Source Filmmaker

Anything dealing with the game Team Fortress 2 or the servers we host for it.
stabbyclaus

Re: Source Filmmaker

Post by stabbyclaus » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:23 pm

Lay Z wrote:
stabbyclaus wrote:
Lay Z wrote:I could help you out with whatever, stabby, even though I don't have much previous experience.
Post what you have created when you got something. I suggest going through the wiki
Well, I have a few ideas, I just don't know how to make a smooth animation using more than one joint at a time. Do you know how?
Not yet no, I'm currently on a job hunt but as soon as I see some downtime, I'm jumping face first into SFM.
Rat-morningstar wrote:dude, this might be shocking, but the night sky isn't a piece of cloth with holes in it
Scraw wrote:This. People think good sex just spontaneously happens like scripted events in a single player CoD mission.
In reality, the best sex results from good communication and planning; like a Rainbow 6 mission.
Zeno

Post by Zeno » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:57 am

-Zeno McDohl (reseph@reddit), http://steamcommunity.com/id/zenoxio
Dark Souls matchmaking: http://www.darksoulsfind.org/ (PS duel me)
MasterWholigans
@MasterWholigans

Post by MasterWholigans » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:51 am

japanimater

Post by japanimater » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:28 pm

Still waiting on mine, chances are just like the Dota 2 beta i'm not going to get one until Valve opens up a forum separate from their SPUF forum and have a thread dedicated in it to getting codes along with a code distributing bot. Yes I did take their survey.
I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally. What makes you so damn special?!
"I'd rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it". -Alien vs. Predator
Base

Post by Base » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:54 pm

I'm waiting for my key too. Stabs, I sent you a message on steam, but you know I'd love to work with this. If you've still got the key I'd love to work on some stuff immediately.
Yatta! wrote: *Probability of not fucking up the engine is correlated to the chance of M&Ms being in an M&M cookie, which are really fucking delicious, mind you.
http://gamepsyche.wordpress.com/ <--My blog.

NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER SURRENDER
stabbyclaus

Post by stabbyclaus » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:49 am

Hey Base, I've decided to give it to JAE as I'm looking to add more people to the Locals team. Hope that's cool
Rat-morningstar wrote:dude, this might be shocking, but the night sky isn't a piece of cloth with holes in it
Scraw wrote:This. People think good sex just spontaneously happens like scripted events in a single player CoD mission.
In reality, the best sex results from good communication and planning; like a Rainbow 6 mission.
japanimater

Post by japanimater » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:02 am

stabbyclaus wrote:Hey Base, I've decided to give it to JAE as I'm looking to add more people to the Locals team. Hope that's cool
Thanks man, do you know any wikia sites where they putting together FAQ's and guide for the use of Film Maker?
I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally. What makes you so damn special?!
"I'd rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it". -Alien vs. Predator
Wolsk
Im hungry, i need a fur burger
<font color=blue>Im hungry, i need a fur burger</font>

Post by Wolsk » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:03 am

Base

Post by Base » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:02 am

stabbyclaus wrote:Hey Base, I've decided to give it to JAE as I'm looking to add more people to the Locals team. Hope that's cool
Totally, but if you get a spare I call dibs haha.
Yatta! wrote: *Probability of not fucking up the engine is correlated to the chance of M&Ms being in an M&M cookie, which are really fucking delicious, mind you.
http://gamepsyche.wordpress.com/ <--My blog.

NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER SURRENDER
Sportslot
Not Narwal

Post by Sportslot » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:20 pm

Here's my first video in the Source Filmmaker:
Narwhal wrote:You're a baby because we cheated.
Velp

Post by Velp » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:59 pm

I exit tf2 due to tf4 shutting down for an update, news... Weekend deal I don't care about, some new free to play game, News about a killing floor update (got to play that later), and Source Filmmaker beta access. I hope some other people here got in as well.
mbaxter wrote:David tennant makes everything better
Neelpos wrote:Because maybe if my post count is high enough everyone will love me, golly
Axis Denied

Post by Axis Denied » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:31 pm

Yeah, I got the beta too...Still trying to get used to it. I think it's pretty neat so far.
stabbyclaus

Post by stabbyclaus » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:59 am

Oh dear, here is my first abomination. Made within about an hour after reviewing the first 11 tutorials.

(sorry it's dark)
Parasyte

Post by Parasyte » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:36 am

stabbyclaus wrote:Oh dear, here is my first abomination. Made within about an hour after reviewing the first 11 tutorials.

*snip*

(sorry it's dark)
I have the weirdest boner right now...
OddaJosh
I'm Tripping Out

Post by OddaJosh » Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:18 pm

Want to do something like this, except with Sonny's interrogation scene from iRobot.
Grndslmhttr3 wrote:I don't know how you did it but I think you managed to become the worst poster on these forums
Platty wrote:But, yeah, have a fedora, too.