Tf3?

Anything dealing with the game Team Fortress 2 or the servers we host for it.
Why?
I DON'T MAKE MAPS!!!™

Re: Tf3?

Post by Why? » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:21 pm

pooaw wrote:le sigh
"Too awesome to play; too legit to quit." — Team Spectator Motto

Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:13 pm

Why? wrote:
pooaw wrote:le sigh
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
Adam

Post by Adam » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:24 pm

A tense round of Team Fortress 3
Brig
Swiggity Swoogity

Post by Brig » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:49 pm

Adam wrote:A tense round of Team Fortress 3
I see the players like to the heavys
Justin

Post by Justin » Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:10 pm

pooaw wrote:There won't be a TF3. TF 1 was a mod and TF2 is a recreation of said mod but with a ton more stuff as it is a developed game. And it is still being developed now. Patches and updates almost every week. I don't see the point I'n re-making a game with 200,000 players per-day as there isn't anything they could add that they can't to TF2.
Right but TF2 is still a mod based off the HL2 engine with limited resources. Personally, I'd like to see TF2 use a more wide ranged engine such as UDK and they'll be able to add in a whole heap more (but it will also eliminate a whole "heap" lot).
Velp

Post by Velp » Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:48 pm

Justin wrote:Right but TF2 is still a mod based off the HL2 engine with limited resources. Personally, I'd like to see TF2 use a more wide ranged engine such as UDK and they'll be able to add in a whole heap more (but it will also eliminate a whole "heap" lot).
Where did you hear that TF2 is a mod based off HL2? Team Fortress was a quake mod. TeamFortress2 is a game (not a mod) that uses the source engine. It sounds like you don't really know what you're talking about. What do you think that they would have had if they used the unreal engine instead?
mbaxter wrote:David tennant makes everything better
Neelpos wrote:Because maybe if my post count is high enough everyone will love me, golly
bl4nk
BOOBIES

Post by bl4nk » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:01 am

Velp wrote:
Justin wrote:Right but TF2 is still a mod based off the HL2 engine with limited resources. Personally, I'd like to see TF2 use a more wide ranged engine such as UDK and they'll be able to add in a whole heap more (but it will also eliminate a whole "heap" lot).
Where did you hear that TF2 is a mod based off HL2? Team Fortress was a quake mod. TeamFortress2 is a game (not a mod) that uses the source engine. It sounds like you don't really know what you're talking about. What do you think that they would have had if they used the unreal engine instead?
Actually, he's right. It is just a mod.