High-Chancellor of Bread Crumbs

Post by 3 Ducks » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:02 am

jennyy wrote:Soooooo whens the next episode?!

All the cool kids got an advance screening already. Easily the best episode so far and last about 2 hours, 16 minutes. All expertly animated too. Miyazaki truly outdid himself with his segments.

In fact it was so mind-blowingly amazing that all of us that were cool enough to be allowed to view it agreed that it should never go public. It would ruin every internet video series forever. It had to be locked away in a secret underground base where we've stored the Arc of the Covenant, Batman's Parents, and the script to Back to the Future Part 4.
Quack
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found

Post by Neelpos » Sat May 11, 2013 6:33 pm

Hey Pinkle, you're in Dr. Face's new video
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
pinkle

Post by pinkle » Sat May 11, 2013 7:26 pm

Heeeee duckie! :3

Although Stabby said "my" model has a scarf and this "Rappy" clearly did not have one :p But it's all good..

Hell that poor BLU engie could have been me though.. happens every goddamn time lol all alone like forever so I try to move up and just instantly die, carrying my Lvl. 3 sentry I worked so hard to raise ;_;
"OK, try to imagine yourself in the J2 Server... You get your first look at this "Pinkle" as you enter a clearing. She moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing her flamethrower. And you keep still because you think that maybe her visual acuity is based on movement like Johnny5 - She'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Pinkle. You stare at her, and she just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the Hippie and Wolsky you didn't even know were there. Because Pinkle's a pack hunter, you see, she uses coordinated attack patterns and she is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A barbed-wired-wrapped fire axe, The Axetinguisher, in her left hand. She doesn't bother to headshot you like a Porkbun, say... no no. She lights you and slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, critting your intestines. The point is, you are alive when she starts to rape you. So you know, try to show a little respect..." -- 3Ducks
Mastermind1011

Post by Mastermind1011 » Sat May 11, 2013 11:04 pm

I met someone today IRL who happened to know me from the show, somehow? I am officially internet famous, good job team. :P
Mega
Not to be confused with Super

Post by Mega » Sat May 11, 2013 11:07 pm

You should wear a shirt that says "I'm not just famous, I'm internet famous"
stabbyclaus

Post by stabbyclaus » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:16 pm

Probably a good time to say that with my recent move and events surrounding my Dad, Locals is on temporary hiatus till I've re-established myself and things have calmed down. We'll get episode 7 out eventually, hold tight.
Rat-morningstar wrote:dude, this might be shocking, but the night sky isn't a piece of cloth with holes in it
Scraw wrote:This. People think good sex just spontaneously happens like scripted events in a single player CoD mission.
In reality, the best sex results from good communication and planning; like a Rainbow 6 mission.
Hippie of doom
My bullets love your face!
<font color=#94008a>My bullets love your face!</font>

Post by Hippie of doom » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:46 pm

stabbyclaus wrote:Probably a good time to say that with my recent move and events surrounding my Dad, Locals is on temporary hiatus till I've re-established myself and things have calmed down. We'll get episode 7 out eventually, hold tight.
Thanks for the update my friend. Take your time man. No hurry.
Im not random. i just think faster then you.
Petiee

Post by Petiee » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:24 pm

Hippie of doom wrote:Thanks for the update my friend. Take your time man. No hurry.
Seconded.
neurosis prevents psychosis
Griffin

Post by Griffin » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:32 pm

Petiee wrote:
Hippie of doom wrote:Thanks for the update my friend. Take your time man. No hurry.
Seconded.
Thirded.
Parasyte

Post by Parasyte » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:01 pm

Griffin wrote:
Petiee wrote:
Seconded.
Thirded.
Fuck that, I want it by end of business on Friday!…

But seriously, no worries, Stabby. Real-life comes first.
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:16 pm

Take your time brah
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
Mastermind1011

Post by Mastermind1011 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:57 pm

I will also throw out that a cartoon is quite a bit less important than real-life, as opposed to what the bronies will tell you. (Zing!)